Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Escape from Reality

"I needed an escape from my life, just for a little while."

9
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Our marriage turned into the one thing I never thought it would: boring and monotonous. If something could go wrong, it went wrong and the stress was difficult. We handled it differently. I turned to affection and sex and he wanted nothing. I felt alone and depressed.

I decided to take a trip back home, to my old stomping ground. This is where I was born, grew up, went to college, and spent my 20’s. A few days into my trip, I went out with my friend, Gail. We were sipping apple martinis and catching up when I saw him. Steve was a man from my past. I had an affair with Steve through almost all of my 20’s. He was truly the best sex I’d ever had. We had a sexual chemistry that always seemed to take us to new heights together.

Immediately I felt nervous and turned on at his mere appearance. I couldn’t take my eyes off him when he noticed me. He joined my and Gail’s conversation, sitting next to me. He was always a forward type of guy, so I expected some kind of advance towards me.

As expected, he put his hand on my leg under the table. His touch caused me to tense up. I hadn’t been touched in almost a year. I felt tinges through my body as I tried to relax. He knew me well enough, sexually, to know if he was doing something to me. I didn’t stop him. I had a jean skirt on and his hand on my skin was amazing.

Gail’s phone rang and it was her daughter. She excused herself from the table and walked away. Steve turned to me, keeping his hand on my leg and started to tell me how good I looked. Now rubbing my leg, I could feel myself getting wet.

Gail came back to say goodbye. She left to pick up her daughter. Steve and I sat there for a while, flirting and talking about old times.

I’m not sure what possessed me or how I got there, but the next thing I knew, we were using a key card into a hotel room. I wanted him and I needed the escape… no one would ever know and I could have some much needed pleasure. The door opened and we walked in. Steve put the card down on the table and turned back to me. He came right up to me, took my face in his hands and started kissing me.

All I could do was stand there, kissing him back. I could feel the swelling in my pussy getting worse, the need was getting stronger. I wrapped my arms around him and allowed him to take control. He untied the strings that held my top on my body. The top fell to the floor as he cupped my large breasts into his hands and began to massage them.

Lowering his head, he began to lick around my nipples. I gasped as he began to suck my nipples. I held on to his neck and let my head fall back and just enjoyed it. After paying sweet attention to both nipples, he brought his mouth back to mine. He lifted my jean skirt and began to feel the smoothness of my pussy. I moved my legs to allow him better access.

He parted my pussy lips and started to rub my clit. It felt so good, I allowed my moans to show how good I felt. He continued on, but it didn’t take much more to make me cum. He slipped his finger inside me and played in my wet cum. He took his finger to his mouth and watched my eyes as I watched him lick it off his fingers.

“You taste as good as I remember.” He kept sucking my juices from his fingers and then kissed me.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

“You came pretty quick, even for you.”

He took his fingers back to my clit and started to rub again. This time I felt the bulge in his pants and tried to unbuckle his belt. He laid me on the bed and went back to licking my nipples. He moved himself down and started licking my clit. He inserted his fingers inside me and asked, “You like this?”

I spread my legs farther apart and moaned, "Yes."

As he took turns between licking and sucking my clit and fingering my cunt, I exploded again. He didn’t stop.

“Please,” I tried to pull his head up. “Please fuck me,” I whispered.

He smiled and stood up from the bed and began to remove his clothes as I took the jean skirt completely off and watched him. I turned my head to lay off the side of the bed. He walked to my face and lowered his hard cock to my face. I began to lick his balls.

I stopped, got up, and moved him to sit on the side of the bed. I kneeled in front of him and began to suck his cock. It was hard and smooth and felt good in mouth. I would get to the top and suck the tip and then take it all back in my mouth.

I could hear his moans which turned me on even more. I felt his hands on my head, pulling me up. I climbed on his lap and his cock was swallowed by my wetness. I began to ride him and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling me up.

He laid back on the bed and I started riding him harder. Allowing him deep inside me, the motion of my clit against him helped me to cum all over his cock. I could barely breathe as the feeling washed over me. I continued to ride him, I wanted to cum again.

He pinched my nipples and grabbed my tits as I rode him. I kept riding so my clit rubbed against him. I was moaning louder and immensely enjoying the sensation. He grabbed my waist and switched positions. He laid me down and pulled my legs around his shoulders. He rubbed my clit and kept fucking me.

“You are so wet and tight.” He trailed off as he used my hips to thrust me harder. “You like that? You want more?”

I screamed for it… I felt him pull out of me and continue to rub my clit. He used my river of wetness as lubrication and slowly entered my ass. It had been years since I’d done that and the last time was with him.

He slid his cock in my ass, rubbed my clit, and fingered my cunt. I grabbed my tit and began to suck the nipple. I noticed him watching. All of his motion making me reach ecstasy. “I’m going to cum all over your fingers, don’t stop!” I came again with such vigor, I couldn’t stop shaking.

He pulled his cock out and moved himself up to my big tits and began to jerk his cock. He sprayed his warm cum all over my tits. He began to rub the cum into my nipples then ordered me to lick it off. My pussy was still so swollen and aching for more.

“Do you have to go?”

“No and I am not done with you.” I got up and walked over to the Jacuzzi bathtub in the hotel room. “Interested?”

As if I was leading him by the cock, he jumped in the empty tub. “Yes, I’ll give you whatever you want.”

Stay tuned for more…

Published 
Written by Sassygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments