Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daylight Comes, I'll Have To Go 2

4
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Ina

"Hey, beautiful!" someone wolf-whistled.

I didn't look up. The call came from the congregation of guys in ill-fitting suits by the door. Unfortunately, that was the only entrance to the convention hall the school rented out for the night. It was prom. Hence the gorillas in the suits. I walked faster, wanting to get it over with. The guys were probably seniors. Football jocks. Jerks.

I let out a sigh of relief as I passed them by, but my breath hitched in my throat when somebody grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I lost my balance and fell onto a rock hard chest. A finger tipped up my chin as a pair of smoldering dark eyes met mine.

"Having fun, Ina?" a sardonic smile curved his lips. The light reflected from his carefully styled black hair, making a halo around his head, like some kind of an angel.

I shook myself mentally. I must be going nuts, comparing angels to Warren Carson. Irritated, I jerked my arm out of his grip. "Get off me!"

"Why don't you have a date, anyway?" an eyebrow shot up, his stupid smirk still on his face.

"None of your business." I turned on my heel and shot off. I can hear him and his friends laughing behind me. Jerks. Think they're such big shots. I plunked down on a chair, waiting for Kay. A waiter drifted by and gave me a glass of something. I thanked him and began drinking, watching the people dance around me.

I was miserable. It was three weeks since..well, since I slept with my ex. Warren's twin sister, Justin. Who, by the way,was going el pollo loco with a blonde who might as well had been naked for all the skin her dress showed.

I tore my gaze away from them and guzzled down the remaining drink, but nothing could erase the bitter taste on my tongue. Where the hell was Kay, anyway?

I set down my empty glass. Then a collective "Yieeeeeee" came from the dancefloor. Naturally, I looked up. I instantly regretted it.

The blonde had her tongue down Justin's throat. And Justin was kissing back. Enthusiastically.

I felt like puking. A part of my brain said, Get a grip, she's just your ex now for Chrissakes, but there was no arguing with my stomach. The stuff I drank felt like battery acid inside me. I stood and half-ran towards the exit, hardly glancing at the guys by the door. I stopped in front of a tree and leaned on it, breathing heavily.

"You okay?"

I didn't need eyes at the back of my head to know that it was Warren behind me. Lacking strength for a scathing remark, I settled for a nod.

"You don't look like you're okay," the oaf said thoughtfully.

I decided my strength was back. I turned and glared at him. "So why the hell ask, you dumbshit?"

He smirked. "Dumbshit, eh? I know why you ran out."

"Really? Go find someone who cares."

"You still love Jus." Was it possible for that smirk to go wider? I longed to punch him in the face. He looked so much like his twin that if I squint just right, I could imagine it was her. All the more reason to hit him.

"We're not together," I spat.

"Doesn't mean anything."

"I don't know how this involves you, but that means everything. Just go away, Warren." I walked past him, intent on getting out of his presence.

"If I were you, I'd want revenge," he said in a sing-song voice.

I slowly turned. "What if I did?"

-----

After a few sniggering instructions to his mates, Warren brought me to the men's bathroom. He lifted me up on the counter and settled himself between my legs, causing my blue dress to bunch up around the top of my knees.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH



"All we have to do is to wait for Jus. Greg's fetching her, if she hasn't been already dragged somewhere by her blonde friend."

We waited. And waited. No one came. Not even to pee. Our position wasn't entirely comfortable. And did I say his smell was intoxicating? Forget coke, I was getting high sniffing him. I could tell he was affected by me, too. There was no mistaking the tent in his trousers.

Feeling a bit naughty, I linked my arms around his neck. Peering through my eyelashes, I saw his face darken. I thought nothing of it and continued my plan.

"You know, Warre---"

I never finished my sentence. Warren's mouth descended on mine and started kissing me. His hands gripped my hips and pushed me against the bulge in his trousers. I moaned involuntarily, feeling my pussy get wet. My fingers ran through his dark hair, messing them up, holding his head in place as I molded my lips around his.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, finally entering my mouth. His sought out mine, darting everywhere, rubbing and teasing while he thrust rhythmically with his erection. I could feel my panties getting soaked. One of his hands went up my dress and checked for me. He smiled against my mouth and flicked my clit through the silk of my underwear.

My hips bucked, but his other hand kept me in place. He continued to rub my slit through my panties and it was getting me crazy. Okay, he wasn't going to play fair. So I dragged my right hand down his front, ending right in front of his zipper. His breath hissed through his teeth as I grabbed his penis through his pants. Then I slowly started to stroke up and down. The kiss became more frenzied, his hand between my legs going faster. I couldn't take it anymore and zipped his pants down. The head of his dick was peeping out of his black boxer shorts and it was leaking with precum.

With my thumb I spread the white substance all over his cockhead then slipped inside his boxers to grip his entire length. His body was tensed. His dick was thick. Very thick.

"I don't think this will fit inside of me," I murmured against his mouth, going up and down on his long length.

"It will," he muttered, then ripped apart my panties. "Let me get you ready."

I almost came when he slipped three fingers inside, stretching me. My ass rose from the counter, my mouth kissing his feverishly. He pumped inside me several times, no doubt to prepare me for his dick, which I freed by pushing down his boxers to his mid-thighs. Then with a wet pop, his fingers slipped out of my pussy. He guided his cock to my entrance. I could feel its hotness against my pussy lips. With a thrust, his cockhead went inside my vagina. He began moving back and forth with only his head in of me.

My nails clawed at his back. I was angry at him. Why the hell was he teasing me like this? I tried to meet his thrusts but his hands were clamped on my hips firmly. I began to mewl. I needed that cock inside of me. All of it.

I looked into his face and saw that he was smirking. Holding my gaze, he suddenly pushed in me fully. My eyes rolled back into my head and clutched at him for support. He pistoned in and out of my soaked pussy, grunting with the exertion.

"I'm..I'm coming," I managed to gasp between moans.

And cum I did. My pussy muscles clamped down on him and he came too, spurting his hot semen inside me. I rested my head on Warren's shoulder, too tired to do anything else.

That's when I saw it. The little duck stuffed toy I gave Jus last Christmas, lying on the bathroom floor.

Published 
Written by lanne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments