Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Affair

"After years of faithfulness, I turn to the lust of another."

1
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Stephanie and I have been married for 10 years. Our sex life has been average, with sex on average at least once a week. Stephanie is from a very conservative background with an emphasis on the basics, but nothing else. Needless to say our relationship was monogamous and absent of any marital aids or toys.

About a year ago, I reconnected with a work colleague from about 20 years ago. Tina and I had been friends and acquaintances in a prior job but we never dated or socialized outside of work. Then by total chance, we ran into each other in our home town. We caught up on old colleagues and our work experiences since. Then she asked if we would like to meet for coffee sometime. So a couple weeks later, Tina and I met at Barnes & Noble and sipped coffee and hot chocolate while catching up on the last 20 years of our lives.

Tina shared how she had married a good man, but he had become increasingly more selfish and controlling over the years. Apparently he was extremely jealous of all of the relationships in her life, even those with other females. She had to lie to her husband to even have coffee with me.

We had an enjoyable evening catching up and went to say our goodbyes. After I walked Tina to her car, I offered the customary hug goodbye, but her embrace lasted longer than normal. I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek and she froze. She slowly turned her head and our lips met. We jumped in her car and the soft and gentle kisses turned into a heated French kiss.

After several minutes of playing tongue hockey, we sat back in our respective seats to catch our breath. We were both wondering what just happened and what was to come next. This was the first time either of us had acted outside of our marriage. We were both obviously very turned on, but we weren’t sure if we wanted to take that next step. And if we did, we sure didn’t want it to be in the back of a car. Short of getting a hotel room, we didn’t’ have anywhere private to be alone. So I finally exited the car and drove home.

Needless to say, I didn’t tell Stephanie anything about the last part of our evening. I told Stephanie a little about Tina but kept it to the basics about our former career together. Tina continued to keep in touch by email and facebook. Over time, Tina shared with me how her husband Bob had become increasingly distant and cold. Bob refused to pay her any attention and hadn’t touched her sexually in months. She had made several attempts to arouse him and get him into the mood, but he would push her away.

Tina shared that our kiss in her car had awakened her sexually. She began to masturbate frequently, bringing herself to orgasm with her fingers. Then she asked if we could complete what we had begun in her car. She wanted to meet so I could give her the satisfaction she needed. I didn’t consent but agreed to begin having phone sex with her when the opportunity presented itself. I hadn’t experienced phone sex before, at least not like what I experienced with Tina. She would talk so dirty and get me so turned on. I couldn’t believe how vocal she was about what she wanted and what she was going to do to me. Tina talked about how she wanted to service my tool, finger my ass and include food and toys in our sex play. These were things that Stephanie would never consider. But she would get me so hot and have me coming in my pants in no time.

After several months of occasional phone sex, Tina asked for the full monty again, this time being a little more persistent and persuasive. I wasn’t sure for a lot of reasons. Tina had been through a rough six months with Bob at home – their relationship was degrading rather than getting better. But I consented to meet because I wanted to see if she was half as dirty as she talked on the phone. I wanted to see if Tina would incorporate so many aspects of sex that I had not experienced before, at least not with Stephanie.

So we agreed to meet at a secluded hotel. We were both nervous as hell. I arrived first and got the room all ready. I wanted the room to be the right temperature and the mood to be right. I made sure I was clean and smelled good for Tina. If we were going to do this, I wanted to do it right. As much as I was turned on and was looking forward to what lied ahead, I didn’t want to jump her bones as soon as she arrived. When Tina arrived, I tried to put her at ease and make her comfortable. I rubbed her neck and shoulders and kissed her gently and softly. I nuzzled her neck and ears. But within a few moments, the beast within Tina came alive – she couldn’t remain calm any longer.

She pushed me back on the bed and kissed me deeply. She tugged at my shirt with one hand and used her other hand to bring my hands to her chest. Tina is roughly 5’6” and weighs about 150 pounds. Tina has curves in all the right places and I find her very attractive. She has these wounderful D cup breasts that just beg to be touched and sucked. So I cupped both breasts with my hands and began to give them and good massage. Tina was moaning into my mouth. She straddled over top of me and pulled up her blouse in a teasing manner, slowly revealing a lacy red bra.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

She reached behind and undid the clasp. Then she leaned forward shoving her breasts in my face. I hungrily attacked her nipples trying suck as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

Tina was writhing all over me, clearly loving the oral attention to her breasts. Then without warning, she nearly ripped my shirt off trying to get it over my head. Then she started to bite my chest and pecks leaving red marks as she went. She continued downward until she reached the button for my pants. She pulled on the button with her teeth until it released. She then began to pull my pants and underwear down from the sides in one swift motion. My dick jumped to attention when it was finally released from its constraints. Tina looked at my member like she hadn’t seen anything so delicious in years. I’m not huge, but more like average sized – with about 7.5 inches and a good girth. Tina took hold of my dick and began licking the base and my balls.

I now realized the only clothes left were Tina’s pants and I wasn’t going to leave that be. As much as I was enjoying her oral tease, I pushed her off and went for the button on her pants. I practically ripped her jeans off, nearly pulling her off the bed in the process. I pulled her red lace panties to the side and dove towards her cunt. Her lips were bare and glistening in the light. Her clit was red and swollen. I attached her hole with my tongue first, plunging as deep as I could. Then I worked my way upwards towards her clit. As soon as my tongue made contact, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into her.

Her grip and hold was almost suffocating. But I didn’t let that stop me. I attached her clit in a circular motion going over the top once and a while. Tina was an animal. She was moving from side to side. I gripped her hips and thighs just so I could keep contact with her clit. Moans turned into words, sweet dirty filthy words. We told me what to do with my tongue in the most graphic of ways. As quickly as she could get the words out of her mouth, I complied. Sometimes I even beat her to the punch.

After just a few minutes of this lashing, Tina began to buck like a wild horse. It was all I could do to hold on and keep contact. Tina was bucking her pelvis up and down causing my tongue to glide over her clit. After I didn’t think she had the energy to sustain that kind of bucking, she experienced a shuddering orgasm. In the process, she literally bounced off the bed several times. After she reached the peak, relented my hold on her clit and began to suck all of the juices into my mouth.

But I didn’t let her come down off her high too long before I jumped to my knee, pulled her panties off, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard into my groin. Her pussy was so wet, I slid right in. Tina screamed in surprise and pleasure. I settled into a nice rhythm with most of the thrusting coming from my hips. Tina’s head was turning from side to side while she make a howling sound with her mouth. I asked her if she liked being fucked, since I knew it had been such a long time.

When she didn’t answer right away, I threatened to stop. I didn’t really intend on stopping – I was getting too much pleasure, but I wanted her to beg for it. She didn’t take my treat very seriously, so I pulled all the way out and sliding back on the bed so she couldn’t reach me. She went nuts asking what the hell I was doing. I told her if she wanted my dick in her pussy, she was going to have to beg for it. And beg she did. She offered to suck me clean if I creamed her pussy – something we both knew she wasn’t wild about but I liked very much.

I grabbed her knees and forced them up over her tits with her legs spread as far as they would go. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down over her clit causing her to jerk from side to side. With one big thrust, I re-entered her all the way to my balls. This time I picked up the pace and was thrusting into her so hard, you could hear the slapping of our privates together. I reached down with one hand and toyed with her clit while the other hand pinched and twisted her nipples. She was loving it and making enough noise for everyone within the hotel to hear her.

I fucked her like that for a good 15-20 minutes until sweat was glistening on our bodies. I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth. I asked her if she was ready for my cum. She said yes but I made her beg for it all the more. When I began to feel the swell in my balls, I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. I changed the angel so I was thrusting more with my thighs and abs than my hips. Then I released a torrent of cum deep in her pussy. I slowed down but didn’t stop so she could milk every drop from my dick.

Tina was panting loudly. I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. I looked at the glow on her face as she looked like she was in complete bliss. While her eyes were yet closed I gently ran my fingers up and down her breasts and chest. We relaxed on the bed for several minutes knowing that we had another 2-3 hours of privacy before we had to leave.

Comments appreciated!

Published 
Written by DayDreamCentral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors