Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Night with Michelle

"And I thought we were just friends?"

4
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was probably a little after midnight when my phone rang. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have been in bed and dead to the world at such an hour on a Friday night, but the week had been hell, and I just didn’t have anything in me. That said, I wasn’t all together thrilled to be woken up, even if it was by a good friend.

“Heeyyyyy….what’s going on? Did I wake you,” asked the female voice on the other end.

“Uhh…yeah, I was asleep. But it’s cool. What’s up?” I asked.

“Oh…I’m sorry. Well I was at a party around the corner from your place, and my friends took off and I’m a little drunk just now. Can I come crash at your place?”

“Yeah sure…All the roomates are gone for the weekend. Come on over.”

Michelle had been a friend of mine for a long time. We’d leaned on each other a lot through college, and now that we were in the real world, that continued. She was sensitive, compassionate, caring, just a good person. She was the kind of person that I could’ve made a life with if I wanted to. For some reason, it just didn’t click like that.

We knew each other as friends before anything else, and it always just stayed that way. She had a guy problem, she came to me. Trouble with girls? I called her. We were even each other’s defacto date if there was a function, a party, or a wedding and neither of us wanted to go alone. We’d spent the night in the same bed countless times, made out a little bit here and there, and always concluded that it was just awkward to do anything more. We were just cool with each other.

When there was a knock at the door, I grabbed some gym shorts, and stumbled downstairs to let her in. She stumbled a little coming through the door. She wasn’t falling down, annoying, puke-all-over-your-house drunk, but she wasn’t kidding when she said she didn’t have any business driving.

“Hey sweetie,” she slurred a bit. “Thanks for letting me stay here. I didn’t feel like waiting until I was sober enough to try to drive home tonight,” she said giving me a hug and a little peck on the lips.

“All good. Come on upstairs. You know where everything is. What’s with the coat and all this excess glitter you have on you?” I asked looking at her knee-length trench coat.

“Cosstuume party,” she said going up the stairs to my room. “I’m an angel, and juss felt kinda silly going to and from in this,” she said turning to face me at the landing at the top of the steps and opening her coat.

She was in a white corset that was a good size too small, white thigh-highs, and white heels that would have made any stripper proud. “I’m going to have to borrow something to sleep in,” she declared as more of a statement then a request.

“Uh, yeah…sure. You know where all my stuff is,” I told her.

At around 5’7” and probably 140 or so, she wasn’t a skinny little girl. Michelle had curves on her early in life, and her chest blew up the morning after she hit puberty. She had hips on her, and a butt that was maybe just a shade too big, but she wore it well. Her blond hair was a little bit wavy and hung roughly to her chin. She was a combination of talents; a little country, a little bit hood, raised in a strict home, but liked to listen to the devil on her shoulder too.

By the time I’d reached my room a minute behind her, she had shed her coat and heels, and stood looking rather irritated at me in the middle of my bedroom.

“What’s the matter here, Jay?” she more demanded than asked. “Why is it that you won’t fuck me?”

“How’s that again?” I asked, totally shocked by the question.

“No really. I mean, we spend the night together all the time. We hang out. We’re comfortable with each other. Why won’t you just fuck me?” she said closing the distance between us and ultimately pinning me against the wall. “Don’t you think it would be fun?” she asked as she gently licked up my neck.

If I wasn’t awake before, I was now, and my suddenly semi-hard cock was testament to that. “Come on, Michelle. We’ve talked about this before. That’s just not us. We always end up waking up weird after a night we made out a little. Besides, you’re bored, or lonely, or drunk, or all of them.”

Alright, so I was lying. I wanted to tear off everything she was wearing that would be in the way, and fuck her until neither of us could see straight. The smell of the liquor on her breath, a hint of cigarette smoke, and her perfume was starting to intoxicate me.

“You’re a pussy,” she hissed at me in a tone that really wasn’t all that playful.

“Come on Michelle, don’t be like that. I’m just trying to be an okay guy here.”

“Who does that you fucking pussy?” she spat at me as she started to collect her things to leave.

“Michelle, look,” I started. She ignored me. “Michelle? Hey listen,” I tried to get out as she started to breeze past me. “Hey. Hey! I’m talking to you, bitch,” I heard myself say before I could really think about it.

“That’s more like it,” she said, turning on her heel, dropping her things, and jumping up on me wrapping her legs around my back.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Now we’ve been friends a long time. We’ve traded stories. You know I get rough in bed. You know I’ve got a flithy mouth. I…I just…,” and words wouldn’t come. Didn’t matter as she released one hand and smacked me across the face.

“Quit being such a fucking pussy.”

Fine. I tried. I did my best to be a good guy. I wasn’t about to take anymore shit off someone to whom I was extending hospitality. And if there was dirty, rough sex involved, so be it. If she felt oddly in the morning, as least I tried.

I threw her onto my bed, looking over the way the white material met her well-tanned skin.

Scarlatee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlatee

Then standing before her, I dropped my shorts, letting my hardened cock spring to its full length. “Suck it, now,” I ordered her, as she shuffled in the bed to get to me. “No. Not there. Get off my bed, get on your knees, and suck my cock…now,” I ordered her, taking a handful of her hair and forcing her to the ground.

She went to her knees, and taking my dick in her hand, licked up the underside gently, not missing an inch. “I didn’t say tease me. I said suck my dick.” My hand, still holding her hair, pressed her head forward, forcing my throbbing cock into her mouth until my balls were on her chin. She gagged a little, so I backed out a little before I started to fuck her mouth. I have to admit, she was good at it. Not a complaint to be had or even the slightest knick from a tooth.

“Get up,” I ordered her when I’d had my fill. “Lay down on the bed. And give me these,” I said reached down to rip off her thong, which was so small there was really no point. As I looked down considering what to do next, she ran the soft, nylon covering her shapely feet up my thighs, massaging my balls delicately with one foot, the other pressed to my quad.

I pushed her legs open, and leaned down to her now soaking wet pussy. She had just shaved, apparently, and her clit was protruding through her pouty lips. I licked it once, bottom to top, then took her clit in my mouth as I shoved three fingers as deeply inside her as I could.

“Oh shit..Ju-…Justin. Oh my God. I’m gonna cum already,” she moaned. It just made me eat her harder until she errupted all over my chin…not like that was going to make me stop either. “Oh fuck…easy…no…no…that’s too much!,” she whined.

“Tough shit, you little hooker,” I snapped at her.

I kept my mouth on her clit as my fingers found their way from her pussy to her puckered little asshole. She gasped in protest as I pushed one in, then the other. Too intense my ass. She was now humping up and down begging me to press deeper into her ass as I fucked her with my tongue. Finally, the pressure was too much, and another smaller orgasm gripped her body. She jerked and her thighs squeezed my head as her toes curled on my back.

“You greedy little bitch! On your back, now!”

“Wait…I…just hold on a sec-,” she stammered.

“Bitch, do I look like I’m willing to wait?” I demanded as I put a hand on each thigh and pressed them apart.

I reached between her legs, coating my hand in her wetness, then stroked it up and down my dick. Then lining up with her wet hole, I thrust my cock all the way in her until my head hit her cervix. She was soaking wet, tight, and so hot that it almost hurt to be inside her. It didn’t matter. Holding her legs apart, I was up on my knees pounding my dick into her for all I was worth. Stupid bitch. Come over here and take advantage of my hospitality. She was grinding back now, begging me to go deeper and my balls bounced off her puckered asshole.

“Who’s pussy is this you little whore?”

“Ungh…oh fuck…fuck me!” was all she could reply.

“Bitch, who’s pussy is this!” I barked more aggressively as I reached down and tore her corset open. Her perky, C-cup tits spilled out as I yanked off the remainder of her clothes.

“Oh my God! You’re so fucking deep!”

“Bitch, I asked you who’s pussy this is!” I demanded, slapping each of her naked tits.

“Owww! Shit! Yours. It’s your pussy,” she cried in protest.

“Good girl. Now get on top and ride me. I wanna see those tits bounce.”

I got on my back, and she quickly mounted me, pressing me deep within her again. She laid down to kiss me, but I took her by both arms and sat her up, holding her arms behind her at the wrist. She got the hint, and started to work her body back and forth.

“Harder. Harder! Fuck me harder you little cunt,” I ordered her. “And rub my balls while your hands are back there. That’s it. Keep going.”

I’ve never seen someone fuck so fast in my life. He hips were moving forward and back with such speed and percision, it was just amazing. She squeezed tighter around my cock, making me almost beg for relief. But I wasn’t quite ready yet. I let go of her arms, and she dutifully kept them behind her. I ran my hands to her thighs feeling the edges of where her thigh-highs met her skin.

“Ride that cock, baby.”

“Oh fuck. Justin! Fuck. Oh my God it’s so fucking hard. Ungh…ungh….ahhhhhhhhh…oh fuck… I’m going to cum again. I’m gonna cum for you,” she yelled.

“Cum for me, you little slut. Cum all over my cock….greedy little cunt.”

“Rub my clit!”

“Fuck you,” I growled at her slapping her ass as hard as I could.

“OW! Ungh…fuck…please…please rub my clit,” she begged.

“FUCK YOU!” I yelled again, this time slapping her tits.

She got the hint. One hand came out from behind her back. She took her fingers in her mouth licking them seductively, then ran her hand down her body to rub her clit and a climax ripped through her body.

I’d had all I could take. My hands clamped down on her hips, and as hard as I could from my back, I fucked her, thrusting my cock deeper within her each time. The climax was building, and I had no intention of trying to hold out any longer.

“I’m gonna cum, baby,” I moaned. “You want this cum in your pussy?”

“What? No- please! Don’t cum in me!”

But it was too late. I sat up, taking one her massive tits in my mouth, and with a final thrust, released a torrent of cum. My body jerked as rope after rope of hot, sticky cum blasted inside Michelle’s waiting pussy. It must have lasted a solid ten seconds before it subsided.

“No!” She pouted. “You weren’t supposed to cum in me. I didn’t want that!”

“Tough shit. You said you wanted to get fucked, there it is,” I told her, short on breath as she dismounted my cock, allowing cum to spill out. “Most other times, I’d take you by the hair and unload it all over your face.”

Then rubbing her sore pussy, she looked at me with a pouty expression.

“Next time, then?”

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors