Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cooling Down

"Cooling you down on a much too warm night..."

4
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
987 words 987 words
You can't see anything because of the blindfold... you feel me kiss your lips, mine are cold... you open your mouth slightly and feel me slide a piece of ice from my mouth to yours...while you have the ice you feel me lightly use tiny cold kisses on your cheek, and across your forehead. You pass the ice back when my tongue reaches inside your mouth and I let it melt there before brushing your eyelids with my lips.

I take your arm and guide you onto your stomach. I lift your hair and brush ice down the top of your neck, quickly replacing it with my warm hands, massaging hard and deep there.

I use my icy tongue to trace zig-zags down the sensitive skin of your back while I trace down your sides with my fingertips just barely grazing the sides of your breasts...

I roll you back onto your back, you feel my breath on your face just an instant before I kiss you hard on the mouth, biting your lower lip. I stop and pull away... you can hear the clinking from the glass as I reach for another ice cube. You feel it between my lips at the nape of your neck.

You reach out and put your fingers in my hair, gently guiding my head to your left breast. I place small kisses all the way around and lick gently but quickly under the bottom curve. You feel the ice cube sticking out of my mouth again, held between my teeth. I swirl first the ice cube and then my tongue around your nipple before sucking it into my mouth...

I move across to kiss and lick your right breast as my hand replaces my mouth on the left, gently holding you in my hand, warming it back up after the ice had made it hard...

With my tongue flat, I make one long, firm lick up the middle of your chest from the bottom of your ribs up between your breasts, and bite your neck.

You reach out and trace down my chest with your fingernails. You wrap your hand around me, feeling me pulse, proving I am extremely turned on by your body. I kiss from your neck up to your cheek and then to your ear where I gently nibble the lobe before you feel my tongue lick around and inside. Then just my warm breath before I whisper..."you are incredibly sexy....."

I lick your lips to silence any response you try to make. You feel kisses and bites down your chest and feel my hand grab your thigh and start squeezing and brushing with my fingers. My tongue makes its way down to your belly button where I stop. You feel a quick jolt as a small ice cube drops into your navel. It sits there melting while for a brief second my hand traced up your inner thigh, stopping before you wanted it to. You feel my lips pick up what is left of the ice cube as I suck in the water that has pooled there, running my tongue around the edges.

My had is back on your inner thigh and you feel it applying pressure, urging you to spread your legs further apart.

holymery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
holymery

With only a moment's hesitation, you do, letting out a small sigh as you resolve to let this happen...

The icy licks up the inside of your thighs are almost too old until you feel my hands there, teasing you at first, then letting them rest there until the warmth is back.

You feel my breath... warm on your already hot pussy and then the extreme change as you feel the ice... just the tip of my tongue traces up the sides of your outer lips...

First one side then the other.. then a gentle lingering kiss at the top in the middle where the melting water met.

One.....slow.......lick.... up the middle, almost too light to feel.

Another kiss at the top

The same light lick back down... this time you feel my mouth moving upwards again, but with more force, you feel my whole tongue pushing between your lips, opening your pussy... the heat your body is creating and the ice sends a mixed chill down your spine.

Then you feel my tongue and lips working together, almost as if I were kissing your mouth... my tongue probes deep inside, reaching as far as it can before my lips gently pull and nibble your folds... you hear my low "mmmm" as I taste you for the first time tonight...

A forceful lick up until my tongue hits your clit.... your body jerks slightly and your legs squeeze in, touching the sides of my head... you can tell that I noticed because I stay on the spot, licking up over it again and again...

Then the strokes slow until my tongue is just barely teasing the spot. As the light shivers go through your body with each swirl, without warning you feel a finger inside you... even though you've tried to keep it in, a moan escapes your lips. You feel the finger deep inside you.. first moving around in circles... then you feel it start to slide out before being thrust back in.

You feel it moving in and out of you faster and faster while my tongue makes long slow licks over your clit, your body convulsing slightly each time...

The finger slows slightly until you feel a second slide inside your pussy, quickly resuming the pace from before.. you reach out and grab the sides of my head in your hands, not sure whether you should pull my away or hold my face firmly between your legs... I make the decision for you and continue to lick faster and faster until you can't stand it anymore......

.......I'll leave the rest up to you ; P

Published 
Written by Pianoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments