Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Meeting

"How I see a first time meeting possibly going..."

14
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We’ve been chatting online for a while. We’ve teased each other. We’ve shared the naughty things we want to do to each other. And, now, we finally have a chance to meet up. It’s nothing extreme, just a simple meet up at a coffee shop not too far from you. I’ve thought a lot about what could happen The more I think about it, the faster my heart races and the harder my dick gets, but the more I second guess myself. You see, I want to fuck you. Senselessly. I know how long it’s been for you. I know what you want. On the other hand, I want to be a gentleman. This is a quiet and safe meeting. It’s a chance to look into each other’s eyes, to touch each other’s hands, to flirt and laugh. This is how I see that first meeting going, whether I’ll be patient or drag you someplace where we can satisfy our desires.

I arrive early. It’s a little larger than I expected. A large coffee bar lines one entire wall. In the middle, there’s quite a few tables. There’s small couches and lounge chairs along the other wall, each with it’s own low table. And in the back, the usual kitchen entrance and restrooms. Overall, it’s a quiet little place. There’s people with laptops and books, and a few quietly chatting with each other.

I meant to ask what your favorite coffee is, but I was thinking about other things, mainly what you’d look like in a thong, and only a thong. Sorry about that. I take a seat on an empty couch in the back corner. It’s about as private as it gets in here. I’ve got nothing left to do but wait. And, of course, my imagination starts running wild. It doesn’t take long before my body responds. I silently laugh to myself because I’m already getting worked up and you’re aren’t even here yet.

Fortunately, I don’t have to wait long. As you enter the door, your eyes quickly scan the shop, taking in the scene just as I did not too long ago. You see me sitting in the back corner and our eyes meet. You smile at me as you begin to walk towards me. I smile back as I take you in.

You’re wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a collar that dips just low enough to offer a hint of cleavage, jeans that fit just snug enough to show your curves, and tennis shoes. Your hair is pulled back in a ponytail. You’re casual and comfortable, and so fucking sexy. I imagine that ponytail is just the right length to grab onto as…damn, I’m already doing it. I laugh to myself again as you reach the table.

I stand to greet you and we exchange slightly awkward introductions, this is the first time we’ve met in person after all. This time, I remember to ask you about your coffee of choice and I head off to order. The service is quick and it doesn’t take long for me to join you on the couch.

We’re both smiling at each other. We do the whole small talk thing as I ask about your day and you ask about my drive. I do my best to focus only on the conversation. But my mind is constantly drifting. Each time we touch, I have to reposition myself so you won’t see what’s happening in my jeans. I’m determined to be a gentleman today.

You begin to tell me more about your work and I’m mesmerized by your lips. They’re the perfect shape and size to wrap around my...fucking hell, I need to concentrate. I do my best to stifle a moan caused by the more dirty thoughts in my head.

But, that’s when I see it. I’ve been checking you out this entire time, my eyes roaming over you. I’ve tried to be cool and nonchalant about it, but we both know it hasn’t worked. You must have heard my groan because the moment I let it out, I catch you squeezing your legs together. That’s it. Now I know that you’re just as worked up as I am. I’m willing to bet you want exactly what I want, but you’re trying to be a lady. And I’m trying to be a gentleman. Fuck that, there’ll be time for it later.

I stop controlling my emotions and facial expressions. My happy, carefree smile disappears as I subtly suck in my lower lip. My eyes stare straight into yours, my lust and desire obvious and immediate. I stand up and your eyes lock onto my erection for just a moment. I swear I see the corner of your mouth tip up in lustful appreciation, but this is no time to ask. I hold out my hand and I wonder if you’ll take it or back out. I don’t have to wonder for long. Your hand joins mine. Your palms are warm and slightly damp, your face is just a tad flushed.

Kittymatilda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kittymatilda

Yes, I know exactly what you want.

I grip your hand and guide you to the back of the shop. I’m doing my best to look casual, but what others think is far from the most important thing at the moment. We reach the back wall and I pull you into a hallway that leads to the restrooms.

There’s three restrooms. One for men, one for women, and one communal. Perfect. I head straight for the communal restroom and find it empty. Even more perfect. I opened the door and drag you in. I need to fuck you.

I make sure to lock the door before I turn all of my attention back to you. I close the distance between us before you think. I reach for you, one hand behind your back and one behind you neck. I lean down and kiss you. All the tension and lust, the passion and desire, is focused into that one single kiss. But only for a moment because we both need so much more.

I walk you backwards until you’re resting against the sink, my lips never leaving yours, our tongues never cease the dance. Without a word, I turn you around, pinning you between me and the sink. You stare at your own reflection as my hands find your breasts and my lips find the back of your neck. I massage your breasts as I pull you into me, my hard dick pressing against your ass. More.

I pull away just long enough to remove your shirt and bra, exposing your tits as we both watch in the mirror. My jeans and boxers are next, they’re far too tight. Not soon enough, I’m pressing myself into you again, only your jeans and panties in my way. It’s time to take care of that.

My hands find the front of your jeans and make quick work of the belt and button. I stare into your eyes through the mirror as I slowly peel your pants down to your knees, dragging the moment out as long as I dare.

One hand reaches for your nipple as the other rests just above your panties. I squeeze and pinch you while my cock pulses against your ass, teasing and playing even now. Your moan is my sign to continue. My fingers slide underneath your panties and down to the lips of your pussy. I feel how wet you already are and I lose it. I can’t wait any longer.

In a flash, your panties join your jeans. I place both hands on your shoulders and push you forward, my dick dragging down the crack of your ass as you go. Once you’re in place, I take my hard dick in one hand and your hip in the other. I find the your pussy and force my cock in, just a few inches to let you know what you’re in store for. But this is the last of my control.

I grab hold of that ponytail I fantasized about early, leaving one hand on your hip. Your pinned between me and the sink, there’s nowhere for you to go. You wouldn’t leave even if you could. You raise your head to look at me in the mirror. I see your eyes, the need to be royally fucked is so obvious.

With that, I give us what we both need. I slam into you hard, burying myself in one thrust. I hold myself there to feel the tightness and heat of your pussy. Fuck, it feels like heaven. I withdraw nearly completely, barely keeping myself inside the one place I want to be. I slam in again, and again, and again. Each time, my thrusts are brutal. Your moans grow louder. But we need more.

I pull hard on your hair, forcing you to look at me in the mirror. Ours are locked as I pound away at you. This isn’t love making or intimacy. This is animalistic fucking. Your eyes are open wide, your mouth gasping for air. I stare hard into you, trying to see the wanton slut I know exists inside. I make myself clear without saying a word. I want you to cum. Now.

Your cunt contracts around my cock. You cry out. Your body convulses. Your hands grip the sides of the sink hard. I slam into you one last time, as deeply as I can go, filling you completely. You cum. I feel the wetness and heat increase, then your cum on my balls. I ride out your orgasm as best I can, desperately trying to hold off my release. But your pussy is too insistent as it tries to milk me. With a grunt that everyone in the coffee shop has to hear, my dick pulses and stretches your pussy even further as I cum deep inside of you.

I turn you around and gather you in my arms. I kiss you, this time with passion, not need. We help each other tidy up and redress as best we can. But we aren’t done yet. I take your hand once more and lead you out of the coffee shop. I’m fairly sure everyone is staring, but I couldn’t care less. I need to get you someplace more private. We both need more.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments