Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Morning Hooker

"DG roasts a short order cook."

3
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Early Morning Hooker

In the nineties, I carried on an erotic pen-pal correspondence with a woman who earned the name DG late in her high school years. She had fantasies of being turned out as a prostitute and liked having her breasts slapped. I wrote this for her.

This is my only story in first person present. I usually don’t like that, but it seems to work here. Enjoy. - Paddler

You and I are on the road, traveling across country. It's summer and hot, so even in the early morning you wear tight short shorts and a skimpy halter. High heels make you strut and tap as we enter a restaurant for an early breakfast. We're the first customers. The cook's on alone, and comes over to take our orders, ogling you and trying to get an angle where he can see down your cleavage.

You look at me to be sure I notice, then pull your shoulders back, leaning towards him to make sure he gets a good view. We hear his sharp intake of breath. He's quite distracted, and makes mistakes. Backing up to get the coffee without taking his eyes from your chest, he almost knocks the coffee machine over. We smile to each other and you slowly cross your legs.

The guy's hand shakes as he pours. "Do you find Lisa sexy?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah!" he says, embarrassed. "Excuse me miss, but you're something else!" You smile and fold your arms under your chest.

Casually, I say, "For these breakfasts and $150, she'll go into the back room and take care of you."

Flabbergasted, the waiter stammers, "R-r-really?"

You give him a big smile and say, "You can play with my tits and cum in my mouth or my cunt, whichever you want. What’s your name?"

"Oh, wow! Harry. But what about the rest of my customers?"

"I'll stay here and give them coffee and donuts or anything from the front," I offer. "I can tell them you had an accident and will be right out."

This makes it too easy for him. As he fumbles with his wallet, I tell him, "For an extra $25, you can slap and pinch her tits." Grinning, his pants already bulging, he hands me the $175.

It always makes you feel sexy and confident to give professional sex. You know how good and desirable you are. Taking Harry's hand, heels clicking and ass churning in your tight shorts, you stride through the kitchen door, leading him.

I'm left alone. A man comes in and sits at the counter. I give him coffee and take his order. "I'm sorry sir, it'll be a few minutes. The cook's busy in the back spilling something." Of course I mean he's spilling his cum into your body, but he just gives me a strange look and sips his coffee. A couple come in and I tell them the same thing, with a similar result. I stand there waiting, imagining what's happening between you and Harry.

You find a small office off the kitchen. There's a desk there, and you lean against it, lifting Harry's grasping hands to your breasts. He's about 40, but he acts like a little kid—too overexcited to have any technique. He squeezes your tits and tears at your halter. You help him, slipping the straps off your shoulders, letting the tiny garment fall, exposing your nipples at last.

Harry's beside himself. He's never had such a big, beautiful pair! Holding your nipples like handles, he buries his face in your cleavage, rocking his head from side to side, licking your breastflesh. His fingers dig in, just on the edge of pain for you, and the nipples expand and harden. You feel your cunt getting wet.

When Harry comes up for air, he leans back, holding your globes from beneath, getting a really good look. You smile, putting your arms behind your back to thrust your chest forward, giving him great value for his money.

"Can I really slap them?" he asks.

"You paid for the privilege."

At first, Harry's slaps are gentle, but as you continue to smile and offer yourself, he begins to hit moderately hard, making your jugs jiggle. "Wow, I never did this before. It's fun!" Harry says.

"Go ahead and hit as hard as you want. I can take it."

Harry slaps harder. You're definitely getting aroused by your power over him and by the delightful sting in your titties. Too soon for you, though, he stops slapping and leans forward to suck your nipples. He's regaining some control of himself, so he licks and sucks the most sensitive parts of your mounds nicely, biting a bit on the swollen buds. It feels good, and you moan and reach for his cock. He keeps tonguing and biting you as you undo his pants. His cock is hairy, with a big bulbous head and a rather short but thick shaft. It's already damp from precum, and more seeps out after you give him a few strokes. You know he's close to cumming, so you reach behind him and squeeze his asscheeks.

"Harry, you’re very excited, and I think you're going to cum soon," you tell him in your most detached, professional voice. "Would you like to cum in my mouth or my cunt?"

"Your cunt," he manages to mumble into your left tit.

"Alright, Harry.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

And would you like me to suck your cock a bit before you fuck me?”

"Yeah, and I want to see your cunt, too!" Harry somehow managed to lift his mouth from the most delightful bit of breastflesh he'd ever experienced.

You smile at him. "Of course you'll see it, dear. I'll just undo these shorts, drop them and step out of them." You speak slowly and as you describe these actions, you perform them. It drives Harry wild. More precum drips from his tip, even though neither of you is touching his cock. "Now I'll roll back on the desk and lift my legs up so it's real easy for you to take my panties off to see my cunt and my ass."

Harry slips your panties over your legs, and buries his face in your cunt, licking and sucking your cuntlips and finally claiming your clit. His technique isn't the best, but it feels pleasant enough to you and you rest your ankles on his shoulders. Coolly and professionally, you reach for your handbag on the desk and extract a condom, opening the plastic wrapping.

When Harry comes up for air, you drop to your knees in front of him. You rub your naked tits on his damp prick, making him moan. Fitting the rubber over his dick, you suck him, tightly holding the base of his cock so he won't cum. Bobbing your head up and down, you remember your nickname, Dick Gulper, and do your best to live up to it. Faster and faster you suck, feeling his big cockhead against the roof of your mouth and loving it.

"Oh, God, stop or I'll cum before I fuck you!" Harry moans.

You stop sucking, but hold the base of his cock a moment until his breathing slows. You stand, lie back on the desk, grasp your ankles to pull your legs apart and back, opening yourself wide for your customer.

Overexcited Harry plunges into you, pumping furiously. His hands and mouth find your tits and nipples again, and you wrap your legs around him, kicking your heels into his ass.

Harry's totally out of control, hips thrusting, breath ragged. Suddenly he tenses, and finally cums with a scream you're certain will be heard in the dining area. He keeps pumping, gasping, and you feel his spurts through the rubber. He's trying to make his fuck with you last as long as possible, but inevitably, he slows and finally stops, with a few throbbing twitches of his softening cock.

You sigh. As your professional fucks go, this was OK. You didn't cum, but you know I'll take care of that. He got you excited, and even made your tits tingle nicely.

Harry finally gets up, with a few last squeezes and sucks at your breasts. He fumbles with his pants, shaking from his reaction. Calmly, you retrieve your panties and shorts, stepping into the skimpy garments. Pulling your halter up from your waist, you tuck your titties away, giving them some fond pats to tease him some more, even after he's cum.

"Lisa, you're the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever been with! That was some of the best sex I ever had in my life!" Harry's overwhelmed and his eyes are still glazed.

You smile and kiss his forehead. "I'm glad I gave you a good time." Taking his hand again, you stride out, walking more proudly than when you led him in.

In the meantime, out by the counter, I come out of my reverie when a new customer comes in. He glances around. "Where's Harry?"

This could get tricky. "He had some private business in the back for a moment. Can I help you?"

Just at that moment, Harry's scream of pleasure, muffled by two doors, penetrated the dining room. It's all I can do to keep from laughing aloud.

"Private business?" says the new customer. "What the hell is he doing back there?"

I assure the man he can ask Harry about it later and manage to get him to accept a cup of coffee and place an order. As I turn back from pouring the coffee, the kitchen door opens.

You look magnificent. Your lips are wet and smiling. Your massive mammaries are thrust forward, and your heels tap loudly, attracting everyone's eyes. Harry, still in tow,

follows. He's stumbling a bit, with a big grin on his face, glazed eyes fixed on your ass. It's obvious to everyone what's been happening in the back.

"Private business!" mutters my customer. "Shit, I'd like to get some of that business."

"You could have a side order of sex, sir. Just follow us out," you tell him.

The guy's jaw drops and he opens his wallet, counting his cash. I go to you, kiss you, and give Harry the order slips. He takes them from my hand, but still can't take his eyes from you. "Thanks, man," he mutters.

Harry hastily prepares the orders, and we eat, eyed by all the customers, especially the males.

You and I leave, and in less than a minute, Harry's friend comes looking for us.

Published 
Written by Paddler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments