Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delilah

"You have to face your past."

11
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Lila?"

Delilah froze. She knew it was him, she'd recognize his voice anywhere. It sent shivers down her spine. It had to be done. She had to face him sooner or later, after all it had been well over a month. She shakily spun round, her stilettos screeching on the tiled floor.

He hadn't changed at all. His dark hair was pushed back exposing his murky blue eyes, his rosy lips spread into a gentle smile.

Delilah turned away and began walking back toward the exit, determined to walk away this time. Tears began to sting at the corner of her dark brown eyes. She had to get out of the club. Now.

She felt his hand thrust into hers, his breath on her neck, his chest pressed against her back, the words 'Lila, please' breathed in her ear. She broke free of his grasp.

" 'Lila please'?!! Thats all you have to say?! Jesus Christ, you can't do that to someone, convince them that they're your world, convince them that you love them more than anything, and then just leave out of the blue, without a second thought of the wreck you've left behind, and then just appear with a 'Lila please'!!" The rage was flowing fast and free now "You have some nerve you piece of shit. And, for the last fucking time, stop calling me Lila!"

She turned back round, ready to march out with the adrenaline running through her veins, and tears running down her cheeks.

"Please baby-" He whispered into her neck, clutching at her hand again.

She reluctantly shook him off a second time.

"Criss, let me go. Please, don't do this-" Her breath caught in her throat "I can't do this. Please, just let me go."

"No" his voice was soft in her ear. "I'm not leaving you again baby."

He gently dragged her away from the crowds, towards the empty hallway off the dance floor. Delilah willingly let herself follow, ignoring the surge of emotions racking up inside her.

He pushed her back against the marbled wall with tender force. He tucked his fingers under her chin, forcing her to look upwards at him. Criss meekly pressed his lips against hers. He pulled back and gazed into her eyes. He ran a hand through her soft brown curls, reminding himself of their familiar feeling. Her brown eyes seemed much darker, staring back at him with a yearning look. Delilah quickly pressed her mouth against his, stinging from the lost contact. The pressure of her mouth on his increased as she dragged her nails up his back. His hands cupped round her cheeks pulling her harder into him. He couldn't get close enough.

Delilah ran her fingers through his dark hair, tugging it as he pried open her lips with his tongue. She arched her body forward, aching for the feel of him. Criss roughly responded, grinding his straining erection against her pelvis. She moaned into his mouth as the friction between his jeans and her jersey dress increased. He broke away from the feverish kiss, trailing his tongue down her neck, softly grating his teeth along the spot he knew made her melt. Delilah threw her head back, exposing more of her neck, letting him sink his teeth into her pale skin. A whimper escaped her lips when Criss sucked a love bite into place.

His hands moved away from her face and began roaming down her thighs, his bitten nails creating a delicious sensation on the interior sensitive skin as his mouth caressed her earlobe. His hands traveled upwards, toying with the buttons on her dress. Delilah gasped loudly had his hand found its way inside her dress, his thumb running over the flimsy material covering her hard nipples. Criss' other hand returned to her thighs, deeply flushed and burning hot. Still running his thumb over her jagged nipples, his remaining hand found itself edging closer to her hot cunt, pulsing with anticipation. He ran his finger over the soaking material covering her pussy as Delilah groaned above the thumping bass, digging her crimson nails into his shoulder.

Criss pulled his hand free from her bra and used both hands to slide her soaking lace panties to the floor.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

She kicked them off with a flick of a heeled foot as his hand nestled back into her pussy. He pushed his hand through the wetness, dragging his forefinger across her clit. Delilah let out a sharp moan and smashed her lips back against his, letting her tongue roam the familiar interior.

Criss continued rubbing his fingers through her pussy, two sliding back and forth with his thumb circling her clit, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. He pulled away from her mouth, and locked his eyes on hers. Her eyelids were fluttering and her breath was sharp and ragged. He flicked his finger over her clit one last time before removing his hand. He wasn't going to let her come just yet. He stared into her dark brown eyes with a familiar look of yearning on his face. Delilah understood.

She grasped at his belt buckle, hastily threading the leather through the loop before reaching for his zipper. She undid it quickly, eager to have the feel of Criss' cock back in her hand. She slid her hand into his boxers with ease, grazing her hand up his already hard shaft. It was his turn to moan now, as his head tilted back on his shoulder and a low groan escaped his throat. She ran her finger over the sensitive spot on the underside of his shaft, dragging it up over the head. She pulled her finger over the slit. This hit his spot, as he buried his face in her shoulder, making it vibrate from the moans escaping his lips. Without warning, Criss abruptly grabbed Delilah's wrist, and pinned it above her head.

"Not yet baby", he whispered into her neck, "not yet."

He let go of her wrist and positioned his hands around her waist, picking her up into his arms. She quickly responded by draping her arms around his neck, tightly wrapping her legs around his waist and firmly pressing her back against the wall behind her. Criss fumbled with his jeans, awkwardly edging them down until his throbbing cock sprang free. Delilah hitched her dress up further, until the rose tattoo below her navel was exposed. He positioned his cock at her hot entrance, and once again buried his face into her neck as it slid in. Delilah gasped loudly. She had forgotten just how big he was.

"Ohhh Goddd" Criss groaned into her neck, as he began to thrust his hips into her.

Delilah found her fingers running through his hair again, tugging more roughly now with each thrust he made. She pulled him away from her neck, dragging his lips to hers. His tongue flicked over her lips causing her to shudder. Delilah swiftly broke away from his mouth, as Criss hit her g-spot.

"Oh Goddd...don't stop baby, please don't stop... OhmyGoddd righhht there...don't fucking stop...harder.. harderr" Delilah's words came in a feverish mess.

"You like it there baby?" Criss whispered through his gritted teeth as he thrust harder, his cock grazing against that spot that made her scream. The hot wetness of her pussy began pushing him over the edge. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten, but forced himself to hold on just that little bit longer. He continued grating his dick inside her. With one deep final thrust, she exploded, gasping his name over and over again. He watched in awe as her face contorted into reams of pleasure. Seeing Delilah in such ecstasy all due to him, pushed Criss over the edge, and he came deep into her pussy, grunting incoherently into her neck.

Criss kept his face in her neck for some time, breathing in her scent. He finally pulled away and let his forehead rest against hers as both of their pulses returned to normal. Delilah stared into his blue eyes, accepting the surge of emotions that were going to hit her as soon as he left. She wondered what the hell she was going to do now.

Published 
Written by Ashley_Maddison
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments