Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diversion -- Part 4

"They finally meet..."

11
9 Comments 9
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Beep-beep-beep. I reached over and slid my finger across my phone to stop the noise. I looked at the screen, it was Friday August 5th and unfortunately six in the morning.

I hated getting up early I thought as I crawled outta bed. The hot water did wonders to calm my nerves that have been building since I got on the plane. I hopped out of the shower and quickly got ready.

I spread the contents of my suitcase all over the bed trying to pick out the perfect thing to wear.

I settled on a light pink lace bra and matching cheekie panties, a worn in pair of jean shorts that perfectly showed off my ass and a blue green tank top to make my eyes pop.

I stared at the mirror at my reflection and decided I was possibly worthy of the love I hoped to receive from Gavin.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door as my phone rang. It was Gavin, guess it was time to be an actress.

"Hello" I said in a very sleepy voice.

"Good morning sweetie! How was your night? Did you sleep well? Oh and are you still naked in bed?"

"Good grief Gavin its too early for fifty questions. My night was um eventful and I slept decent. So how was your night? Oh and you know me better than to ask if I'm still naked in bed, because you know the answer is of course!"

I giggle a little knowing full well I was headed to see him and was not naked in bed.

"Mmmm you know how much I love you being naked! My night was interesting. First you know my bartender Marcus, well he was acting so peculiar. I have never seen him act like that. Then there was this lovely blond, you know I can't even say she was lovely because she never let me see her face. Anyway she left her purse in the bar and I ran out after her and she sped away. It was just a weird night..."

I get in the car and shut the door quietly, turn the key and the ignition roars to life.

"What was that?" asked Gavin.

Shit I thought, think quick. "Oh I just turned on the television. Sorry I'll turn it down" I smiled as I started driving towards the address he had given me to ship his said surprise.

We continued to talk until I closed in on the address.

"So I was thinking about planning a trip to Miami Gavin. I know we have tried before, but I want to try again. I really want to meet you. It's been almost a year. I think it's time. What do you think?"

I smiled even bigger as I slowed into the driveway of the address he had given me. Oh my god I thought as I could see just part of the house over the gate, it was insane!

"I think that would be a great idea. Do you think you could really..." he was interrupted by my ringing of the gate, but he didn't know that! "hold on Jayna there is someone at the gate."

"Hello" the voice rang out from the speaker by the gate.

"Delivery" I said in a muffled voice. I waited a few seconds before the gate started opening.

"Jayna hold on one more second I have to go get a package."

"Maybe it's the package I overnighted you" I said as I stepped out of the car and rang the door bell.

"It probably is! I can't wait to see what it is..." his voice trailed off as he opened the door and saw me standing there.

Still talking into the phone I asked him "so do you like it?"

He took two steps towards me and scooped me up in his arms. He held me close for what seemed like forever, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed every second of my body being close to his.

He nuzzled my neck, breathing in my perfume that I had recently put on. He finally set me down and and gingerly took my face in his hands and kissed me. Gently massaging my lips with his. His tongue pushed between my open lips.

I was so engulfed in the kiss that I begin to feel slightly dizzy. He pulled away and I whispered "hi..." because that's all that would come out.

"Hello Jayna. What are you doing here crazy girl?!?"

"I had to see you, had to meet you, I couldn't go without you any longer Gavin. So I bought a plane ticket and well here I am..."

He looked past me and saw my car. "You! Jayna that was you last night at the bar! Why didn't you say anything?"

"I had it all planed out, I didn't want to ruin it. I hadn't expected you to come in there. Well it doesn't matter I'm here now."

"Yes, yes you are! Let's not just stand outside, please come in."

We had barely gotten the door closed before he had me in his arms again.

"I can't even believe this is real. That you are real! You are more beautiful than your pictures and I don't know how that's possible! This is crazy! I have dreamt of having you in my arms since the first time I heard your voice!" he planted a kiss on my lips, each of my cheeks, the tip of my nose then lastly my forehead.

He sighed, "Jayna do you know how much this means to me?"

I leaned closer into him, "no Gavin I don't but I sure hope it means a lot because I flew over 2,600 miles to be here with you. To be here in your arms it feels so right..."

"My love you have no idea. I feel the same way! I just can't even believe you are here, but now that you are what do you want to do or see? Have anything in mind. Want me to show you the house then we can relax by the pool and talk or something?"

"Wow that's a lot to take in. Sure show me around!"

We talked as he walked me through his house. There was many photos on the walls of him and his friends, friends that I have heard so much about and hoped to meet. There was also many photos of Olivia.

Olivia or bug as Gavin called her was his sister Michelle's daughter. Making Liv his niece, she was really sweet and had such a personality. She had just turned five and she was a pistol.

Olivia spent a lot of time at Gavin's and so her and I have had several conversations and video chats. She had always asked when I was coming to visit and I could never give her a straight answer.

If she only knew I was here, I really couldn't wait to meet her. He walked me through multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, also through his amazing kitchen.

He had an amazing home that put mine to shame! He had a theater in his house! Come on! Then finally he opened the door to his room. He grabbed my hand and said this is it.

We walked slowly to the edge of the bed and he kissed my lips. "You have no idea how many times I have wanted this moment to be real. Now it is. You Jayna are amazing. Your eyes are even more vibrant in person.

They are absolutely tantalizing. You smell amazing, your scent is intoxicating. Your perfume mixed with the lovely smell of you hair. Mmmm. Speaking of your hair" he said as he ran his hands through it.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

"So long and beautiful, so silky and shiny. You are just everything I thought you would be and more..."

I kissed him. How could I not? He was rambling on about how amazing I was and I couldn't stand it anymore. The kiss lasted for a long time.

Our tongues danced back and fourth. Tasting and becoming more familiar with one another.

My hands ran under his tee shirt, breaking our kiss just long enough to pull his shirt over his head. My mouth went to the corner of his mouth and trailed kisses up his jaw line to his ear which I proceed to nibble on and lightly blow in.

He pulled my tank top off as I unbuttoned his jeans and my kisses went down his jaw and up the other side to whisper in his ear.

"Gavin I want you so bad. You've been all I wanted for so long..." my voice turned to a slight wind blowing in his ear.

I gasped quietly as his teeth nibbled my shoulder, turned into kisses being placed down my arm to then kiss each of my finger tips. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down revealing his hard cock.

"I was rushing for the package and didn't have time for boxers. I hope you don't mind..."

I laughed as I pushed him back on the bed. He laid there with his hard cock ready for me.

I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts for him to watch.

He propped himself up on an elbow to get a better view as I turned around and took my shorts off. He whistled as I shook my ass a little!

I smiled as I unhooked my bra and then bent over slightly as I slid my panties down my legs. I took a deep breath before I turned around, letting him see me completely naked for the first time.

I'm sure I was blushing a little as he said "Jayna you are so incredibly breath taking. So beautiful and full of life! You could come over here about now and I'd be happy with that..."

I smiled as I laid on the bed next to him and we get closer to one another.

"Did I happen to mention incredibly sexy as well love?" he said.

Our lips met again and again in fiery kisses. He rolled on top of me and nuzzled my neck. The head of his dick rubbed my pussy lips, making me even more needy than I already was.

I felt the heat grow between my legs! Getting wetter every time the head of his cock came in contact with erect clit.

He continued to tease me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I wrapped my legs around him and arched my hips up until finally he sunk in.

I gasped as he let out a groan. He pushed in slowly until he filled me and I tightened around him. He pulled out and pushed in deep all while he nuzzled my neck.

He placed kisses and nibbles all over my neck. Which only added to the wetness between my legs.

"Jayna, you feel so good. You're so wet, tight and hot. I have wanted to know this feeling for so long!" He continued to push into me, kissing me and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I moaned as he took one of my nipples in his mouth. His teeth nibbled lightly as I cried out and arched up towards him. He pushed into me again and again as our bodies made wonderful sex noises and equally as wonderful noises escaped our lips.

I had never felt so connected to someone before, never wanted anyone as much as this. I felt the pressure begin to build deep inside me as he pumped harder and faster into me.

"Gavin please I need you!" I shouted as my nails dug into his back. The pressure inside me became almost unbearable as his teeth sank into my shoulder and I began to tighten around his cock.

He thrusted harder and harder until we both cried out! His hot cum deep inside me only intensified my orgasm, I screamed his name as he collapsed on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Jayna you are amazing. That was incredible. I have felt never like that before. I think you have won me over lover"

I smiled as I nipped at his ear lobe and I giggle, "winner winner chicken dinner!"

He laughed as he pulled out of me and rolled to lay beside me.

"What now love?" I asked.

He laughed this full deep manly laugh that gave me butterflies, "how about a boat trip? Key West or Bahamas? Well I guess a better question is how long are you staying??"

"To be honest I'm not sure, but I took two weeks off from work. I just had no idea what to expect and I knew you had some vacation time you could use if we hit it off like we thought we would. I'm sorry if that was forward of me..."

"Not at all, I love that you were thinking about us hitting it off and spending so much together!" he rolled out of bed and stood in front of me in all his wonderful manliness.

"So baby am I everything you thought I would be?"

I stood up on the bed, "heck yes you are Gavin! You are so masculine and sexy! Your eyes are so warm and inviting. They beckon me to come closer to you, to really be close to you like I've never been to anyone else before..."

He jumped up on the bed with me, "Oh really? Is this close enough?"

Closer I shouted as he stood closer.

"This better?" he asked.

"Closer!!" I shouted again.

He grabbed me by the waist so our bodies we're molded together, "is this close enough my love?"

I took a step and my foot got tangled in the sheet. We tumbled off the bed to the floor and we just laughed and laughed as he pulled me on top of him.

We stopped laughing as our lips met. There was something about our kisses. Something magical. Every kiss more fiery and passionate then the next.

It was at that moment, us laying on his bedroom floor in each others arms that I realized I loved him.

That this past year of talking to him on the phone and now meeting him just put everything into place. I loved him, but did he feel the same?

We finally broke apart and we got up. He led me to the balcony outside his bedroom and we stood there naked in each others arms looking out over the ocean.

He kissed my neck and his morning scruff gave me goose bumps. He then kissed my shoulders down my spine to my ass. I shivered as he bit my ass.

We heard a whistle and his neighbor on his balcony raised his coffee mug to us. I pulled Gavin in front of me and used him as a shield.

"How ya doing Butch? Lovely morning huh?" he called out to his neighbor.

"More like lovely lady you are having this morning! I think she's a keeper Gavin!".

Gavin laughed, "thanks perhaps I'll bring her by later once her face is a little less red! Have a good one Butch" he said as we backed slowly into the house.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Sassygirl21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments