Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Counsel

"Counsel and client sex."

4
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
752 words 752 words
Jennifer peered over her glasses at him, an incredulous look on her face.

'When did you sign this agreement?' she asked, tapping her pen idly on the arm of her chair.

'Two weeks ago,' he replied, using his thumb to reposition his erection.

'I can't believe you successfully negotiated something that lucrative,' she shook her head.

'Sometimes I get lucky,' he smiled.

She leaned back in her chair and stretched, her business suit outlining the curves of her breasts. He jerked his gaze guiltily upward when he sensed she was watching him. There was a mischievous smile on her face.

'You didn't want your lawyer to get her fee, did you?' she asked.

'It's not that,' he protested, leaning forward. His erection poked against his zipper and he winced.

'Is there something wrong?' she sasked, leaning forward and concerned.

'No, no no. I'm fine -- really,' he blurted out too quickly.

She rose from the desk and walked around towards him to check out the problem.

'If you're not feeling well today, I'd suggest you...' she stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes bulging at his tumescence. He looked down, too embarassed to hide it in front of her.

'I'm sorry,' he muttered, rising to his feet, feeling stupid at the boner making a tent in his trousers. 'I must be going.'

She caught his hand before he could move.

'Do you want me to take care of it?' she asked. He was dry throated as her fingers encircled his shaft. His cock jumped in her hand and she looked up at him, a coy smile on her slightly parted lips.

He pulled her to himself and they kissed, his hands clasping her supple buttocks., first tentatively, then boldly. He lifted her skirt up and tugging down her panties, felt her warm, smooth bottom for the first time.

She unzipped him either so quickly or so gently, that he was jolted when he felt her hand holding his bare skin, stroking it gently. She pulled away from him, then slipped on, unfastening his belt and tugging his trousers and briefs down.

For a moment, she looked up at him, her soft brown eyes drowning him with desire as she slowly licked the underside of his cock.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle

She licked up and down his length, coating his cock with moisture before taking him into her mouth.

He looked down, watching her tantalizing him. He snaked his hands through her hair. Jennifer hummed some gibberish as she fellated him, sending thrills up and down his spine.

When she sensed he was about to come, she accelerated her movements, deep throating him expertly. With a groan, he shot a thick load against the back of her throat. She never missed a beat, just kept going up an down on him as his cock jerked spasmodically in her mouth.

She withdrew his cock from her mouth and rose to her feet.She took off her suit, then her blouse. He helped her off with the flimsy bra and took her breasts in his hand, rubbing the erect nipples against each other.

She moaned, watching him as he knelt before her and undid her zipper, allowing her skirt to fall at her feet. He parted her legs and surveyed her pink slit.

'Eat me,' she whispered.

He leaned closer to her cunt and blew lightly along it's length. She sighed, the soft breeze from his lips tickling her clit. When his tongue finally touched her, she came, her juices runing down into his waiting mouth.

He pulled her down onto the office carpet with him, impaling her on his dick. She leaned over him and held his hands down before she began to move.

She was a very fast fucker. She hammered him with brute force he would never have guessed belied her petite frame. Every time she sensed he was about to come she would stop and hold him down, not permitting any movement while she tensed and relaxed her vaginal muscles slowly around him.

They readjusted to a sitting position, her speed not decreasing in any way.

After a while the tingling sensation in his balls intensified. She was obviously close to her peak as well because she kept going , her sharp fingernails digging into his back through his shirt. They came together, holding on to each other as his come shot into her and ran down his cock mixed with her juices.

Published 
Written by ProfDiem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments