Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farmer's Hands: Part 1

"Stop was never in her vocabulary"

8
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Don't get me wrong; I loved Frank. We were lovers since my senior year of high school. We were talking about big plans and running off to get married until I enrolled in college.

I was studying law enforcement and the man I am telling the story about was studying conservation law. We met in class. One thing led to another and we started talking a lot more and going to lunch more frequently after class.

Chase was his name. He stood at 6'5 with broad shoulders and calloused hands. He was a farmer from the northern part of Indiana. I was a hometown girl with farming in my blood who lived in the southern region. There was 80 miles that separated us on the weekends when he decided to go home from school.

He knew that we were just friends and that I was dating Frank, so I thought nothing of it when he decided to invite me to his dorm room. Let me just clarify that there was a bit of sexual tension between the two of us. One night we Skyped when I was drunk and he saw more of me than he bargained to. We just brushed it off to me being sloshed and thought nothing of it. Or did we?

Anyway, we were in his dorm and he closed the door. He wanted me to hear this song that he was writing. He was an avid guitar player and lover of country music, just like me. I was thrilled that he was sharing his talents with me, so I sat back and listened.

I watched his fingers move across the chords and envisioned them moving across my body in a quick fantasy. I shook my head hoping to rid my brain of this never-gonna-happen thought. His beautiful mouth formed the words on the paper. His voice deep and full of honesty. My brain thought of his mouth between my legs and pressed hard against my mouth.

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut to, again, rid my brain of the never-gonna-happen fantasy.

"Well," he said when he finished, "How did you like it?"

He looked at me with expectancy.

I smiled and truthfully responded, "Chase, it was amazing. Who knew such a rugged hard ass like you would be able to write something so beautiful?"

I asked this teasingly. He smirked and gave my thigh a light pat and then got up to put his guitar away. My thigh felt like it was going to catch on fire. I was going crazy inside of my head and he did not even know it. My God, those eyes of his. Crystal clear blue like the sky. Full of something so raw, so rugged. I could not imagine looking into those eyes while making love. The thought of it almost pained me.

I had to do something about this. I had to give myself peace of mind.

"Chase, listen," I started. "You know that Frank and I are together, and what happened the other night online was wrong of me. Alcohol or no alcohol, that is not who I am and I apologize."

I looked at him for what seemed like hours until he responded.

"Ally, I know what look that was. And let's be honest, drunken words speak a sober mind. I know you want me, and I know you're going crazy. I can see it in your eyes. I know you better than that," he said.

Without a second thought, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a deep, long kiss. The feeling from the kiss sent a rush of hotness from my lips, all the way to my toes.

"Chase, I-"

He cut me off by kissing me again.

"Ally, listen.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

You can't possibly be happy with him or you wouldn't have done what you did. Let me prove what I can be for you. I can make you happy," he said.

He looked at me with those eyes again. I surrendered. I gave in to another kiss. Except this time, it was me who was the enabler.

I took off my shirt and then took his off for him. Running my hand down his chiseled chest, I grabbed at his belt buckle. He undid it for me, allowing me a chance to take my shorts off. He took his Wranglers off and stood there with his massive erection smuggled in his boxers. I looked at him as he laid me on the bed.

Unsnapping my bra, he whispered in my ear, "Tell me if you want me to stop, and I will."

I looked at him with determination and assured him, "That word won't be necessary."

He smiled and kissed a trail from my neck, to my collar bone, to my breast. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Soft at first, then hard. I felt the intense fire forming between my legs as this was done. I let out a soft whimper.

He then kissed yet another trail from my breast, to my belly, to the inside of my thigh. He removed my black lace panties and threw them across the room. He kissed around my pussy until he found the slit. He parted it and proceeded in lapping up my wetness. The feeling was so good, that I immediately got hot all over.

He started to get clever and stuck his finger inside me. He was swirling it around at first and then pulsing it in and out. I could feel myself on the edge and was about ready to fall until he dropped his boxers and in one swift movement, he slid his cock into my pussy, slowly at first and then picking up speed.

I cried out in pleasure. The fantasy that I was longing for had finally come to reality. He held my hands above my head, and with our fingers intertwined, he pulsed deeper.

"Chase! Oh my God..." I cried.

The feeling of him deeper inside me sent a fire straight to my brain. I worked up my woman power and rolled over on top of him. The look on his face was priceless at this unknown brute force.

"I guess that spin class paid off," I laughed.

I kissed him full on the mouth. I grabbed his dick and led it to my cunt. I teased it by rubbing it on my clit. Then, I slid down on it slowly. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and a sigh escaped his lips. I bounced on it faster and faster. I sat up with my hands on his chest and gave him my all, bouncing up and down and creating such an amazing friction.

I reached behind me and took his balls into my hand. I swirled him around. I saw that this drove him crazy.

"I'm on the edge," he managed to say.

I was thankful, because I was, too. I kept going faster and faster until I felt like I could not go anymore. Plunging in and out of my wet pussy, I screamed as I reached my orgasm. He grabbed my waist and dug his fingers in as he reached his.

I rolled off him and laid there, both of us breathing heavily. After all this time, and that is what I have been missing. I looked at him and he took me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat and breathing. Frank was the very last thing on my mind.

Published 
Written by LadyLuck77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments