Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty little secret 2

"This story has been on my mind"

11
4 Comments 4
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was at a friend house for a party they were holding. My gut was telling something wasn’t right. I ignored that feeling and decided to enjoy my night. Then, that was when my phone rang and my heart stopped. It was him.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zoey, guess where I am at?” he said with an ecstatic tone to his voice.

“Please don’t tell me you are where I think you are at.” I said with an unpleasant voice.

“Yep. So are you gonna pick me up? They won’t let me rent a car here.”

“Okay I am on my way. Give me like a few mins.”

“Okay. See ya in a bit!!” he said as he hung up.

‘Shit…why is he here?? How could he do this to me? I don’t want to see him at all!! Ugh…guess I am going to see what he wants. No matter what, I will not let him get to me.’ I said to myself in my mind.

“Hey I gotta go to the airport. A friend just came in and he needs a ride to pick him up.” I said to my bestie, Britney.

“Is it who I think it is? I thought you stopped talking to him. Zoey, I am coming with you.” She said about to get her purse.

“Britney, I will be fine going alone. I know we stopped talking but he was going through a rough patch and wanted to talk to me. I promise you I will come right back here after picking him up. I promise.” I said to her.

She gave me a worried look but let me go to pick him up. I wish I could let her come with me but there was no way she could.

As soon as I arrived to the airport parking lot, it was kind of deserted. I got out of my car and walked to the airport. Butterflies were going nuts in my tummy but I kept my head up high. The closer I got to the airport, the more I get a little excited to see him.

‘I still can’t believe he came here unexpectedly.’ I said to myself.

As soon as I walked in, their he was; standing where he was going to pick his luggage at. I suddenly felt a tingling feeling down at my secret place but I ignored it and tried to play upset. He turned around and ran to pick me off the ground.

“ZOEY!!!!!! OMG I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!” he said as he was squeezing the air out of me with his tight crazy hugs.

“Hey Ivan…I can’t breathe.”

“Oh…sorry." He put me down on the ground. His eyes were glowing but his scent was so intoxicating. If I could I would so take him to his hotel and screw him right now.

‘Wait a second…what am I thinking?? I can’t be horny because of him. I have to act serious.’

He hugged me and I hugged him back. It felt good to have someone to hug. After getting his luggage, we went to my car. The parking lot was deserted and it was just him and I. As soon as I put his luggage in my car, he took me to the passenger side and pinned me to the car. I looked at him with surprise and wonder what is he trying to do…in reality, I know he wants me.

“Ivan what the hell are you thinking??? Why in the hell are you here?? Please tell me because I don’t know,” I said trying to push him away but it was no use.

“Zoey, ever since you helped me, ever since we started talking. I can’t stop thinking about you. I HAD to come see you. You been on my mind all day every day…I want you…now,” he said as he was kissing my forehead. Then my nose; then my cheeks; and then his lips touched mine and I could have sworn I would have an orgasm right there.

It was like fireworks and a meteor. His lips were so soft. He was super tall but his eyes were irresistible. They were the color brown. They glowed gold when aroused. He was kind of muscular but still skinny. His shoulders were broad and I felt something growing in his pants. All of a sudden, our mouth opened and our tongue explored each other mouth.

Oh my God he tastes amazing. He is turning me on and my hand was going to where his cock was growing. Then all of a sudden, police told us to get moving or he will get us a ticket. We got into my car and left. We started laughing and my panties were getting very wet.

We arrived to the hotel and I followed him to help him check into his room. After we checked in, I followed him. I was in front of him and I can feel that his eyes were on my ass. I grinned a little. We arrived to his room and I got the key to open it. He went in first and I followed. As soon at the door closed, he pinned me on the door and kissed me, hard.

I wanted to resist but my body said no and I kissed him back. His tongue was so soft and his body was strong. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands were on my breasts.

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

God it feels so good. His touch, his body against mine, everything of him. Then his hands moved under my shirt and I felt his fingers on my nipples. I want him now.

We moved to the bed and I felt him getting really horny. We were about to take our clothes off till my phone rang. It was my bestie Britney.

“Hello?”

“ZOEY!!! Where the hell are you? You better come to the party, the good part is about to start. HURRY!!!!” she said rushing me.

“Okay okay I am on my way. See ya in a bit,” I said as I hung up.

I looked at Ivan and told him we should go to this party. We left the hotel room and I was very dissatisfied but I know later tonight, something was going to happen. We arrived to the party and stayed there for a little while till everyone was drunk. I didn’t drink and Ivan didn’t either. As soon as it was 2 am, I told my bestie I had to drop Ivan off. She gave me a weird look but let me go.

We went to a park where there was a lake. We lay in the grass looking at the stars. He turned over and started talking to me.

“Zoey, I know you are upset that I am here. I HAD to see you. You been on my mind all the time and I think I am falling for you but I am unsure cause I want to know how you feel,” he said with an innocent look in his eyes. They were glowing gold.

“Ivan, I am so upset you decided to barged here without giving me a heads up. Why didn’t you tell me?? Why didn’t you say anything before?” I said really upset, wanting to leave and drop him off at his hotel.

“Because I was afraid. I just…I don’t know. I just want to see you.”

I started to get up and he got on top of me and pinned me down. I looked at him and his eyes glowed gold. He was very aroused. My hands were locked under his grip and he kissed me. I opened my mouth and his tongue touched my tongue. Oh his kisses are just so irresistible. My breast begged to be touched and my pussy wants to be fucked. He let go of my hands and started to take my shirt off. I told him no we are in a public park but he didn’t care. I was topless and his mouth went straight to my nipples.

He is turning me on even more and I want to feel his cock inside of me. He then licked my breast, then nipples, chest, neck and bit my sensitive spot on my shoulder. It felt so good I started to moan. I want him so bad.

“Ivan…I need you. I need you now. Please?” I moaned for more

“How badly do you want me my darling?” he said whispering in my ear.

“I want you to fuck my brains out. I want to be sore in the morning and I want to want you more…”

He gave me my shirt and we went to my car. We were on our way to the hotel room.

Moments later, we arrived to the hotel and he carried me to his room. I started to bite his neck and we went to the elevator. Since his room was on the top floor, we took our time in the elevator by making out. He makes me so hot and so horny. I never felt this horny before. We then make it to the room and that was where the fun just begun.

As soon as the door closed, he handcuffed me and pushed me to the door. My face was touching the door and I felt his lips on my ears and I heard him taking my jeans off. I was wearing a thong and he ripped it off. I heard him taking his jeans off and moments later I felt his cock on my pussy. It felt so warm and I was dripping.

I was in his command now. He sat down on the bed and I was on my knees looking at his cock. I put the tip in my mouth and mouth fucked his cock; I went to deep throat him and he put his head back and moaned telling me to keep going. I kept going till he took my head off of his cock and broke the handcuffs; putting me on doggie style. He held my hand down with his hand so I won’t lie down on the bed.

He inserts himself and he literally stretched me. It felt amazing and I want him to just slam it inside of me. I couldn’t help but beg for more.

“Oh Ivan…more…please give me more…I need your cock so badly. Please?”

He leaned to my ear and nibbled it. I had my first orgasm and I want him to make me come more and more and more. He went faster and faster and I can feel his cock twitch. He felt so big inside of me. The more he thrusts, the bigger it felt. I have dreamed of him fucking me for a while and it is finally coming true.

He kept fucking me and touching my clit at the same time. I came like no tomorrow. My pussy tightens and he came inside of me too. We were still in doggie style position for what it seems hours. We then lay on the bed and I looked at him whispering in his ears, “finally…I was wanting to fuck you for a while.”

He looked at me and kissed me. He held onto me and we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by HarleyWolfe69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments