Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Escort In Training - Chapter 2

"Emma meets a dear male friend for an awkward conversation. But an intriguing one too..."

15
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words


Wednesday, 10.10pm

I’ve got shaky hands again. Clammy palms too. But this time it’s not rage. I’m quivering somewhere between nerves and anticipation. Part of me wants to run away and hide in a bathroom. That part of me is ashamed to be here, and it’s telling me it’s not too late.

“It’s only a discussion, you silly girl!” Martin’s reading my mind again. “Pull yourself together now. Honestly, there isn’t a sign around your neck saying ‘I’m here to find out about being a hooker.’”

I glare at him.

“Sorry Emma. Just trying to lighten the mood. I know you feel like all the eyes in this bar are judging you right now, but they don’t know you from Julie Soap, OK?”

I nod. He’s right. It’s not even like I’ve tried to dress sexy or anything. I’m in jeans and a tight-fitting t-shirt. If – God forbid – I bumped into my mother she wouldn’t ask any awkward questions.

Yup, it’s my take-it-or-leave-it outfit. If anything I’m pretty marginal for this place. It’s a hotel lounge in Mayfair, and women far more elegant than me are coming and going. But that’s cool. I’m only fact-finding today: it’s not an interview.

I go to the bathroom, though, just to check on my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror, and see an attractive face returning my gaze. Even though my makeup is minimal. I’ve still got plenty of girlish appeal: the shiny lips of Emma the teenager remain. The dark eyes are still full of life, perhaps a little more soulful and alluring now than a year or two ago. My radiant hair, somewhere between jet black and auburn, curves gently in to my shoulders. But it’s growing: that crappy business haircut can definitely get out of my life now.

I like that I like my face. I know some girls aren’t that lucky. And I like that it doesn’t need much makeup. My skin isn’t supermodel flawless, but it’s only a few feint freckles that make it so. I’ve been told my natural look is pretty girl-next-door, and if I’m feeling lazy I can get away with a naked face. I smile at my reflection. Sure, beautiful women can flick my jealousy switches big time, but alone with a mirror I’m pretty pleased with what I see.

I head back into the lounge and rejoin Martin, feeling a little more settled.

“Would it be easier if I left you alone with them when they arrive?”

I know Martin isn’t going to be judging me, but this sounds like a good idea. I know him too well to have this kind of conversation with him around.

“I think that would be good, thanks Martin. You’re always so thoughtful.”

“No trouble Emma,” he says. He rises to his feet and gathers up his newspaper and nods to someone be over my shoulder. “Then I’ll leave you in Charles’ hands now…he’s right behind you!”

I look around, feeling like some kind of dopey sheep. Martin is already making his way to a far corner of the room. Charles is smiling at me.

“Hello Emma. It’s a real pleasure to see you again.”

This man would pay a grand to fuck me. And I’d never know it. Christ.

“Oh. Right, um, hi…”

I stand and return his confident handshake. I realise that there is a woman with him.

“Emma, I’d like you to meet Lucy Fulford. She’s the agent I use.”

Agent . He says it like she’s some kind of business associate. But all three of us know why she’s here. This woman does not sell houses.

Lucy is surprisingly plain. Her hair is brown and her face is roundish. She wears dark-rimmed glasses that give her brown eyes a certain power. She presents herself in style. She’s in a knee-length skirt and blouse, wears high heels. It’s an outfit that could work at any time of day.

“It’s lovely to meet you Emma,” she beams. Her accent is a little posh but I sense her warmth is genuine. This woman is already putting me at my ease. I’m glad she’s here. Charles on his own could be intimidating.

He’s sitting opposite me, Lucy to his left. Only a low table separates us. We’re in a floor-to-ceiling window and the street outside is still bustling. London simply never stops. Martin was right: none of these passers-by gave a damn what our conversation was about. But still I squirm in my seat.

I look at Charles and smile weakly. He had left an impression on me the one time we’d met. I’d run into a few of Martin’s wealthy friends before, but Charles had an edge to him. Something that spoke of untold wealth that could not, and would not, be taken away. More than that, he knew his place in the world. You could tell that by the way he carried himself. It wasn’t arrogance at all. Just the assurance of a man who was completely accustomed to getting his own way.

He was a little older than Martin. Not unattractive, I thought. Perhaps not a natural beauty, but he could afford to look after himself and clearly did so. He was not quite greying yet, except perhaps in his eyes. As before, he wore a five o’clock shadow and pulled it off well. His expensive shirt was open at the neck.

“I heard what happened with your job the other day,” he began, sitting back in his chair and steepling his hands in front of him. Nails tightly clipped, no rings. “From what Charles tells me, it sounds like it’s the best thing that could have happened to you. I think you can do a lot better for yourself.”

“Yeah. Well….I guess so. I just don’t really know what I’m going to do now. I’m thinking of going travelling.”

I’m too shy to broach the reason for our meeting. They’re going to have to get this ball rolling.

“To which end we are here tonight,” replied Charles. He was not going to beat about the bush.

They’re both looking right at me. My mind starts tripping over itself in the glare.

A thousand quid. He’s not bad-looking actually. Shit. Would I?

“Let me explain a few things to you, Emma. I know you’re feeling a touch coy right now, so I’ll make it easy and do the talking.”

I smile at him, give an involuntary little pout, and nod. He seems a good man. He must be, if he’s friends with Charles. He leans forward and lowers his voice so the next table will not hear us.

“At this very moment, Emma, a friend of mine is hosting a party at his flat. Only four of his closest friends are invited. I’ll be joining them later.

“It’s a special kind of party. It’s not about drinks and snacks. It’s about men enjoying women. There will be about a dozen hookers there. A couple too many, in my opinion, but more than enough to go round.

I glance at Lucy. She’s unperturbed, a dreamy look on her face. This is for real.

“The women who will be there are out of this world, Emma. They are the kind of girls most men dare not even dream about. They are better than any airbrushed model you see in a magazine, because they really are that perfect. They are out of reach for just about every man on the planet, unless he is extremely wealthy.

“My friend is a millionaire several times over. The women who will be there tonight will be exceedingly well rewarded for their sexual services. I understand he has booked them for the full evening, and they will be earning several thousand Pounds each for their troubles. Usually he pays them in cash.”

He pauses. There’s no way I can tell if he can see the effect his words are having on me. He must be talking about the kind of upper-class orgies I thought only happened in books. I have a few books like that next to my bed. I try to stop my mind recalling some of the country house scenes I’ve enjoyed so much. It’s not easy. How much was it again?

“There is a growing number of men, Emma, who have made a certain lifestyle choice. I am one of them and I am entirely open about it because I prefer not to live a lie. In a nutshell, we have come to the realization that with our levels of income there is no good argument for agreeing to marry someone. Given that we can afford to satisfy ourselves sexually with an unlimited number of the most beautiful prostitutes on earth, what sense is there in signing up for a lifetime with someone who will lose their beauty as fast as they increase their nagging?

“Emma, rare is the man who is naturally monogamous. Most men settle for it only because they have neither the money nor the looks to live a sexually liberated life. My friends and I don’t have to do that.”

I’m listening to him intently now. His words make crystal-clear sense to me. Everything I’ve ever experienced involving men has fallen into place. I am supposed to be outraged by his views, so politically unacceptable, so many centuries outdated. Instead, I feel enlightened.

“The ladies who work for us are exceedingly happy that we’ve reached the conclusions we have,” Charles went on. “They live extraordinarily well. Sometimes they only work one evening a week. Usually more, though, because they love what they do. If there’s one thing we loathe as escort customers, Emma, it’s a woman who gives the impression that she’s only there for the money. Those ones don’t fool us for a second, and they don’t get invited back.”

Enjoy sex? Why yes, Charles. Yes I do.

Fuck, I wish my mind would shut up. It’s got me going down on him now, champagne glass in one hand while my other massages his balls. I sense another man, of similar age, is about to enter me from behind.

It feels damp between my legs. He’s talking again.

“Our girls are more powerful than we are, quite frankly. There are some who could have absolutely anything they want off us. For all our money, the girls could could ruin some of my well-known friends if they were not discreet. Typically they are so addictive that we cannot say no to them, even though it’s us paying them money. Sometimes it gets to a point where they can name any price. And people say men rule the world?”

He chuckles. I’m dead quiet, straight-faced. Damn, he’s right. He’s absolutely right in everything he’s saying. His words, so well-delivered, have found a willing believer. And I’ve just taken him deeper. My tonsils are tickling his tip and my lips are inching towards his balls.

I’m jolted back into the room by Lucy’s voice. She’s suddenly businesslike.

“Emma, my agency supplies most of the girls to Charles and his friends. We don’t advertise. We don’t have a website. In fact we don’t even have a name. We are truly exclusive and have only a handful of clients. Only with a personal introduction do people even get my number. As a personalised service I work alone: I believe I need to know my clients and know my girls. I couldn’t trust anyone else with that.

“I am incredibly careful when recruiting. Rarely do I have more than 25 girls on my books. This is a difficult game, Emma – I am not looking for street-corner whores with a heroin habit. I need outrageously beautiful women with various looks, personalities and proportions. Most of them need to speak superb English, be utterly at ease in polite company and be the picture of discretion. They have to be healthy, clean and hygienic, and it’s my job to make sure they stay that way.

“My escorts obviously need to have fantastic sex skills. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you all of the things they might be expected to do, but it’s a fairly long list.”

She looks right into my eyes. I feel myself blushing. I feel like I am meant to respond, but I’m still tongue-tied.

“Finally, and most importantly, is their attitude. As Charles mentioned, they cannot get away with pretending to be willing. They must be willing. They cannot just say “Fuck me harder,” without meaning it. I cannot stress this enough. I do not take on clients with wives or partners - I would not be comfortable with that. I take on single clients like Charles, and for them my girls are their sex life. It needs to be perfect for them.”

At last, they have both stopped talking. I feel my turn to speak has come. My pulse is racing away with me and I’m pretty sure my legs might not hold me up right now, but the wetness in my panties, thank God, stopped increasing when Lucy took over the conversation.

“That’s pretty well explained,” I mumble. “I’m not sure there’s much else I would need to ask!”

‘Would’ need? Christ, Emma, who are you fooling, you little whore?

“I haven’t mentioned the money,” said Lucy, smiling again. I swear there is a twinkle in her eye. “I take a fixed 25% of your earnings from a client. I work on a trust system, and so far I haven’t been bitten. Anyway, the rest of the cash is yours to keep.”

I notice that she’s suddenly started talking about me as one of her employees. I’m about to protest that I haven’t said I want to be one of her escorts yet, but Charles gets there first.

“Emma, let me come to the point. From what I’ve seen and heard of you, I feel that you would be a delicious addition to Lucy’s cast of ladies. We’ve been looking for someone with your personality for a while, and it goes without saying that you look the part. You’d work very well with most of the other girls. But there’s a little more to it, isn’t there Lucy?”

I’m glad he’s stopped talking. His words are making my heat rise once again.

“That’s right,” said Lucy. “I think we’d be thrilled with you, Emma, but I still can’t risk trusting a hunch with such important clients. You will need to earn a qualification.”

I start. “A what?” I start to chuckle, glad the gravity has dropped a little with this joke. “Come on…there are no qualifications for hookers!”

“Emma, there are. Well, there’s only one worth having…”

Shit, she’s not kidding.

I wipe the smile off my face.

“There is an advanced course recognised by upper-class escort agencies. A small group of you spend two intensive weeks at a special location in the Cotswolds. The purpose is to hone and then test your sexual skills, nail down your specialities and tendencies, and finally to ensure that you walk out with the attitude I’ve spoken about.

“Most of the work is practical and it’s a lot of fun! They have some really excellent teachers.” She’s smirking now. “I’ve never spoken to a girl who didn’t love it and say it was essential preparation for her first client.”

“Emma, Charles has offered to pay all your fees if you would like to attend the school. There is a course beginning on Monday. Can we interest you?”

Until now I have hardly said a word to them. My hands are still sweating, I keep looking at my shoes and I still don’t feel ready to stand. I don’t know what they see in me, but...this man wants to sponsor me? Bloody hell. I’m thoroughly flattered. I’m singing inside.

I won’t show my pleasure. I can’t. Straight face, Emma, be serious. I should at least say ‘I’ll think about it’. But then… fuck it! Who am I kidding? I have an empty diary and moist underwear. Oh yes, and an empty wallet too. Keep forgetting about the money. I slammed one door shut, but another is opening before my eyes.

“OK,” I say, finally looking each of them in the eye as an equal. “Count me in.”

The full ebook is available free via jamesgreyauthor.com

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments