Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Adult Truth or Dare

"After a fun night at the bar, the party continues at the apartment"

54
18 Comments 18
67.6k Views 67.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
I had been hanging out at my regular bar/club one Saturday night. The relatively new girlfriend had gone out of town, so I was bored and wanted to knock back a few and dance. I had been a regular here for a few years and got to know lots of the other people who hung out there. One of them was a younger woman named "Jane," someone who I had spent time with but never had sex with even though I wanted to. She was there with her best friend "Diane" and her on again off again boyfriend, "John." We shared a table, danced, laughed, and had regular good time. Well 1:00 came too early and none of us wanted to let the night end so we went back to Diane's place to have a few more drinks and hang out.

I had been here before, so it was nothing unusual. Her kids were at her mom's for the night, so the place was empty. The girls started making their usual coffee brandy drinks, and John and I had a beer or two. The girls got on the PC and started checking emails and seeing if any of their other friends were online and see if they wanted to come over. John and I were talking basketball and laughing at how the girls were buzzing. John pulled out a deck of cards and started to play high card - low card. Finally he got the nerve to ask if they wanted to make it interesting. We decided that whoever got low card had to do truth or dare. The girls kind of hemmed and hawed a little bit but agreed. I got the first low card, so my dare was to go run outside and moon the parking lot. Check - piece of cake. Jane got the next low card, and we dared her to get on her webcam and moon a randon friend online, which she did after a little prodding.

The dares kept going, and they started getting more racy. A flash of a bra here or there, cop a feel of a cock through the pants. Finally John said that we needed to make it more like strip poker. Low card had to take off a piece of clothing. By now the alcohol had kicked in for the girls and all of the dares got them a little turned on. John got the first low card so he took off his shirt. Then it was Diane, then me, then Jane, etc. I was the first to lose the underwear, so I did so behind a blanket. The girls did the same when taking off their bras. Eventually we were all butt naked, sitting on couches and chairs, wrapped in blankets.

Now I was somewhat confused by the situation. I had just started dating a new girl--who knew Di and Jane--so I wasn't sure how to proceed. John was a horn dog, and he wasn't letting up. So there we were - naked, buzzed, and getting hornier by the minute. We decided to go back to truth or dare, but with a set order. The "truths" would be sexual in nature. If we chose not to answer the question--or if the rest of group didn't believe we were honest--we had to do a dare.

Jane was asked first. "Have you ever fucked a black guy?" She said yes, and that it was a painful experience for her. Diane confirmed this, remembering the sound of her roommate having sex and the morning after. John went next. He took a dare. The girls dared him to get himself hard and expose himself for 10 seconds. John basically was almost there, so in a matter of seconds he stood up, and drop his blanket. Di had already seen his cock, but it was the first time for Jane and myself. He was very average, maybe a little longer than me but on the thin side. John added to the show by doing a little helicopter dick action, swinging his cock around to the "oohs" from the girls. Di was next. She took a truth about having done group sex. She said that she never actually did, but had come close once. She told the story, which was hot, and she ended by saying she wish she had gone through with it then.

My turn. I took a dare, like John. My dare was to come over to Jane with my blanket on and give her a lap dance. I thought this is ok - just rubbing up on her not going in her. I slid myself over her bare leg, and rubbed my balls and semi hard cock over her. She told me to keep my back to her as I did it and she reached around and started rubbing my chest. Di and John were cheering me on, and I got into it. But my cock started getting harder and I became embarrassed. I was still covered up but Jane felt it and made a comment about it. She reached for it but I stood up and said my time was up with a wicked grin to go along with it.

The dares kept going until we no longer had truths. Jane had to let both John and I motorboat her nice 36-C tits. John had to tap his cock on top of Di's head like he was playing drums. Finally, when it was Di's turn, John went for it. He said Di had to give both he and I 45-second blow jobs. Di blushed at first, and I wasn't sure what to do considering my girlfriend situation. Jane told Di to go for it. She had already sucked John many times, so that wasn't a big deal. She got up wrapped in her blanket and came over to us. She took a deep breath and agreed to do it. John threw back his blanket to show his hard cock bouncing in the air. I slowly removed my blanket to unveil my semi-hard cock. Di looked down at my cock and grinned. We scooted closer to each other, and Di kneeled in between us. She grabbed her boyfriend's cock and stroked it up and down, but leaned into mine and gave it a lick. She looked at Jane to make sure she was going to time the BJ.

On Jane's signal, she leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. The second she did that, I forgot all about Judy--my new girlfriend--and let Di go to town. She got me hard in seconds and kept sliding her hot mouth up and down my cock, the whole time stroking John's throbbing prick. Jane looked like she was jealous, but kept looking at the clock and called "Time" once the 45 seconds were over. Di picked her head up and released my cock with a loud pop. My cock was coated in saliva, and Diane had a wicked smile on her moistened lips. John stood straight up and slid his cock into her waiting mouth. He began thrusting his cock full speed--like he had done this before--and Di just opened her mouth and receivied him. I was watching these two relatively new friends have oral sex right in front of me, and it turned me on more. Jane called time, but Di kept going. John was getting close and he knew he needed to stop, so he pulled his cock out with a wimpering moan, knowing how close he had come.

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton



My turn. Jane and Di agreed that since Di had done some oral stuff, so it was a guy's turn. Jane called me over, lifted her blanket up, and told me to lick her pussy for 45 seconds. John shifted over to see her hot slit, and cheered me on. I kneeled down between her legs, and placed my hands on her thighs. I looked at the timer and said I was ready. On the word "Go!" I dove my head into her pussy. I lick her lips until they were flowing, and then went to her clit. I found it and started sucking on it like a man on a mission. She started thrashing all over the couch, hittng the cushions with her hands. She said something about me not licking, but it just made me suck on it even more. She pushed her mound up to my mouth and began grinding against my face. My beard was getting soaked with her juices as her panting increased. Then the word "Time" came, and I stopped. I picked my dripping face up and smiled. She said that it wasn't 45 seconds, but I pointed to Di, the time keeper.

John had to do the same to Di, and like her cock-sucking, he went longer than 45 seconds. The whole time I am eyeing Jane and slying rubbing my cock. When it got back to Jane's turn, John upped the ante. He said that Jane had to lower herself onto my cock for 1 minute. Any movement was an option on her part but I could not move. Jane became the first one to completely drop the blanket, as she walked over to me. Her body was more better than I had imagined it. Her tits bounced when she walked, and I could see her nice bush. It was not overly hairy, but it was a decent patch of hair in a triangle shape. She looked in my eyes and told me to lay back on the couch. She pushed my blanket aside and freed my throbbing cock. She looked at Di and said she was ready. The clock started the second my cock entered her sopping wet pussy. It was deathly quiet as she lowered herself onto me. You could hear the slushing sound of my cock entering her moist hole. She kept lowering herself until my entire 6.5 inches was inside her, sighing as she finally reached the base.

I could feel my cock throbbing inside her as she just sat still. I saw her luscious tits right above but I could not touch them. Her nipples were hard, and little goosepimples were forming in her brown areolas. Her breathing was increasing, as was mine. She asked how long it had been, and Di said--almost gasping--only 20 seconds. So looked at me and said, "Fuck this," and began slowly pumping herself up and down on my cock. As her speed picked up, the room could hear only two things: her moaning and the sound of my cock popping out and then re-entering her pussy. As she pumped on it, her tits kept getting closer to my face and stuck my tongue out in the hope of getting a nipple. Finally, as I was getting close, Di called time. She didn't get off right away, but slowed her pumping down to a complete stop. Then she slowly raised herself from my pulsating cock. It seemed like everyone in the room was watching it glisten in the light and rock back and forth with my heartbeat.

We all looked at each other, not knowing where to go next. Jane sat on the couch and tried to rub her pussy without us seeing her, but she failed. John dropped his blanket and walked over to Di and stuck his cock in her face. Di threw her blanket away and grabbed ahold of the dick and sucked it hard. Jane stood up and told me to come to her. I did as I was told, and dropped my blanket. We hugged and began to kiss. Her pussy juice was still on my lips, and I could tell she was trying to lick every ounce of them from my moustache and beard. I let my hands roam her body, finding her wonderful tits and rubbing them. I found the nipples and pinched them slightly, and felt her knees buckle.

I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the couch, feeling my cock rubbing against her bush. I spread her out and continued kissing her. She whispered that I needed to fuck her, so I guided my cock to her pussy and let it suction it inside her. I kept my pace slow since I was already so close to cumming, and she understood. I could feel my balls slapping her ass as I kept sliding my cock into her. We both looked over and saw that John and Di had switched to fucking. John had her on all fours and was doing her doggy style. Di and Jane were only a few inches apart on the couch, and they looked at each other and smiled. I watched as John slid his thin long cock into Di's pussy. Her tits were jiggling with each thrust and you see some ripples go through her ass up to her stomach.

John was going at it pretty fast, and Di was getting close to cumming. Seeing them going at each other made it hard for me to keep my pace slow, so I also sped up my thrusting. I would stop a little, pull my cock out, and rub it against her clit. She begged me to put it back in, that she was ready to cum. I asked her if she wanted me to cum inside her, she said that it was OK and that she was on the pill. I turned her around on the couch to get a better look at Di and John, and started to pump my rock hard cock into her faster. We were all watching each other at work, and orgasms would be there soon. Di was the first, as she started screaming out loud that she was cumming. John lost it, pulled out his cock, and shot a long stream of jism onto her lower back. He kept his cock in the crack of her ass, and slid it up and down, releasing more cum as he did.

I told Jane I was ready, as I could tell she was close. We picked up the speed, and I could feel her grabbing my ass and pushing me in deeper. Jane finally let loose, seconds before I did. Like John, I decided to pull out, pulling my cock out and shooting my cum across her stomach. Some of it shot far enough up to reach her right breast. I could not control how much my cock was twitching, and she was writhing all over the place. We were all spent and sweaty, and there was cum everywhere. Diane leaned over to Jane and rubbed my cum onto breasts. And to our surprise, she licked Jane's nipples and then brought her cum-soaked lips up and kissed her, sharing my cum with her. John and I wondered to each other how we had never thought of using lesbian action as one of our dares!

Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments