Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance For Me

40
32 Comments 32
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

You probably have no idea your hard nipples are trying desperately to poke through the white t-shirt you stole from me. I want to bite them.

Do you know your tits bounce to-and-fro as you dust off the dresser? I want to squeeze them.

Your sexy ass also shimmies side-to-side as your hands rub the dust cloth over the furniture in long, repetitive strokes. I want to fuck that ass.

Every now and then, you pause to check your progress, and tuck your blonde hair behind your ears, showing me your long, slender neck. I want to mark it with my teeth.

I settle against the doorframe watching you, sexy baby, tidy up the bedroom. You make everything sexy – even cleaning.

“Baby, I want you to dance for me,” I say. I long to see your body continue to sensually move for me.

You spin around furrowing your brows, “What? Dance for you?”

“Yes, you are a beautiful dancer with your long legs and shapely ass. I love to watch your body move; I find it intoxicating. Put on a private dance show for me … right now.”

You give me a very stern, “No,” and resume your cleaning. And that just doesn’t work for me. Looks like I will have to take matters into my own hands. I head to my closet.

I go straight for my silk ties. I choose six and begin tying them together in a long rope. You are oblivious to what I am doing. Once complete, I choose a few more items from the drawer in the closet and head your way. I set my items down on my nightstand before I reach you.

Like a snake stalking its prey, I slither up behind you and my mouth finds your sexy neck. After claiming you with an initial bite, a few soft kisses caress your skin and you drop your dust cloth. Your pink pouty lips moan for me.

I turn you towards me and passionately kiss you. My tongue pries open your mouth and my tongue teases yours, probing and swirling around and around. I explore every crevice in your tasty mouth. When I feel your knees weaken, I break our kiss and lead you to the open closet door, reaching down to grab my rope of ties.

“Hands up,” I order.

“I am in the middle of cleaning,” you half-heartedly protest. My lips capture yours again and silence you.

I restrain your wrists with the bottom tie and hang the other end over a hook at the top of the closet doorframe. I pull the rope of ties until you are balancing on your tippy-toes. Then, I secure it to the hook, keeping you from escaping.

Your eyes are wide as you know by now it is impossible to try to guess my next course of action. And you are nervous, yet excited. With one yank, I pull your leggings and panties down to your ankles. I reach down and remove them the rest of the way. Your head tilts back as my hand seeks out your pussy to assess your wetness. No surprise, my fingers come back sticky.

My eyes won't leave your nipples begging to be nipped. My lips suck one through the flimsy cotton t-shirt, eliciting pants from your delicious mouth. 

“And now you will dance for me.”

I return my fingers to your wet pussy and rapidly finger fuck you as you jump back a little on your toes. With each thrust, your toes leap up and down in a cute little bunny hop.

“Good girl,” I whisper before withdrawing my finger. And so your alluring dance begins.

I move to the nightstand and your eyes widen as you see me return with the vibrator. I see your legs squeeze tightly together trying to soothe your aching clit. You need to be touched there - crave it. One of my hands lifts one of your toned legs and wraps it around my hip as I vibe your shaven, dripping wet pussy. Now your hips thrust forward, dragging your other set of toes back and forth along the hardwood floor.

“Baby. Baby,” you plead, gasping in between words, feeling the vibrations fanning the flames between your legs.

“Do not cum.”

I move the vibrator to your hot button and turn up the setting, holding it in place.

“Oh, baby! Baby! Baby! Baby!” you cry as your clit aches and burns. Your body begs for its sweet release.

I love to watch your eyes roll back and you are unable to stay still from the sensations. Your hips quickly shimmy back and forth from the stimulation. I hold your leg tightly that is wrapped around me while you wildly grind your hips against me. You never can hold still while I pleasure you.

“Do not cum,” I repeat.

And your body abruptly stops its dance and you scream out your forbidden orgasm, pulling on your restraints with all your strength, stretching up as high as you can on your toes as the orgasmic waves rock your pussy. Your ass clenches and releases as if gyrating in a lustful dance.

“Sorry. Sorry. Sorry,” you apologize through your ragged breath. My fingers reach between your legs, coating them with drops of your tasty juices. I suck you off my fingers as my punishing eyes find your sheepish gaze.

“Bad girl.”

I return with the riding crop and you bite your lower lip, knowing what is coming.

“Noooooooo. I said I was sorry,” you whine.

I ignore your whining.

Your dance starts again as you twist your hips back and forth trying to keep your scared, plumpy ass away from me. My strong arm encircles your tiny waist, holding you in place.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

Gently, I drag the strip of leather across your naked ass. Your whole body shivers. God, I love your ass. It is somewhat toned, yet juicy, and jiggles when spanked. I lift the crop only to put it gently back down on the other cheek, continuing my sensual stroking. Part of my fun is seeing you flinch each time I raise the crop, never knowing when its sharp bite will strike.

After I have adequately amused myself, I briskly raise it and bring it down on your right cheek with a sharp sting. Smack! You jump forward and I strike again in rapid succession before your body can react again. I stop spanking you and retreat a few steps to watch your dance. Your cheeks repeatedly tighten and quiver, trying to shake off the sting. It doesn’t work. I love to see your milky-white skin turning a rosy pink. You bounce from foot to foot, which is delightfully erotic.

You once again spin around to keep your ass from my crop. It is hard to hit a moving target, but I find your cheeks with practiced ease. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

“Oooooowwww!” you squeal, as your cheeks glow red.

The crop has a more intense bite than the paddle or my hand. Rubbing my hand over your heated ass, I whisper, “Are you going to cum when I tell you this time?”

“Yes,” you whimper, pouting a little. 

I go back to the nightstand and lube up the anal plug and return with it and the wand. It looks as if you will bite your lower lip off this time. Your eyes never leave the intimidating-looking anal plug. 

Temporarily dropping the wand, I spread your wet juices from your lips to coat your tight little asshole. Your body once again jumps as I slide a finger in and out, stretching you for what is to come. When your moans increase and your asshole relaxes against my finger, I push the plug against your protective entrance. Gently, I move the tip in and out as you get used to this intrusion. I reach around and strum your clit to mask the initial sting of the plug.

“Ahhhhhhhhh,” you moan as it slides into its snug new home. You are always initially skittish about ass play, but love it once you give in to its pleasures.

I kiss the back of your neck and slowly fuck you with the plug, feeling your body react, as you groan. I turn your face back towards me so I can watch your expressions, while I continue to fuck your ass. I love to see your beautiful face contort and scrunch as your nerve endings fire. Your toes remain planted this time as your hips swirl around in small circles. Your chest heaves from your desire.

Here comes your very seductive stutter.

“Bbbbbbbbaby. Ddddddddooon’t sttttttop!”

It is so hot. You stutter sometimes when you are really aroused. I love to listen to you stutter! My cock is hard as a rock and when your dance is over, you will be soundly fucked by me. But, I have a different plan for your orgasm now.

I slide the bullet vibrator into your anal ring and turn it on. You spin around and around as if trying to outrun these sensations. The buzzing in your ass drives you wild. 

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Bbbbbbbaby!” you squeal.

I slide the magic wand into your eager pussy and slowly, but deeply fuck you, pulling almost all the way out, before plunging back inside.

“Ssssssso gggggggggood,” you stammer.

Wickedly, I turn off the vibrator and stop my wand thrusting, leaving you screaming your protest. Every fiber of your being needs to cum right now. If I don’t let you soon, you think you will explode. I edge you several times before I decide you are allowed your orgasm.

“Thank you for dancing for me, baby. You may cum now,” I whisper, nipping your ear.

I turn back on the vibrator in the anal plug, and furiously pump your pussy with the wand, while my other hand rubs your swollen, needy clit. One of your legs lifts and you brace your foot in the doorframe, opening yourself up to me as wide as you can. Your foot slides up and down the doorframe, with your hips wildly bucking, trying to force out your building orgasm.

“Cum for me. Five,” I count.

“Four.”

“Oh Gggggggod,” you scream.

“Hang on, baby. Three.”

“Ccccccan’t,” you desperately cry, tugging on your restraints.

“You can,” I persist. “Two.”

“Oh, bbbbbbbbaby!”

“One. Now, cum.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Fffffffffuck!” you scream. “Fffffffuck!”

Words can’t adequately describe your dance in these next few moments. Legs quake and quiver. Hips twist and thrust. Fingers flex trying to wiggle out of their restraints. Head thrashes about. And toes curl. It is a full-body dance. And I love watching.

As your breathing finally slows, I gently slide the wand out of your pussy. After turning off the bullet vibe, I remove your anal plug, which causes you to lunge forward and gasp again.

I turn you around to kiss your mouth and my hands untie your hands. You collapse against me and I lift your limp body into my arms and carry you to bed.

“Good girl,” I whisper in your ear, softly caressing your worn-out body, listening to your soft purring noises. You smile at me and close your pretty blue eyes.

I love to watch you dance.

Even better, I love to make you dance.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments