Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Date, Part III

"The final *sex filled* hours of our 36-hour first date."

10
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final part of my three-part story about my first date with my wife. This is the continuation of my first attempt at writing. As always, I am open for constructive criticism. Writing this story was fun, and I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We have many adventures, over the years, that I would like to share if the feedback is positive."

Continued from “First Date – Next Morning”

 

Our sexual connection had been mind-blowing, and our general compatibility was equally impressive.

 

After breakfast, we stopped at a nearby “super” store to pick up essentials to brush our teeth and feel presentable for the day. After we purchased the necessities, and a random cute t-shirt from a clearance rack that caught her eye, we started to make our way back to my apartment. We chatted, and I pretended to be interested in resuming the movie that we started last night before we ravaged each other, but in reality, I knew it was just a good excuse to get her back into my bed. I had scheduled myself to work the evening shift that day, so we had plenty of time left to have some more fun.  

 

We entered the apartment, and we were hit with the smell of sex like a ton of bricks, it was almost overwhelming, but I looked at her, smiled, and took a deep breath as if I just walked outside after the first rain of the season. I noticed the bed was a mess, so I pulled the cum-soaked sheets off the bed and re-made it with some clean bedding. As I straightened up the apartment from the previous sex fest, we talked about wild fantasies and sex adventures. She told me about some of the things she had done, but nothing too wild. I don’t know if she was acting innocent and expecting me to be jealous or put off by her promiscuity, but I surely felt as if she was holding back with her details. She was reserved, not realizing that me hearing about her hot escapades turned me on and I enjoyed the dirty details. As she told me some of her stories, I started getting semi-hard in my shorts, I wasn’t trying to hide that my cock was getting firm and heavy, I wanted her to know how it was affecting me. It was obvious that I was commando in my grey basketball shorts. She acted as if she didn’t notice my plump cock swaying around, but I caught her staring at it a few times as I was completing my chores around the small room.

 

We talked about some of my sex escapades and some of my experiences as a swinger. I told her, there are many different levels of soft swap and full swap. I explained that the women are in control and it’s not as seedy and perverted as society had always portrayed it unless you want it to be. I told her it’s about communication, expectations, and trust. She told me that her preconceived ideas of swinging were nothing like I had described, and I sensed that I had piqued a little interest as she tried to seem nonchalant about her questions. I blatantly asked her if she wanted to go to a swinger's club sometime with me to check it out, she coyly acted like that was too naughty for her, but she didn’t say no either. Our first trip to a swinger’s club wasn’t very far into our future, but that’s for another story.

 

We eventually snuggled into my bed and turned on the TV to watch the rest of the movie. We searched for a spot that we both agreed on where we stopped watching (barely beyond the intro) and clicked 'play'. As we lay in the bed and held each other, the craving for each other was undeniable, and it didn’t take long until we progressed into lustful touching and kissing again.

 

She was stroking my stiffening dick over my shorts, and I was not going to stop her. Once I was fully hard, she quickly pulled my rock-hard cock out of my waistband and slid herself down to bless me with her oral talents. This time, she took her time and gently stroked my cock and lovingly massaged my balls. She would occasionally stop and admire the pre-cum dripping from the tip, then gently suck it into her mouth, giving me soft moans of enjoyment. She would lift my balls and tease my taint with little flicks of her tongue, then suck my balls into her mouth to drive me wild. She was doing everything except putting my cock in her mouth, deliberately teasing me to the next level. I felt like the top of my cock was going to blow off from all the blood pressure. She knew what she was doing, and she was masterfully teasing me to no end.

 

I would playfully push the top of her head with one hand and hold the base of my throbbing manhood with the other, and try to direct my cock into her mouth, but skillfully and repeatedly, at the last moment, she would swiftly twist her head to keep from letting me enter her mouth, and she would lick down the shaft to my balls again. She was taunting me and building me up to an explosive orgasm. I was so hard, my cock was aching for release. She was keeping me on the edge of insanity. As my intensity was building, apparently, so was hers. I didn’t realize it at first, but she was teasing us both into a frenzy.

 

All a sudden, as if she was at a track meet and she heard the starter’s gun, she spat on my cock and went into a cock-sucking frenzy. I didn’t know where this insatiable slut returned from, but she was a welcomed guest in my bed anytime. She was stroking and sucking it as if she hadn't eaten in days and my cock was the only form of nourishment on earth. Fortunately, all the sex over the last several hours had me drained and made me able to sustain myself from cumming, otherwise, I wouldn't have lasted thirty seconds of this cock attack. She was moaning and slobbering on my cock, sucking the excess saliva off it, cupping my balls, tickling my taint, then starting the whole process all over again, and again.

 

This time, I was the one bucking and writhing from her pleasuring me. I was able to gain my composure and I pulled her up, turned her over to her stomach, and ripped her pants down just far enough off her ass to see her pussy dripping with wetness. With one motion, I lunged forward and slammed my throbbing cock, balls deep, into her tender pussy. She let out a squeal of pleasure with a hint of pain, but I stuffed her face into a pillow to muffle her futile attempt to act out any portrayal of innocence. As I pounded into her as hard and deep as I could, she turned her head to look at me with lustful eyes to say, “Take this pussy and fuck it!”, I obliged. As I fucked her with all my might, her moans of satisfaction kept me fueled and I wasn’t going to slow down now.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

 

After several minutes of pounding all I had into her, I moved back so I could pull her over to the edge of the bed, I wanted her to be bent over at the waist. Her pants were still halfway down her thighs, so her movement was limited. I went right back to fucking her as hard as I could. I wanted to show her that I'm in control and she was now my personal slut to use. She looked over her shoulder at me again and we made eye contact, as I relentlessly used my new favorite pussy, she had a look of surrender and agreement with my new unspoken fuck contract. Immediately, a look of shock came over her face as she was suddenly overwhelmed by a violent orgasm. Pussy juice ran down her legs as she muttered incomprehensible gibberish. She lifted herself up and we kissed feverishly. We opened our eyes and non-verbally communicated the terms of our pact. I pushed her head back into the mattress and pulled my cock out; I shoved my face into her pussy to savor her essence with my mouth and nose. She was intoxicating and I knew I was now addicted to her pussy. I didn't know if she was my dirty slut to fuck at will, or if I was her sex bull to use for her pleasure, but I knew we were a match that was meant to go down in history.

 

As I tongue fucked her pussy and played with her clit with my thumb, she let out another soaking orgasm that nearly drowned me, but I wasn't going to stop until she had climaxed and returned from her summit. Fortunately, she finished before my ultimate demise, but I know I would have died happy. I gave her one last lick, from her clit to her taint which caused her to tremble. I stepped back to get another look at that freshly fucked and dripping pussy. I grabbed my cock at the base and stuffed it back into her tight pussy. I know her pussy was sore because she let out a shriek and bucked up, almost hitting me in the face with her head, and she gave another one of her cute half-hearted rejections.

 

As we feverishly fucked, she was calling out for me to cum. She reached back and grabbed me by my hip and was pulling me in as if I had more cock to give. As I pushed myself into her pussy as far as I could, I felt the unstoppable feeling as my balls started to swell. I was about to give her what she was asking for. I was able to muster a couple more hard thrusts and push all the way in one final time before I unloaded my balls deep into her tight, wet box. My body convulsed as I experienced one of the most amazing orgasms of my life. I was able to regain some sort of composure and managed to pump a few more times to force the last drops of my hot cum as deep into her as possible, as my climax was subsiding, I leaned forward and kissed her neck and shoulders.

 

As we both were catching our breath, her face was turned slightly, but still somewhat buried in a pillow and her thighs were still trapped by her own pants and underwear, I fell forward and laid my body on top of hers. We lay there panting quietly until my lifeless, limp dick fell from her pussy, uncorking the mixture of sex that was being held in. The cum drained down her thighs so I jumped up and quickly pulled her pants back up over her ass, trapping the mixture between her panties and her sensitive pussy. I told her to leave it like that for the ride home. From the intensity of my orgasm, I knew it was a big load, and it had soaked through her panties and had continued to run down her legs.

 

We stood up and held each other for a few moments, I told her that I had to take her home soon because I had to be at work in just a couple of hours. She sat on the edge of the bed while I grabbed my basketball shorts and put them back on. We left my apartment and started driving towards her place. We were both famished again, so we stopped for a quick bite at a local café. We talked for a little bit, me with my drained and wilted cock, and her, with our mixed-up sex juices draining from her pussy into her already-soaked panties… and we started planning our lives together.

 

I finally pulled up to her apartment, the same place where I had picked her up nearly thirty-six lustful hours prior. We passionately kissed goodbye for several minutes, and as my cock started to stiffen, we laughed because we both knew we didn’t have time for another round. She gently tapped my cock through my shorts and told him that she would see him again very soon. She hopped out of my truck, and I watched her awkwardly walk to her door with cum draining down her legs. I didn’t drive away until I could see that she had safely entered the front door. I immediately rushed home to get ready for work, but by this time, I didn’t have time to shower. I put on some deodorant, sprayed myself with a little cologne, and made my way off to work my evening shift. Fortunately, it was slow because I couldn’t get anything done even if I wanted to. I mostly sat in the office and faked working on the computer, looking at last week’s sales sheets like I was analyzing something important. All I could smell was our sex and all I could think about was that amazing woman. I don’t know how, but I maintained a semi-hard cock all night long. From that day, and for the last ten-plus years, there has rarely been a day that we didn't spend together. Even as we changed jobs and/or were promoted up in our careers, when we had to travel for work, we would fly each other out to explore new towns, check out swinger clubs, and have hot hotel sex, on the company dime, between business meetings.

... but those stories are for another time.

Published 
Written by crotchrockets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors