Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delicious benefits at my new job...

"Taken over the desk, the best sex ever..."

8
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
640 words 640 words
I'd been working in my new office in the university for a couple of weeks, but starting in the holidays meant I hadn't met many other members of staff yet. Then the term recommenced, and in he walked. Tall, really tall, and not good looking in the conventional sense, but boy was he shit hot! I looked up from my work and my mouth dropped open.

"Hi," he said, "you must be my new admin help."

I went bright red, picked my jaw up from the floor and mumbled something back, complete gibberish if I remember rightly. I'm not used to being speechless, so tried to regain my composure and act like the secretary I was.

"Yes, yes, sorry, you interrupted my train of thought, how rude of me," I blushed.

He smiled, "See you later," he said. And that was that. My first real moment of lust at first sight.

After that I dressed more carefully every day, made sure my makeup was just right, my cleavage just visible, just waiting for my time. He wasn't there every day, but I found myself looking at the office door every time I heard footsteps approaching. That first term we laughed, we bantered, we flirted, but nothing happened.

Then I was offered extra work during the next holidays. I needed the extra cash, so accepted, expecting to be alone in the office for the entire time. I didn't bother dressing up, so I was in tight jeans, a thin vest top and high heels, when the office door opened. And there he stood. "Julia," he said, "I thought you might need a little help with your extra duties this holiday."

He walked in and we fell together, kissing passionately, tongues going all around our mouths. I could feel the bulge through his trousers as we pushed together and I ground my self against him.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

His hands came up to my top and started feeling my tits and my big, hard nipples. I groaned, feeling the pressure mounting between my legs.

He lifted up my top, undid my bra, and started to suck on my nipples. I have always cum from nipple stimulation, so that didn't take me long and I was gasping. I rubbed his cock through his trousers, then started to rip them off, gasping as I felt the length of his cock, quite magnificent. And his boxers were soaked with precum, so they had to come off too onto the pile of clothes on the office floor.

He got to my knickers and stopped, "mmmm nice knickers," he said as he peeled them off me and threw them down. I rubbed his cock all over, up and down his shaft, dying to get him inside me, but he was in no hurry. His long fingers found my clit and rubbed until I was ready to burst again.

Then he turned me round and pushed me onto the desk, papers scattered, my round tight arse in the air as he pushed his fingers inside me. "Now, please, now, fuck me," I cried, as he entered me with his cock, gently to begin with, then harder and harder.

His hands cupped my tits as he pushed his whole length inside of me, the top of his massive cock and the pressure of the desk rubbing on my clit, and giving me feelings that I'd never had before. Then he grabbed my hips and continued riding, until I was worn out and dripping, before he fired his load, hot and beautiful.

I turned around, worried that the caretaker might have come into the room, but that made the whole experience even more exciting. I was red, sweaty and naked, cum running down my legs, but I didn't care! And that was the first of many occasions, indoors and out, more to follow....

Published 
Written by JuliaJubbly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments