Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Euphorica: The Lead Singer

"Steven was 25 years older than me. But also 25 years more experienced."

1
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
When I was almost 19 I was in love with a man. A much older man. At 43 years old, he could’ve been my father, but he didn’t at all look his age. I don’t know how he managed to stay so frozen in time, but his smooth, porcelain skin didn’t appear to be a day over 30. A few of my friends had raised their eyebrows at my latest infatuation, not because of the age, but because he wasn’t “conventionally” attractive. He was very thin, with only a slight bit of muscle noticeable through his signature black t-shirts that only made his London skin seem paler. But I was in love. And not one day went by without me thinking of him.

The first time I had met him, I was at a local pub with some of my girlfriends, Kate and Charlie. I was feeling particularly strange that night, like a weird energy growing in my stomach. I only knew that it meant something exciting would be happening to me that night.
I was wearing a tight backless navy dress – my dark brown hair pulled up into a messy bun to reveal the entirety of my back.

I must have had about 3 cocktails when the next band walked onto the small stage in front of where two of my girlfriends and I were dancing wildly. I didn’t notice the change at once, but the music became slow and smooth, and then I heard his voice. I looked up from the crowd only to see him standing in front of the band. His shoulder length, mousey brown hair almost covered his whole face, but every now and then he would brush his hair back. I stood entranced, listening to his beautiful voice for most of the night. My friends quickly got bored and left for the bar, but I stayed.

As the band progressed through their play list and briefly talked to the audience, I managed to catch his eye a few times, though it was a fairly small crowd. I felt shivers run down my spine as our gazes locked, not knowing what had come over me.

The band finally ended, and the man gave a modest wave and began packing up his guitar. I took a deep breath to compose myself, but after noticing five girls run to talk to him, I decided to retreat back to the bar with my friends.

‘What was that all about?’ Kate, one of my friends asked as I approached.
‘Trust me I have no idea.’ I replied, still feeling the effects of his trance.
‘Do you know that guy or something?’
‘Not at all. I don’t know what happened. There is just something about him.’
‘Really? He’s kind of…lanky.’ Charlie commented as she took another sip of her raspberry cocktail.

‘Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this attracted to someone.’ I replied, disregarding her comment.

‘Excuse me?’ came a voice from behind me.
I turned, only to meet him face to face. His deep set eyes seemed playful but mysterious. As much as clichés make me feel ill, I have to admit that I felt lost in them.

‘Can I buy you a drink?’ He said with a shy smile when I didn’t reply.
‘Sure.’ I smiled back, forcing myself to respond pleasantly.

Charlie and Kate smiled at me as I left with the stranger that I couldn’t keep my eyes off.

‘I’m Steven.’ He said as we slipped into a private booth at the other end of the bar.

‘Carmen.’ I replied.

‘Enjoy the show?’ He brushed his hair behind his ears, leaning forward on the table between us and folding his hands.

‘It was incredible. I’m a pretty big Prog fan.’

‘I’m glad. Tell me, how old are you Carmen?’

‘18.’ I replied nervously, fearful that he would think I was too young.
‘You seem older.’ He simply stated.
‘Yeah I get that a lot. How old are you?’
‘Oh – uh, 43.’

‘You seem younger.’ I smiled, hoping to put him more at ease.

‘If I’m not being forward, I noticed you watching me from the crowd.’ He smiled flirtatiously.
I immediately blushed, feeling the embarrassment of my unbashful staring.

‘Don’t be embarrassed, I was watching you too.’
I tried to smile at him, but I couldn’t stop blushing.
‘Do you want to get out of here, Carmen?’ He asked, lowering his voice and forcing his eyes on mine.

It took me a moment to respond.
‘Yes,’ was all I could manage to say.

‘Fantastic.’ He replied in his thick English accent.

And with that, Steven took my hand and led me out of the bar. We got into his car, and it wasn’t long before we arrived at the hotel where he and his band were staying.

He led me to his room, not letting go of my hand. It was an amazing hotel room, complete with a kitchen, bathroom and widescreen. I began to suspect that he was a little more successful than I had thought.
I didn’t have much time to take in the room though, when Steven turned towards me in the middle of the room.

He didn’t have to say anything, because the way his eyes changed when he looked at me then confirmed what was going to happen. He dropped my hand and stepped towards me, lifting his hands to hold my face. We stared at each other for a moment, and then his lips came crashing down onto mine. I suddenly felt as though I had a fever.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

My whole body became instantly hot, as if Steven was breathing fire into me. I felt his soft lips work furiously against mine. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as his hands moved from my face to the back of my neck, where the clasp to my backless dress was. Naturally, with a dress such as that, I couldn’t wear a bra with it, so when he unfastened the clasp, the whole dress fell to the floor and I was almost completely exposed. He paused for a moment, still gripping the back of my neck as he looked at my slim body. I watched for his reaction to my C cup breasts. His free hand shot up to cup and massage my left breast as he continued to kiss me deeply. I felt myself pressing my body against him more and more as I felt my body respond to his touch, quivers running through me.

His other hand had left the back of my neck and began vigorously exploring my body, my shoulders, my back and my stomach. I lowered my arms from his shoulders, running them down his stomach until I came to the hem of his black t-shirt. I pulled it off, revealing his pale, thin but desirable chest.

We stumbled onto the carpeted floor of the living room, too hasty to seek a bed or a couch.

Steven laid me on my back, moving over the top of me to kiss me again. His hand trailed down my stomach, pausing slightly at the top off my panties. I spread my legs to reassure him not to stop. He broke the kiss again, pulling my panties from my hips and to my ankles. He began lightly stroking my soaking wet pussy, teasing my clit with his finger tips. I closed my eyes, arching my back off the floor as I felt his fingers enter me. I began massaging my own breasts as his two fingers pounded me harder. I squeezed my erect nipples, feeling my orgasm start as his thumb began working furiously against my swollen clit. The fire in my stomach started to grow, and I felt the blood rush to my face as my body began to convulse.

My breathing became raspy and uneven as I felt myself about to come. But then he stopped.

‘You’re not allowed to come yet.’ He smiled cheekily at me.

I was beyond self control. I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed him, all of him, inside of me. As if he read my mind while we watched each other, Steven pulled down his tight jeans along with his briefs, revealing his erect throbbing member. I spread my legs even wider apart, making room for him. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him on top of me until I could feel his cock throb against my inner thigh. My hands ran over his hairless chest as Steven kissed down my neck. The feel of his lips on my sensitive neck was enough to start the rush of my orgasm.

Then he entered me, harder than I expected. A loud gasp of shock and pleasure escaped my mouth. His whole body grinded against mine as he penetrated my tight pussy. He held me tight against him as we began to move in unison, our breathing synchronised, becoming heavier each time he pushed himself deeper into me. I felt the heat again, flourishing from my pussy and bursting up towards my stomach. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling my clit throbbing as his penetrations became even faster.

‘Oooh! Fuuuck! Fuck me, fuck.’ I screamed as my pussy clenched tightly around his dick and my whole body shook with waves of orgasms.

He remained focused, intent on us both reaching our climaxes. His lips were still at my neck but began moving down towards my collar bone, sending shivers through my spine. His penetrations became slower again, changing the pace of our bodies. His lips found my erect nipples, kissing them softly and sucking them, running his soft tongue over them.

I ran my hand through his long hair, pushing his face deeper into my chest, forcing him to take more of my breast into his mouth. I felt my second orgasm begin, moaning to let him know to come with me this time. He kept sucking on my tits as I bucked against him. He began to grind against me faster again, his cock now more engorged than ever. I felt the wetness of my pussy begin to drip down my thighs, and this only aroused me further. I held his body so tight to mine that we almost became one person, feeling each other’s every want and rhythm.

‘Shit, fuck, stay with me!’ He breathed into my ear, leaving my breast raw. I tried to resist my orgasm taking over my body as it began to rock me violently. His strokes become shorter and more forceful, and I knew that he was about to come.

I began my climax, my whole body; every atom was in excruciating pleasure. The heat raged through my entire body, and I felt my muscles tense up tighter than I ever had before, my pussy gripping his cock until his last thrust.

‘Ooooh fuuuck!’ We both screamed as we came together. Wave after wave of orgasms surged relentlessly through my thin body, until I didn’t know who I was anymore. I felt a warmness erupt in my pussy, and all my juices flow down my already soaking thighs.

He didn’t pull out for a couple of minutes, but instead lay on top of me, both of us breathing heavily and covered in a thin layer of sweat. He held me tight as we came down together.

After what seemed like an hour, he finally lifted himself off of me, pulling his cock out of my raw pussy.

‘That was…’ I began.
‘The first of many?’ He smiled deviously at me.
Published 
Written by euphorica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors