Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emmalyne and Evan

"Why would I reject a chance to be with such a handsome man?"

0
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
As I’m dancing in rhythm with the beat, a red plastic cup half-filled and my other hand in the air, I can feel someone come up behind me and place their hand on my waist. I feel their breath on my neck. Chills run down my spine. But I don’t even bother turning around to see who’s dancing behind me. The song goes on and their hands are gripping my waist, and then slowly move upwards. Their hand finds my wrist and he slightly tugs me, signaling me to follow him. I turn around and see this gorgeous young man. His skin was tanned, shaggy dark brown hair, and oh his eyes, a blue as deep as the ocean. I immediately got lost in those deep, blue eyes of his.

Why would I reject a chance to be with such a handsome man? I followed him through crowds of people, completely unsure of where he was taking me. He continued walking until we reached a hallway that was deserted for the most part. He suddenly turned to face me with a smile that made me wonder what he was up to.

“I’m shocked to see that you’re still following me, for I’m a stranger to you. I just couldn’t help myself. I saw you across the room and I was enchanted by your appearance, I had to get you alone. My name is Evan. Evan Gilden.”

I was in such a state of shock that this man was talking to me; it took me a while to respond to him.

“Well, Evan, how could I reject someone as attractive as you are? I’m Emmalyne Hents.”

His hand moved from my wrist up to my neck. His blue eyes stared into mine with such lust; I couldn’t help myself when blood rushed to my cheeks, turning them a rosy pink. His lips turned into a smirk that made me go weak.

“Emmalyne, if you don’t mind my asking. May I kiss you?”

He took my grin as a yes and slowly moved closer to me. Closer and closer he got until his lips were inches from mine. His lips touched mine only for a split second, sending sparks through my body. His lips crushed back into mine with such lust and want. My hands instantly wrapped around his neck and my fingers got tangled in his shaggy hair. He explored my body with his hands. He broke the kiss and flashed me another prefect smile. He got close to me and whispered, “Follow me. I need more of your beautiful body.”

We went up a set of stairs to a single door. Evan pulled me so I was in front of me, his hands on my waist, mine around his neck, his lips on mine. His hand left my waist only for a second to open the door, his hand returned to my waist immediately after. He pushed me up against the door closing it shut. He picked me up so I my legs wrapped around his waist and pushed me even harder into the door.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee



His lips left mine, moving down to my jawline and further to my neck, causing me to gasp out loud. I lifted my head up getting so turned on. Expertly he lifted my dress up over my head. I leaned back so he could take a glimpse at the laced bra holding my breasts. He kissed me again with so much passion; his tongue explored mine while his hands moved to my stomach and up to my breasts. He began massaging them, causing me to moan. Hearing my moan he carried me away from the door to the bed.

I was thrown onto the bed as Evan took off his shirt revealing his perfectly toned muscles. He flashed me another grin before he’s on top of me and kissed me again. His hands moved down my body getting closer to the band of my lace thong. When his fingers reached the lace he traced along the top, teasing me. Ever so slowly did he move further down. Swiftly, he moved to fabric away and pushed in one finger, then another. At this point I was so turned on I couldn’t control my moans.

He pushed my legs aside so he was in between them. His pants were quickly off, along with his boxers. He pushed himself into me, and allowed me to grow accustomed to him, then slowly moved in and out. Pumping faster and faster with each thrust. His deep voice began to moan my name every now and then, mixed in with moans. He quickly turned us around so he was on bottom, and I of course, on top. Slow. Then Fast. Slower. Then Fast again.

It went on for a long period of time before my best friend, Kylie, walked in without hesitation and told me that if I still wanted a ride home, I have to be ready to leave in 5 minutes. After the door shut behind her, Evan and I looked back at each other and laughed. “Here’s my number, and address.” He explained as he was writing the information down. “Call me sometime, I enjoy your company Emmalyne. I we’ll see each other again soon.”

“Really Evan? And why would you like to see me again?”

“You’re as close to perfect as one can get. I was enchanted when I saw you dancing. Your long, straight, orange hair moving with every move you made, the green of your eyes the color of an emerald, and your skin, not too pale, but not too dark. You’re whole body compliments a different part. I’m hooked to you darling.”

With that, he kissed me again, and whispered, “Thank you for a wonderful time, please do consider calling me some time.”

After that said, he was gone, leaving me in this room smiling like an idiot. Butterflies in my stomach. Of course I would be calling him again in the near future.

Published 
Written by malloryjennifer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments