Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deadly Desires

"Hot, burning with passion"

2
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
884 words 884 words

The first time I laid eyes on him my heart pounded rapidly against my chest. He was tall, lean, slightly dark skinned with short black hair, and had the most beautiful eyes of brown and a touch of blue.  He was absolutely gorgeous; a god!

I met him at my husband's work dinner party. We had smiled at each other and felt the burning desire in both of us that we wanted each other. His name was Matt Graham and a paramedic at the local emergency centre.

As I sat near the bar drinking my third or fourth glass of white wine I can't remember, Matt Graham came over to me.

"Hi there," he said, in a sexy, deep voice that made my heart pitter patter.

I looked up at him and smiled, "hi yourself. So you're not drinking tonight?" I asked, fluttering my long dark eyelashes at him.

He shook his head "I have to work tomorrow," he replied.

"Come on, you're not going to get drunk with me?" I said, pouting my lips.

"I didn't catch your name."

"It's Jasmine, Jasmine Bradshaw," I told him. "Have you seen my husband?"

"He's right over there talking to one of the nurses," Matt told me.

I followed his finger and my eyes grew wide with shock as I saw my husband, Simon Bradshaw, rubbing his hands up and down the pretty girl's arms. She was smiling up at him. Feeling hurt, I threw back the last of my wine then slammed the glass down and headed towards the door. My head started to spin. Once I was outside I breathed in the cool air and rubbed my hands up and down my arms.

Matt followed me outside "are you, OK?" he asked with concern.

As I stared deeply into his eyes I forgot all about my cheating husband and smiled up at him. I pushed him back against the building's wall and kissed him full on the lips, my hands cupping his face.

Matt was taken back by surprise but it didn't take him long to kiss me back with hunger for passion. He turned me around so I was against the wall now and began kissing me down my neck tenderly.

I wanted him to take me there and then. To fill me up with his hard penis. But knew we couldn't do it here in case we got caught. I shoved him back and then began to run towards the beach.

"Where are you going?" he called out to me as he ran after me.

I turned round "come on, you better hurry if you wanna make love to me," I told him with a grin.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

I ran across the sand on the beach barefooted. I'd taken off my heels and held them in my right hand as I ran. The wine started to take effect now as I collapsed on the sand laughing.

Matt joined me on the sand and we carried on kissing passionately. His hands ran up my legs slowly and seductively to my inner thighs where they stopped and felt the heat and wetness of my pussy that was longing for him. 

I unbuttoned his black trousers and unzipped them taking his big, fully erected dick out into my right hand then took it into my mouth. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. I heard him groan out in pleasure and felt his hands on the back of my head pushing me to suck deeper on his dick. I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter for him to make love to me.

Matt pushed me gently back and he pulled my sexy red knickers off and I leaned back on my back against the cool sand as he lowered on top of me and inserted his big dick inside my pussy making me gasp pleasurably. His rhythm was slow at first then got faster and faster and so did mine.

Within five minutes he rolled me over so I was on all fours and he took me from behind. The deeper his hard dick went inside me the more I moaned with pleasure. I heard Matt's breathing getting heavier as he fucked me faster and I knew he was close to coming. I felt myself too close to orgasm.

I was coming, my breathing got heavier and then suddenly my body went into spasms and I cried out as I came.

A few seconds later Matt came spilling his hot, creamy white juices inside me. His body trembled on top of me.

I grinned up at him with a satisfied grin on my face.

"Did you like that?" he asked as we laid side by side together looking into each other's eyes.

I nodded. "It was amazing! I never came before," I told him.

Matt raised his eyebrows in surprise "you've never came before?" he asked. "Ever?"

"When I masturbate, yes, but not during sex."

He grinned with satisfaction at me "I'm glad I made you happy."

I grinned back and got on top of him throwing my long blonde hair to one side. I had a look of mischief on my face "let's do it again," I said.

So Matt and I made mad, passionate love again making each of us come once again.

 

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments