Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Steps

"Let the Pleasure Begin"

9
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

April and I had dated for a few weeks and things were going smoothly. We were getting proficient at not mixing work with our interest in each other, April was still wearing stylish outfits to work which were having the now desired effect. In our private encounters, April soon realized that French kissing was indeed not a cause of pregnancy and learned quickly that I enjoyed it. 

One evening I picked her up and rather than spend an evening at some preordained activity, I asked her if she would consider coming to my place for an evening of wine and Netflix. She agreed. 

I was stunned when I picked her up. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting jeans, and a yellow halter. The top cradled her breasts perfectly with her hard nipples standing proudly. The look on her face was one of self-satisfaction as it was obvious that I approved. We arrived and got comfortable on the couch as I chose a movie to watch. I chose “ Chloe” an erotic thriller.

 I poured her a glass of wine, got one for myself, and we settled in to watch. April’s fragrance was delightful. A subtle and elegant bouquet that was perfectly applied. It added to the ever-increasing sexual heat that was beginning to build as we watched.
 As the movie progressed, April leaned over to me and snuggled into my arm. Soon she proceeded to nibble on my ear lobe and kiss my neck. This was a new and welcome approach as we had gone no further than passionate kissing and tongue play.

 April soon found that the technique she was using was very pleasurable for me. The kissing continued with her employing some tongue play around my ear which caused me to pause the movie and begin to join in. We began to passionately kiss each other, softly but deliberately with an abundance of what had become expert tongue play from her. Sucking on my tongue and gently biting my lower lip as I did the same.

Soon I noticed that her fingers were unbuttoning my shirt and she began caressing my chest. I have sensitive nipples and she soon found that out, as she began using her index finger to softly rub and pinch them. I encouraged her to use her tongue on them but told her that if she was not comfortable not to do it.  April never replied, but simply went about kissing and using her tongue to press in on them which was very pleasurable indeed.

 As she was ministering to me, my hand slowly and softly began moving across her bare midriff to caress her breast. It was the first time we had gone this far and I was a bit tentative because I was not sure just how she would respond. She offered no resistance and I was greeted with soft sighs as I began to massage her breast and gently rub her nipple over her top.
 We continued to kiss passionately when she suddenly paused and untied the halter and let it fall to expose her beautiful breasts and now rock hard nipples. I adjusted myself so that I could minister to both of those beautiful breasts and be able to maintain our kissing as well. Her breath had a scent of cloves to it which enhanced the experience even more. As I massaged her breasts I began kissing her neck and continued to move my way down to her nipples.

I whispered,” Is this OK?” to which all I could discern was a soft but erotic sigh. I circled her nipples with my tongue, kissed them gently, and alternated between softly pinching and squeezing them. April was writhing in my arms, and softly pleading with me to continue. Who was I to disagree with? It was also painfully evident that my erection was prominent beneath my pants. I was not concerned with it or having her pay any attention to it.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

 There was no need to overwhelm an inexperienced woman, we’ll take it nice and slow.  My pleasure can wait, for this experience was for April. She became aware of my condition and placed the palm of her hand on my erection. I told her, “Not tonight, this is all for you.”

I wasn’t sure if I should proceed to uncharted waters but thought, why not if she’s not ready she’ll let me know. I began kissing down her chest spending some time at her navel tickling her and giving her a chuckle. I slowly began unbuttoning her pants one at a time. If she made as much as a move to stop me, I would have in an instant.

 I undid the last button with no resistance and began to pull her jeans down. April rose a bit to make it easier, a sign that my advances were welcome. I continued to kiss over her panties and her vagina. She quickly pulled her panties down for me, and I was presented with a smoothly shaved vaginal area. She pulled me back up to give me the softest kiss and whispered in my ear, “Do you like it? I read that men liked shaved vaginas.”

“I love it,” I replied. I began to massage her and run my finger across her vagina without entering it. I did minister to her clit, but just a little, kind of teasing her. She was more than wet by this time so I knew what I was doing wasn’t causing her any pain. I looked up from where I was and saw her rubbing both of her breasts and pulling on her nipples which were an enormous turn on for me and I imagine for her as well.

 It told me that she was not a stranger to self-stimulation but that was for another time. I began to slowly approach her vaginal opening with my finger, rubbing softly around the entrance and then moving back up to her clit.

“This feels soooo good, please don’t stop” she whispered.

This was a signal for me to softly, slowly, gently, penetrate her vagina with my finger as my thumb caressed her clit. This caused her to lift herself off the couch and groan in a guttural tone. I knew she liked it, but  I wanted to change the pace. I removed my fingers and went to work with my tongue, licking, and inserting it into her extremely moist slit. 

She began moving from side to side and clutching my head, pressing it into her vagina. April told me she had never experienced an orgasm and I knew she was close. This was going to be her first and I was bound and determined to make it memorable. My finger and thumb were reemployed and my other hand was caressing her breast and engaging in nipple play. All this was too much for April. 

She lifted off the couch and started to give out short gasps. April then softly cried, “Oh my god, this is unreal.” She was bucking against my hand and breathing heavily until she gently placed her hand on mine signaling that she had plateaued.

We sat in each other’s arms disheveled but satisfied, holding each other and kissing softly.

“Don’t men need to be fulfilled,” she asked. “What can I do for you?”

“Not tonight April,” I replied. Tonight was for you, there will be other times for that.

"Is it always this good or can it get better?” she asked demurely.

I whispered in her ear, “April, you have no idea.”

 

Published 
Written by solitary44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments