Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Island

"It's like Survivor, but with sex."

2
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Being no ordinary reality show, these contestants were chosen for their sexual appeal and desire.

With one million dollars at stake anyone on the show were willing to do almost anything to get their hands on that cash.

"Today we have a new challenge." intoned the host. The winning team gains immunity, while the losers will be eliminating one of their team tonight.

"Each team must pick a male and a female.

"The male must lay on their back and maintain an erection for this challenge. The girl from the other team has to squat over the boys erection with the head of their penis at their entrance.

The winner of the challenge is the girl who can stay in that position the longest. Insertion is a fail. For the boys losing an erection or ejaculating is a fail."

Team Hot Chops looked at each other, glad they had chosen Jenny and Chet. Jenny was athletic and her slender but muscular frame should help her squatting endurance, and Chet with his long black cock would hopefully last the distance.

Team Spunk had chosen Elise and Gavin. They exchanged glances as they knew Elise, being short and petite, and notoriously horny might struggle to hold herself back. Gavin on the other hand, was not as well endowed as Chet would mean Jenny would have to squat lower to reach his dick.

On the palm lined beach on towels the guys, naked now took their places. Stroking themselves to ensure their erections were ready. The girls stood astride their guy Elise over Chet and Jenny over Gavin. Jenny played with her clit feeling the wetness in her hole as she used her finger to spread it on her pussy lips. She had already decided to aim to get Gavin to cum quickly, she knew he was horny as he already had an erection as soon as the challenge was announced. The teams stood either side behind rows of coconuts in the sand awaiting the signal from the host.

"Ladies. Take your positions."

The girls stepped forward and squatted aiming at the boys erect cocks standing at attention.

"The challenge starts. NOW! Good luck team Spunk, and team Hot Chops!"

The girls simultaneously lowered their pussy lips onto the head of the cocks and stopped. As their teams called out encouragement.

Elise, thankful for Chet's long cock as she didn't have to lower her hips as far. Feeling the throbbing head of his manhood between her pussy lips was making her feel light headed. Elise had always admired, Chet's large black cock wondering what it would be like to fuck. Chet, looked up at Elise and her athletic body, and her shaved pussy, he saw her close her eyes, as if trying to put thoughts out of there head. He felt a tingle go through the end of his cock, he closed his eyes and also tried to think of something else, anything. This was going to be tough!

Jenny felt the slippery wetness of her pussy lips slide over the head of Gavin's cock. She glanced over at Elise and looked at the big black cock noticing Elise didn't have to squat as far down as her. Lucky I'm shorter she thought as she turned her attention back to Gavin and trying to make him cum. She looked onto his eyes and began to make small circular gyrations with her hips, running her fingers up her sides towards her perky breasts.

Gavin almost beside himself felt his cock jump as he looked up from her glistening pussy on the end of his cock as Elise caught his eye with a smoldering look of burning desire. Gavin shut his eyes, but he could still feel the slippery lips on the tip of his cock, and the gyrations were starting to create an ache at the base of his cock.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Gavin suppressed the desire to move his hips opposite to Jenny's gyrations to intensify the feeling at the base if his cock.

Elise opened her eyes to the calls of her team as she glanced at Jenny noticing her circular gyrations. Her thighs were starting to burn a little, she quickly realized what Jenny was doing as her team were calling out "make him cum!" she started rocking backwards and forwards on the head of his cock. She soon realized that as she rocked back her clit would get a rub arousing her, as her cheeks started to glow. Chet, enjoying the sight of Elise's puss bobbing backward and forward. He couldn't help imagining what it would feel like sliding deep inside her and seeing her lithe body hump up and down. His hips gave an involuntary jump as he heard someone call out. "Focus Chet!" He shook his head, and tried to think of something else, his whole groin was starting to heat up. Chet looked over at the others as a distraction, but what he saw had the opposite effect.

Jenny's legs were starting to tremble as she hovered and was now vigorously gyrating, her eyes closed, her hands behind her head sexily tousling her brown hair. Gavin, mesmerized by the gorgeous body and pussy nestled on the end of his rod, he could barely contain himself. He wanted to cum, inside her, now! Forget the immunity, the money, Gavin wanted her now, gorgeous, sexy, hot and almost there.

The hot chops team was starting to get restless. They could see Jenny's juices running down Gavin's cock. Jenny began to shudder, an orgasm was coming in a rush. Her eyes rolled up as she shut her eyes torn between letting go and staying put. The burning in her legs matched only by the burning in her pussy. The shuddering started to turn into spasms, and she started to moan.

Elise was also starting to feel her own orgasm build, desperate now to be filled. She heard a voice behind her "Team Spunk win" the host watching from behind seeing Chet's balls tighten. At the same time she looked down at Chet. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was quivering and she felt load after load squirt into her entrance and spraying out back down his cock onto his stomach. He opened his eyes with a pleading look, Elise instantly obliged impaling herself onto his cock, her eyes nearly popping out of her head as she made it halfway down his wet throbbing shaft. Raising herself up she slid back down again almost all the way. Lifting one more time she collapsed down his shaft impaling herself to the hilt shuddering and convulsing involuntarily she had never been filled so deep before, she thought. Wave after wave shook her body as she felt Chet empty another load deep inside her as they orgasmed together.

Jenny stood up off Gavin's cock momentarily as a load from him unexpectedly shot in the air hitting her pussy, up her belly, splattering on the underside of her boob, with a spurt hitting her chin. She dropped down impaling herself on Gavin and began banging with reckless abandon. She desperately wanted to orgasm before his cock softened, yet she felt it getting harder and harder. She increased her pace as she neared climax. Gavin also about to lose a second load, was shocked at the ferocious rutting that Jenny was on his rod. She was out on control totally focussed on her shuddering climax that convulsed on and on. He lost his second load as Jenny collapsed on him in a sweat drenched heap.

Team Spunk had won immunity, as they cheered and hugged, many if the tight hugs lingered a little while as the sight had made them all very horny. 

Published 
Written by Kalishnkov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments