Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream A Little Dream

"I got lost in my own mind..."

7
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Time stood still as he repeated his question. His voice, which I had just moments ago found so carefree, so welcome, seemed tired and resigned. My mind went blank; I bit my lower lip and shook my head. I wasn’t ready. I doubted I ever would be truly prepared for this moment. Taking a step back, I allowed her to move in front of me. 

Her, with her beautiful smile, effortless grace and sculpted body. I’m sure the envy and twinge of hate shone through my expression, for she gave me the courtesy glance before smiling at the floor, a self-satisfied twitch of her lips. Her voluminous hair, wild and curly and darker than charcoal, created artful waves down her back as she shook her head to clear her face. 

He smiled, much like a child who just gotten his birthday gift early. Electric blue eyes inspected her thoroughly from head to toe, taking in the white sundress that accented her dark summer tan to perfection, the overlarge sunglasses perched on the bridge of her button nose. Her flip-flops smacked against her heels as she walked up to him, as close as the chilled glass case would allow. 

No wonder he hadn’t given me a second glance. I wasn’t Quasimodo, but then again, I wasn’t an angel. Self-conscious, I glanced down, and gave myself a 6 or 7. Legs, pale from the winter but slowly developing their normal summer glow, seemed a mile long in my wraparound skirt. My soft stomach wasn’t hidden very well by a tank top, carelessly thrown on when I had gotten the call to come to the beach. My halter-style bikini top, a brilliant shade of purple, was clearly visible, and definitely helped what little cleavage I had. I glared a little at her back and then glanced away, not wanting to watch what was unfolding before my eyes, and the eyes of the other ice cream shop patrons.

She propped her elbows up on the smudged surface, leaning even closer to him. In fact, she was so close that another inch and her nose would be pressed against his skin. I closed my eyes, but in my mind, I replaced the goddess.

I could smell his cologne, something spicy and exotic. Our eyes met as a clash of soulful brown against piercing blue, and I watched as his lips traced the words I wanted so desperately to hear. Suddenly, he threw back his head and laughed, a raw, booming sound that spread warmth throughout my limbs. Pride welled up because I had caused that burst of happiness and humor, so strong he had a sound to go with the emotions. 

With the ease and grace of an athlete, he jumped over the counter and landed in front of me with nearly no noise. Within point three seconds, I was wrapped up in his arms, and my entire vision was reduced to half of a well-defined pectoral muscle and an upper arm that would have made Hercules jealous. One big hand stroked my hair as the other snaked around my waist, holding me close to his body. I could feel his taut abdominal muscles straining against my own soft stomach as he breathed. I could feel his face buried in my hair. Breaking the embrace regretfully, he took my hand and laced our fingers together, calling back to the manager that he quit. 

“Why on Earth did you do that?” 

With a grin that should be illegal in at least four states and two small provinces of Canada, he revealed his perfect, stark white teeth and said, “We’re young, wild and free. Did I tell you that we’re taking a vacation? It starts today, and it ends as soon as the sun goes out.” 

To punctuate this, he picked me up and kissed me. It was the kiss that every girl dreams of getting at least once in their life, a kiss full of promise and hope and every silly, reckless dream that we could think of together.

I couldn’t help it. My lips responded to his, each of us trying to memorize the other’s mouth. I already knew what his were like. Firm, with just a hint of softness, perfect for kissing. I was vaguely aware he was moving, but it didn’t really set in until he set me in the passenger seat of his cherry red Jeep. Slipping into the driver’s side, he started the vehicle and took my hand, backing out of the tiny parking lot and zooming down the road. I squeezed his fingers as he sped off, laughing with exhilaration when he doubled the speed limit. Just as suddenly as he started, he slammed on the brakes. We were parked on a trail in the woods, far from the view of the road. My heart started pounding, fear snaking through my stomach. After all, I had just met him. What if he was a serial killer?

“I’m not, baby, I promise,” he said, confirming that "yes", I had indeed just spoken aloud.

He reached across the seat and scooped me up, putting me on his lap. My knees were on either side of his hips, and my dripping wet panties were hovering just above his crotch. The fabric of my skirt brushed across his thighs, then the top of my hips as he pushed the material up and out of his way.

KimberlyDiazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyDiazz

His big hands, scorching hot on my thighs, cupped my ass and helped me grind against him, soaking the crotch of his jeans.

He pressed his face into my neck, an action that made me shiver with anticipation. Gently, he let my skirt stay bunched around my waist, and pulled my tank top above my head. My impromptu lover kissed me as he unhooked my bra, throwing it somewhere to the side. His fingers made wide loops around my nipples, before rolling them between his index finger and thumb. I shuddered and groaned, arching my back to meet his touch. He leaned in, kissing the bottom curve of my breast. His hands never stopped moving, keeping me on edge.

I could feel every stroke of his fingers, goose bumps breaking out, leaving a visible trail of tingling sensitivity behind. More wetness started to pool between my legs as he licked around my slight breast, never actually touching the nipple, but teasing close enough that I hoped he did. One of his hands guided my hand to his bulging zipper. I took the incentive and undid his jeans, wrapping my hands around him and slowly moving up and down.

He groaned and closed his eyes, hips moving forward as his head went back. I made semi-tight fists around him and stroked, moving up and down, up and down, again and again. I clenched and squeezed around him shyly, becoming bolder as he groaned.

“Yes! Just like that baby, now a little faster!” He didn’t say it so much as he moaned it. As any self-respecting woman would, I paused for a moment to revel in my ability to make a man make that type of breathless encouragement.

He took my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. I squeezed his shaft again, bringing up my palm to my mouth and spitting on it before returning to his manly bits and pieces. As I clenched my fist tighter around him, I could feel him flex and jerk beneath my touch. I grinned to myself, keeping the slow, steady pace.

“Wait baby, I want to cum inside of you. Or on you. But not on your hand.”

Before I knew what was going on, my hands were pinned to my side and his other hand was between my legs, pushing them apart. Suddenly his finger probed at my entrance, slowly pushing in as his thumb rubbed my clit. His mouth, hot around my nipple, was sucking firmly to get it nice and hard and slightly swollen from his mouth.

“Come on honey, wrap your legs around my waist.”

Obediently, I did, and then groaned as I felt his cock pressed against my entrance. With his finger inside of me, his mouth suckling my nipple and his thumb pressing and rubbing my clit, it didn’t take long before I was a writhing mass of groaning, trembling, gasping woman on his lap. He removed his hand and I whimpered from the loss, groaning again as he slid two fingers inside of me, stretching, massaging my G-spot, just keeping me right. On. The. Edge. 

Oh yeah. It was a mental war between my last working brain cells to either finish this myself or just suck it up. It didn’t help that my body was on fire when he pulled out and stopped touching me. I opened my eyes to see my lover giving me such an intense stare, a thrill went down my back. 

Making sure I was watching him, he slid his cock deep into my sopping pussy, eliciting a small shout of pleasure from both of us. For a few moments he didn’t move, just content to smile down at me and watch me try and fail to use him as I would a sex toy.

“God, fuck, Please!”

As if I had given him a signal, he started pounding into me, furiously. Each stroke was rough and absolutely merciless, and exactly what I was craving. He let go of my hands to cup my ass, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, yanking him up for a kiss. His tongue started ravaging my mouth the same way his rod was doing to my sex.

The coil tightened until the only thing it could do was snap. And boy, did it snap hard. Screaming into his mouth, I came, my orgasm endless as he kept thrusting through it. With my pussy repeatedly squeezing around him, he didn’t last long before he yanked himself out and finished, splattering hot ropes of jizz all over my boobs and stomach.

“Miss!”

With a jolt, I was back in reality. Sometime during my daydream, the goddess had left and Adonis was still there, waiting much less patiently than before. I gave him a bashful, slightly ashamed smile. (Could he see the wet spot in my panties through my skirt?) I looked down at the wide variety of frozen dairy options. 

“Well? Which one would you like? Please choose, the line is growing.”

“Vanilla with sprinkles, please.” 

The woman behind me gave a loud huff as I paid, cheeks painted red. Keeping my head ducked, I calmly walked out of the gas station. When I looked down at my receipt, at the bottom was a hastily scrawled number in a masculine handwriting, with his name beneath it.

Daniel. Adonis’s name was Daniel.

Published 
Written by little_lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments