Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum On Me Boy....

"Coming home to finish the job..."

7
0 Comments 0
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
No doubting it is hot. This heat is taking some getting used to, although I have to say you seem to be making more of it than I am, I have never seen you this tanned. It's nice for some, being able to sit in the sun all day while some of us head off to work, at what you keep describing as a fucken ridiculous time to even be waking let alone leaving our apartment!

I have woken up next to you, the pair of us barely covered by the single white sheet that has become the only covering we need during the night now. It's barely 6am but so warm already and as I move behind you I slide easily against you, the sweat removing any friction between us. I can tell you are awake, as my hand moves to your hip you push back against me. It is clear you have come out of your sleep needing something and you make it quite clear what it is as your arse pushes back against me. You feel me harden, my cock now firmly between your cheeks and you tease me by slowly moving up and down against me, fucking me with your arse.

You reach for my hand and you pull it hard to your tits. Forcing me to grab them, holding my hand on you and grinding it into your tits. I oblige willingly, massaging and groping them. Grabbing your nipple and pulling roughly as your movements against my cock become more urgent.

"Fuck girl...I cant, I'm late."

Normally it would be an easy decision to stay but this is a new job and I cant afford to be late, at least not now anyway. You look at me and there is no doubt you are pissed off.

"Fuck me boy. I need you now."

As you speak to me you reach behind and pull your arse cheeks apart exposing your pussy to me.

"Come on boy, fuck me. You know you want to. Stick it up my arse if you want to."

Well to be honest, it is pretty fucken obvious I want to, and even more obvious as I try to dress. My work trousers barely concealing my hard cock. But I cant be tempted, I musn't. So I get dressed and then have some breakfast, only pausing quickly to finish making your morning cuppa. You are not particularly grateful however and it becomes pretty clear you are still acting like a grumpy little shit. I lean over and kiss your shoulder as you pretend to sleep.

"I will be back just after lunch," I say quietly as I move toward the door.

You mumble something under your breath which sounds a lot like "fuck off then." but I'm sure you wouldnt say that. Or maybe you would.

I turn and look at you when I get to the door and you look incredible, the white sheet against your tanned back with a hint of arse showing does nothing to relieve the strain in my trousers. I leave quickly so as not to succumb to my urge.

I spend all morning without any hope of concentrating, all I can think of is you and how you looked when I left. I know as I leave work what I want to do. I drive home in anticipation of being inside you.

I open the door half expecting to see you but the place is quiet and you are nowhere to be seen.

"Little One!"

But there is no answer.

It seems you are out and I wander disappointedly to the bedroom to change out of my shirt and trousers, only to find as I open the bedroom door that you are still in exactly the same position as when I left. Lying on your front, one leg stretched out and the other raised very slightly. One arm by your side and the other pulled up supporting your head. You are clearly fast asleep.

You look good, the contrast of skin against the white sheets makes for quite a picture and your cute arse is begging for some attention. I can't be bothered getting undressed, and I sure as hell cant be arsed waking you either. I move onto the bed undoing my trousers as I do, and my cock springs out, hard and long. As I kneel across the back of your thighs I begin to stroke my cock, looking at your arse. Massaging it and roughly grabbing it. You move ever so slightly under me and your leg raises just a bit higher. It would be unfair of me to just shove it in you really, so I grab the near empty bottle of lube and generously apply it to my cock. I stroke my slippery cock over and against your arse, but I need to fuck you. I quickly push the head down between your cheeks, down to your pussy which may or may not be expecting what is to follow.

I slide my hips forward. Pushing into you quickly and with enough force that you are pushed up the bed. Now I have your attention and you can't contain a groan that is as much about surprise as pleasure. But this isn't about you girl, I need to fuck you and hard. I move out and then again push hard inside you, you are so tight around me and feel incredible. Again I pull all the way out and let the head of my cock sit at the opening of your pussy. Now you are beginning to move back, wanting it harder but you arent moving anywhere. My full weight sits on the back of your thighs and now my hands begin to work up and down your back. I probe you with my cock, enjoying how it looks and as I slide it between your arse cheeks I am reminded of the morning.

I pause to slide two fingers inside you and push deep, you respond as expected and your arse shakes as you attempt to grind against my hand.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

I quicken my movements and fuck you hard with two, and then three fingers. Your pussy clamping so tight on my hand it almost hurts.

"Come on fucker, fuck me...dont do this to me. I need your cock...fuck me boy...push it in me....hard"

It's a fair enough request and so I push in hard. My hands now on your shoulders and I grab them hard, hanging on to them as I push my cock in deep, now pushed hard against your arse. You moan as I go deep, buried in you and I pull you hard back against me by your shoulders. I begin to drive my cock into you, hard fast strokes in and slow drawnout movements as I pull out. The slap of my balls against your thighs as I enter you is turning us both on and I grab your shoulders tighter as I fuck you hard and fast.

Your right hand disappears underneath you and I know where it is heading. You begin to slide your hand to your clit and this makes me want to fuck you even harder. I grab a handful of your hair in one hand, pulling it hard, lifting yiour head back and forcing your back to arch. The extra leverage and the slight change in angle allows my cock to force its way deeper and you feel it.

"Fuck yes boy. Go on...fuck me, make me cum. I wanna feel you cum in me."

There is no turning back now. I am fucking you hard, pulling your hair and driving each stroke hard into you. You are glistening with sweat and my shirt is drenched. I slide myself up your back, one hand moving under you to grab a tit while I continue to pound into you.

"Fucckkk!!!"

As you begin to cum on my cock it begins to put me over the edge. You shudder under me, your body moving in hard spasms and your hand moves to the back of my thigh pulling me hard into you and holding me there. I allow you the moment and then continue to rise high above you before driving back inside you. I lean down, still pulling hard on your hair and I whisper in your ear.

"Feel good girl? Do you like that in you?"

"Fuck yes boy. Your cock feels so good."

"I want to cum girl. I want to cum on you, roll over."

"Fuck yes. I want to see it...I want to see you cum Malaka."

You roll over onto your back and I straddle your legs again, this time on top of you. I am still fully clothed, dripping with sweat but I am too close to letting go all over you to worry about taking anything off.

I rub my cock between your thighs, fucking your legs momentarily before sitting up slightly and I stroke my long, thick cock over you. You look at me, and a smile creeps across your face. I know you like this and I love you watching me. I am close and you know it, your hand reaches out and you push mine away. You are in control of my cock and you move your hand up and down, faster and faster.

"Come on boy. Cum on my tits"

You pull me closer to you, roughly dragging me by my cock further up you and then push your tits together, holding them for me.

"Fuck my tits, slide your cock up here boy."

You open your mouth, clearly inviting me to complete every stroke inside it. I need no encouragement and slide my cock between the two finest tits I will ever see. I marvel at the sight of it appearing out the top of your firmly held tits then disappearing into your waiting mouth. I reach down and grab both your nipples and and pull roughly, twisting as I do. I am amazed as always, at just how blurred the line between pain and pleasure is for you. I begin to fuck your tits hard now and your mouth is struggling to deal with my thick cock as I pound away at your chest.

You reach down and grab my cock, pausing just to look me in the eye as you slowly stroke it in your small hand. Your motion becomes rougher, you rub me against one nipple and then the other and I am loving every moment of this. My cock is still slippery from lube, from your pussy and your mouth and your hand moves smoothly and freely up and down my shaft. You slow your movements and begin to massage the head of my cock. I feel my balls tightening and my cock twitch uncontrollably.

"Fuck girl. I'm cumming."

"Do it boy. All over me, do it...on my tits"

It surges through me and my cock stiffens even more. You feel it and aim my head at your nipple. I cum hard, squirting two streams of thick, white cum over your nipple. You smile as you watch and then move my cock to your other tit letting me fire the remains over your other erect, swollen nipple.

You stroke me slowly as I shudder on top of you and your other hand begins to slowly rub my cum all over your chest. I look down and you are smiling at me.

"How was your morning boy?"

I smile back.

"Couldn't wait to get home really girl."

Published 
Written by Malaka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors