Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy

21
15 Comments 15
5.9k Views 5.9k
904 words 904 words
We have plans to attend a charity gala hosted by your work. You swing by my place to pick me up and let yourself in. I’m still getting ready. 

I come down the stairs and I can tell you are pleased with how I look. Long flowing hair, form fitting dress that hugs my curves, plunging neckline revealing just enough skin to remain tasteful not trashy and strappy stiletto heels. You can hardly keep your hands off of me and we struggle to get out of the house.

We arrive at the venue and you take hold of my hand. I belong to you.

We mingle with colleagues and friends and then make our way to our table for dinner. As we sit, I gently lay one hand on your thigh, lean in close to you and whisper in your ear, “I forgot to put my panties on this evening”. You are pleased. You are aroused. You curse me for telling you because now you can’t think of anything else except for my naked pussy.

We spend the night laughing, flirting, dancing, sneaking a caress, a touch, wherever and whenever possible. Until you’ve finally had enough. I can see the hunger in your eyes. You lean into me and demand that we get out of here immediately. I happily obey.

Settling into my car seat, I hike up my dress revealing my naked pussy. You lick your lips. I raise one leg and rest it on the dashboard and begin to touch myself. You swallow hard.

I reach over, grab your hand and place it on my pussy. Can you feel how wet I am?

You struggle to keep your eyes on the road as we race home. You pinch my clit causing me to scream out with pleasure. One finger, two fingers, in and out – slowly at first.

I take your fingers from my pussy and put them in my mouth, licking them, sucking them one by one. Your fingers return to playing with my pussy as I reach over and gently caress the bulge that is growing inside your pants.

You become more forceful with your finger fucking. Faster, deeper. I want to cum but you tell me no. You want me to beg. I need to be fucked!

Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. “Please!” I cry.

We pull into the drive way and you slam the car in park. You demand that I get in the house now.
I happily obey. I barely get the key in the door and turn the lock before I feel your hands on my hips. Your breath on my neck. Your trapped cock pressing up against my behind.

We stumble into the entry way. Breathless and aching. Deep, wet, hot kisses. Hungry kisses.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Tearing at each other like starved animals.

You pick me up in your arms and carry me to the staircase. Kneeling between my legs, you spread them apart revealing my naked pussy. Throbbing. Glistening with cum. You smile and lick your lips.

Without hesitation, you devour my wet pussy. Licking. Sucking. Darting your tongue in and out. Driving me fucking wild. You look up at me with that mischievous grin and bite my clit. Gently. I scream out with pleasure.

I run my fingers through your hair. Grinding your face into my wet pussy. You happily indulge.

You tear yourself away from my pussy and make your way to my mouth. Deep, wet, hot kisses.
I can taste my pussy on your lips. On your tongue. Mmmm...

I feel your hard cock, grinding me, still trapped beneath your pants. I fumble with the buttons and finally managing to pull them down. Your beautiful cock springs free. Hard. Throbbing.

You flash me that smile of yours and move up further. Straddling my shoulders now. Beads of pre-cum pooling at the tip of your cock. Beckoning me to taste you, lick you, suck you.

My mouth begins to water. I lick my lips. Your cock rests on my lips. Begging to be taken.
I happily obey and open my mouth. You thrust forward filling my mouth with your hard cock.
In and out, slowly at first. Deeper. The length of your cock hits the back of my throat causing me to gag.

You pull out just long enough for me to catch my breath then proceed to fuck my mouth, harder, deeper, and faster. Mmmm...You ask me if I’m ready to be fucked. Yes I say.

Holding your cock, you position yourself between my legs again. Your hot mouth covering mine.
Passionate, deep kisses. Tongue kisses. You can taste your cock on my lips and tongue.

We fuck like animals, hard...wild...hot...raw. Passionate. Your cock deep inside my wet pussy.
Hard. Deep. My body spasms with the force of my orgasm. You pull out your hard throbbing cock and demand that I get on my knees. I happily obey.

Orgasm takes hold of you and you squirt your hot cum over breasts and in my mouth. You spread your cum over my breast, neck and shove your wet fingers in my mouth. I suck each finger slowly, one by one. Mmmm...delicious. Then devour your cock, licking, sucking.

The aftershock of your orgasm rocks through your body. Your knees go weak and you collapse on to me. Right there on the stairs. In the entry way.

Published 
Written by BelleduJour
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments