Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Fulifilled

"My crush finally gives me what I want."

6
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Damn! I really should be focusing on studying the internal components of this computer, but I am so tortured right now. I have been stuck on him for weeks and I just cannot get him out of my mind. I should have never got that close to him, but he is just so fucking sexy, I could hardly resist. Chuck is 6’6, he has a sexy ass skin tone, and he sports a low cut and a goatee. He has tattoos covering his entire upper body and can please me like no one else can. How do I know?

Almost two months ago we had some of the best sex I have had in a long time. I did not expect to still be thinking about him now, but I see him every day in class and we still talk. Nothing has changed between us; however, he is so busy outside of school and has been going through some personal issues at home, so I have been giving him space. I do not want to cling on to him, especially because we are not together, but we did have fun and we talk about it often.

We definitely had enjoyed each other and he definitely knows how to please me. I am about 5’4, have a silky smooth milk chocolate skin tone, heaping handfuls of 36C breast, a small waist and a fat ass. He always tells me how sexy I am even though we have to dress professionally every day in slacks and dress shirts. I have literally been tortured daily when sits next to me and whispers in my ear and looks me in my eyes to ask me a question. My mind races back to us lying naked and him making me sweat and cum.

Today started as any other day. We had two classes and were literally bored out of our minds, but we got to leave early for whatever reason. No one cared; we just raced out the door before the staff changed their minds. Chuck and I ride the train home together every day as well (more torture). So when we got on the train we were laughing and playing around like usual excited that we were out for the remainder of the day. “What are you doing when you get home?” Chuck asked. I was going to relax and chill for the most of the day. He asked me to come chill with him at his house. I agreed, but still wanted to go home and change out of my dress clothes.

So around 2:00pm he came and picked me up. We don’t live far from each other which is very convenient. We got to his house and we watched movies, ate snacks, laughed and talked and before we knew it was 10:00pm. We looked at the time and still were not ready to separate from each other. I was getting sleepy, but I did not want to go home just yet, so I got comfortable. I took off my jeans and lay in his bed. Chuck got comfy with me and stripped down to his basketball shorts.

We snuggled up to each other while still watching TV. I turned toward him and kissed his full lips. We started kissing each other intensely and I could not have been happier. My mind was racing instantly with excitement and the thrill of having him touch me again, but my body took everything in stride.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

We kissed all over each other; him kissing my neck and licking my earlobes making me hot and me kissing his chest and making his nipples as hard as his dick was getting. He separated from my lips and told me he had been waiting for a long time to taste me again. I told him I had been waiting for him to want to taste me again. He eased my shirt over my head and slid my bra down my shoulders and off of me completely. Lying on top of me he placed hot kisses on my chest before devouring my hard nipples. My nipples were rock hard as he gave me the right combination of pleasure and pain. I arched my back to make it easier for him to suckle my entire breast. He switched to the other one and by that time my panties were creaming with excitement. My pussy was begging for him to taste her and he happily obliged; licking me from the top to the bottom and sucking on my love button as it grew between his lips. I screamed in pleasure as he fucked me fast and slow with his tongue, sucked my lips and my hot spot. My pussy juice was dripping from his chin when he came back up to my lips so I could taste myself.

While we kissed I rolled him over and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang up from his clothes and smacked my pulsating pussy. I loved it. I eased down his long frame and tasted his pre-cum oozing from the tip of his fat mushroom head. I licked the length of his dick and swallowed it whole down to his balls. He moaned and whispered my name and pulled my hair while I sucked and swallowed his dick. I got nasty with him and spit on his cock like a true porn star and he loved it. I suck his hairless balls and watched him whimper from satisfaction.

When I got my fill, I jumped on top of him and rode him like a stallion. I arched my back once more and popped my booty on his dick. I grinded slow and fast and my pussy gripped his fat cock while I rode. I turned around and rode him as he slapped my ass and pulled my hair. My pussy was creaming the entire time I was fucking him. I eased off his dick and got down on all fours so he could fuck me from the back. He entered my dripping wet pussy hard and fast and fucked me so good. I could feel the veins in his dick pulsating, his balls were slapping my clit and I was on the verge of nutting for him again. He continued to slap my ass because he knew I appreciated the pain, and announced that he was about to cum. I threw my ass back on his dick and fucked him back while he pumped my pussy with no mercy. I screamed that I was about to cum on his dick and as my pussy squirted on his fat cock his dick filled my tight pussy with his seed.

We collapsed in the bed with him still on top and his dick still deep in my pussy; my pussy quaking with the aftershocks of a good fuck and his dick quivering with that sensitive sensation after busting a fat nut. Fantasy Fulfilled. I already cannot wait for the next time.

Published 
Written by LadyBug8769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments