Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner for two

"Her name was Beth"

3
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Dinner for Two                Her name was Beth.

She was a mature lady of about 45 years. She stood about 5'6" with shoulder length chestnut hair, green eyes with a full figure, in just the right places. She was full breasted, with a 30" waist and 38" hips, just enough meat on her to enable a man to hold on to that delightful body. She was fashionably dressed in a black cocktail dress with a deep cleavage, both front and back, which showed off her full breasts.

Beth was a divorcee who had 3 children, who had all grown up and left home, either married or moved away. She had come out of the divorce very well financially and could lead her life as she chose.

His name was Mark.

He was a younger man of about 27 years, 6'2" tall, gray eyes, dark brown hair and a fit, muscular body.

Mark had been overseas for a few years and was now back to take up his life in his home state.

He had booked the table at one of the top restaurants and arranged to meet Beth there. They greeted each other warmly and were shown to a table by a window. The city glowed beneath them, all bright lights and electric beauty. The night air was crisp although the restaurant was pleasantly warm.

Beth ran her fingers across the thick linen tablecloth, then touched the heavy silverware and delicate glasses.

"I love this place," she said. "I would love to live in this area and dine here all the time."

"Wait until you try the food. It's even better than you think."

Mark had been recommended to this restaurant by one of the Senior Executives of the Company he had previously worked for.

A waiter approached and handed them both the food and wine menus. He left with their drink orders and an order for Champagne to be served later with their meal.

Mark muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?" asked Beth.

"I want a different waiter."

She glanced after the departing man. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with him.

"What did he do wrong?"

"He looked down the front of your dress."

She looked at the cleavage curving out of the deep neckline and laughed.

"You're the one who wanted me to get all dressed up. So it's your own fault."

She didn't really think the waiter had been inspecting her, but it was rather nice that Mark thought so. She wanted to look special for him. Maybe make him a little jealous.

When the waiter returned with their drinks, they ordered their meal, then sat back and carried on discussing their plans for the future and what they could see in the time they were in this beautiful city.

"I would like to see the Art Gallery and the Marine Museum," Mark said. "I've always loved anything to do with the sea."

"Me too."

"Maybe we could do more shopping." She glanced at him over the top of her glass.

"Maybe."

"So it wasn't all terrible?"

Beth shook her head. "Monique was great. I wouldn't mind going back to her store again. They had some more casual wear that I liked. As much as I love this dress, I can't wear it all the time."

"Too bad," replied Mark. "I think you look beautiful."

"Thank you, kind sir."

Their salads and main meals arrived and they carried on eating and drinking. The bottle of Champagne was opened and they toasted their reunion.

Later, Mark pushed back his chair and rose.

"Come on," he said. "You owe me a dance."

"I couldn't." she tucked her hands behind her back. "I've already told you that I don't know how."

"It's a slow song. All we have to do is sway to the music. I promise I won't let you mess up, or fall down."

Beth wasn't sure if she believed him, but he didn't look as if he was going to take no for an answer. A couple of people had turned to look at them. Sighing, she got to her feet and let him lead her to the dance floor.

Three other couples were already there. As promised, Mark held her and didn't try anything fancy. He simply pulled her close and started swaying. His hands held her back firmly so that she didn't feel like she would do something foolish, and guided her around the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her check against his broad chest.

"This is nice," she said, absorbing the heat and hard strength of his body.

"Hmmm."

She raised her head. "What's wrong?"

"Look around the room."

There was a bar against the far wall. Several men were there without partners. A few of them caught her eye and smiled.

"What on earth!!" She then realized what was happening.

"They're looking at me," she said, half pleased, half stunned. "At my legs."

"Not to mention other things. I want to rip all their hearts out."

She glanced up at him. Passion flared in his eyes. Passion and possessiveness.

"That's the nicest thing you have said to me," she murmured. "Thank you."

"I mean it Beth, I wouldn't mind a little bloodshed right now.

She giggled and then leaned against his shoulder again. He pulled her closer. They touched from shoulder to thigh. Something hard pressed against her hip. She moved her body slowly back and forth, then pressed her lips to his.

"You're killing me," he whispered in her ear.

"And here I was trying to turn you on."

"That too."

Someone tapped her on the arm. Beth turned and saw an older couple dancing next to them. They were both short – the man about 5'6" and the woman barely came to his chin. They had gray hair and matching sets of laughter lines around their eyes, as if they had spent a lifetime sharing love and laughter.

"My wife and I were noticing the two of you," the elderly man said. "We think that you're a happy couple and obviously, very much in love. We are celebrating 50 years together tonight."

The woman smiled. "How long have you two been together?"

Beth didn't know how to reply to that.

"We met many years ago but have just met up again," said Mark.

"So you are just beginning. I remember that." She patted Beth's arm. "Don't let this one get away, dear. The old saying is true. A good man is hard to find."

"I know. Thank you." Beth said quietly.

 

The older couple waved and then danced to the other side of the floor. Beth felt a whisper of envy. What would it be like to be like them 50 years from now? They had lived a full life, laughing and loving and crying when necessary. They may have never spent a night apart.

"What are you thinking?" asked Mark.

"Just that they are so lucky."

"I'm lucky too. After all, you're here."

He tightened his arms around her.

"When did you get to be such a charmer?"

"I have a lot of secrets."

She laughed. "I just bet you do. Want to hear one of mine?"

"Sure."

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "I wouldn't mind if we skipped desert and went straight back to the hotel."

His hands tightened on her back.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

"I thought you would never ask."

Mark unlocked the door to their suite and they stepped into the darkness. Before he had a chance to find the light switch, Beth threw herself into his arms, put her arms around his neck and her lips searched for his. Their mouths opened together, their tongues searching, finding points of pleasure.

Mark swept her off her feet and walked towards the bedroom. The curtains were open with only the sheers pulled against the darkness of the night. Light filtered in from the street, allowing him to make out large pieces of furniture in the room. Between kisses and moans of pleasure and hands caressing, they made it to the side of the bed.

Beth broke away momentarily and drew the drapes, so that the room was completely dark. Mark felt along the wall to find the switch for the 2 bedside lamps, which sprang to life.

He took her hand in his and led her to the bed again. Instead of pushing her onto the mattress, he left her standing there. He took her fingers to his mouth and kissed each sensitive pad. She tasted so sweet, just a hint of something forbidden.

Mark desired her. It was pulsing through him with every heartbeat. The pressure built between his thighs until he was ready to explode. He knew though, that he could not rush this. It had to be the most precious moment for both of them. This joining was inevitable – like the cycle of the moon.

He turned her away from him and unzipped her dress. He let it slide over her arms and hips and pool at her feet. She stood there in just her bra, garter belt, stockings and shoes. He pulled her close. When she rested her head against him, he murmured, "You looked so beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, my love."

"All those other men wanted you."

She laughed quietly. "I think all is a slight exaggeration."

"Almost all then."

"I may even believe that. I think I have the dress to thank for that."

"It wasn't the dress, it was you."

"If so, why hasn't someone found me before this?"

"Your attitude. It wasn't what you wore, but the way you wore it."

"It was the dress."

"Really, they all must have known that it was in the stars, that you and I would someday meet again."

"I can see I am going to have to find a way to convince you of the truth."

"I may prove a stubborn subject, but don't be discouraged."

"I can be as stubborn as you."

"No one's that stubborn."

"Enough talk now."

He nibbled her neck, then drew her earlobe into his mouth. Her finger tunneled deeper into his hair. Using just the index fingers, he stroked the undersides of her breasts. After pushing down the straps of her bra, she dropped her arm and it fell to her waist. The creamy curves invited him to explore more fully and he covered her pale, plump breasts with his hands, squeezing gently.

"I think it is time you joined me, my love," whispered Beth. "It is time for me to help you get those constricting clothes off so that I can worship you body."

He quickly removed all his clothing and just left his boxers on. "What about those?" she queried.

"Later my darling, later."

As he turned her towards him, he sank to his knees, raising his hands as he continued to stroke her breasts. As he followed her body down with his lips, he nipped at her belly, her hipbone and the top of her thighs. He moved closed and gently bit the apex of her thighs, causing her to sag slightly and brace her hands on his shoulders. His blood heated as his need grew more insistent.

She arched against him. He bit her again, frustrated that he couldn't see or taste her most private parts.

When he released her, she sank to the edge of the bed. He drew off her panties and garter belt but left the stockings. She was then nude before him. She gave him a smile that make his heart race and want to take her right then.

Instead, he settled between her thighs and used his fingers to part the delicate folds of skin that concealed her most sensitive place. She was already swollen and so ready. At the very first touch of his lips on her labia, she nearly lifted off the bed. He drew her knees apart, making her more exposed to him. At the same time, cupping her hips and encouraging her to move with his tongue strokes.

She tasted so sweet. He circled the tiny bud, then brushed it with the flat of his tongue. Despite his own raging need, he focused on what would make her writhe under the movements of his tongue on her hot, wet slit.

He concentrated on that part of her body, lashing it with attention, circling the clit and forcing her to the edge of surrender. He continued to flick faster, eventually sending her into paradise, continuing to please her until her gasps became whimpers and she was still at last.

It took them a couple of moments to relish what had just happened and to get their breath back.

Beth then leaned over and took his erect member slowly into her mouth. His erection throbbed so hard that he had to be careful not to cum too soon, he want to enjoy this moment. She slid her tongue up the glans of his shaft, all the while sucking the head into her mouth. He thrust his hips upwards. She held him down gently, and started moving her mouth up and down, designing to drive him mad.

The feeling between his thighs became so intense, he knew it would not be too long before he was ready to erupt.

He lifted her until she was straddling him. She rocked against him, reminding him of the parts of his body which were growing impatient for fulfillment. He arched towards her and cursed loudly. She smiled.

She rode him like a rodeo queen. Head back, breast bouncing, body yielding and pushing him to completion as she slipped up and down his engorged member.

She reached forward and locked her hands with his, their fingers squeezing tight. He could feel her collecting herself again. He held back, want to watch the flush of pleasure rise from her breasts to her face in the final seconds of their joining.

With the first ripple of her climax, he felt himself forced to follow her into eternity. He thrust up and exploded, ripped apart by the pleasure of it, caught up in a moment of supreme intimacy, so perfect, he knew it would never be the same again.

They curled in each other's arms and fell asleep until late the next morning.

Mark woke to find Beth lying there and watching him with so much love in her eyes.

"How is my wonderful son this morning? " Beth asked.

"So complete," replied Mark. "I have waited for so long to feel this way, knowing that you would be the only one to complete my life. I hope that this is the start of a new life together when we can send each other to paradise each night and wake together each day."

"I love you so much Mother."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments