Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with the School Slut: Conclusion

"He finally puts it inside me"

19
5 Comments 5
54.1k Views 54.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Once Eric got the condom out. He started to fiddle around with the wrapper a little bit. "Let me help you with that baby," I said.

"Okay babe, all yours," said Eric.

He then kind of just tossed it at me. It landed on my chest. Any other girl would take this as a form of disrespect, but I like to think I'm a true slut who should be treated like the slut that I am. With that, I tool the wrapper and opened it with my teeth. I've become quite the expert, or "sexpert" at removing condoms from wrappers in a hurry. I ripped the wrapper open and pulled the condom out. Eric held his hand out so he could take it.

"I'll take it from here babe" he said.

"That's ok, I’m a full service bitch,” I said with a giggle.

So, I took the condom and unrolled it a bit. I then placed it on his gorgeous dick and slowly rolled it over the tip. I then leaned in and put my mouth on his dick. I then rolled the rest of the condom down with my lips. I used a lot of saliva to try and lube it up a little. Then he reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Use this baby, it's flavored for your enjoyment" Eric said with a wink.

"Aren't you the sweet-talker" I replied.

He then took the bottle and squirted some into my palm. I then took it and rubbed it all over his now protected penis. I did this quite a bit. I then got curious about what the flavor was so I reached down and sucked his cock a little to get some of the flavor. It turned out to be grape, which is my favorite. I then stroked him a little more to make sure he was still hard and so the condom would not slip off and get stuck inside me, which has happened before.

"Ok, let's do this baby," Eric said.

I then got up off of him. He then started to swing his dick around straight in the air, him still lying on his back. I realized that he wanted to start out in cowgirl. I stood up on his bed and slowly crouched down with my pussy over his big hard cock. Every time I do this, my pussy tends to tense up a bit because of the initial anxiety of getting penetrated. This was the case here as it took a few seconds to push down and get his cock in me. I slowly pushed and pushed myself down and then all of the sudden I sort of fell and he went really deep inside me. I let out quite a scream.

"Whoa, you alright Stace?" Eric said.

I then started to moan uncontrollably out of the pleasure and didn't even rely to him.

"Fuck yea I’ll take that as a yes baby" he said with a big smile on his face. I then started to ride him up and down. I went slowly at first, and then as I got more and more into it, I started to go even faster and down even deeper.

It doesn't seem to matter how many guys have fucked me, I always feel like kind of a virgin the first time I’m with a new guy. He had me feeling like an innocent girl gone bad, and I loved it. We kept fucking for a while and I started to look into his eyes as I was going up and down. He had such a look of pleasure and accomplishment. I was just happy to have something real pounding my clit. I say this because it seems to me that toys never compare to having a real dick inside you. That's why I could never go completely lesbian.

I started to hold his nicely built pecs for stability as I continued to ride his cock. I then through my hands behind my head as if I was so aroused that I couldn't even think straight.

"You like this baby?!" Eric asked

"Ohhh god yes baby!" I replied

He then grabbed my tits which we bouncing all around. He squeezed them and played with them. I love it when guys play with my tits while fucking because it makes me feel like I’m being completely used. I love being a total whore. He pinched my nipples too, and I let out a screech of pain and pleasure. He didn't ask me if I was all right this time. I guess he found out how rough I like it. He then leaned forward and pulled my face down. He kissed me and rubbed my back, while still fucking the shit out of me. He then took this opportunity to stick his face in my tits and let me shake then for him. He grabbed my ass as well.

He then directed me to get off of him, and I did as I was told.

"Move over here baby, and stick that sexy ass into the air for me" he said.

"Ok baby" I replied, in a girlish way.

I then grabbed his headboard, and stuck my head in between the bars, as if I was sticking my head out of a jail cell. I could see what he was going to do to me. I could only hear him"oooing" and "ahhing". I also heard him squirting some more lube onto his hand and rubbing it on his condom. I could feel my asshole start to tense up in anticipation, even more so than my pussy was earlier. I was bracing for impact, until I suddenly felt a slippery little thing around my asshole. It turned out that he was rimming me! Now this is something that I like to partake in every now and then, when I’m totally in a slutty mood, but have never had it done to me. I was also surprised that it was Eric doing it, because in school he seems like such a sweetheart and goody-goody. It just goes to show that you never really know how kinky people can be.

"Mmmm that feels good sweetie,” I said in total ecstasy.

He continued to do this for a couple more minutes and then pulled his tongue out.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

He then spread my cheeks open wide a bit, casually inserting a finger. He then gave my ass a hard and rough spank. He hit me REALLY hard, but I loved it. I like a good mix of pain and pleasure every now and then. As he was spanking me, he kept asking "Whose a slut, bitch, whose a slut"

After I was silent he'd hit me even harder.

"Oh gosh" I said in pain, "I am baby"

"Good answer you cunt,” Eric said.

Not only did I know how kinky Eric could be, but I realized how intense he could be as well. He then started to insert two fingers in my ass, then three. It was clear he was trying to open me up wide to prep my ass for his big dick. After a few more playful spanks, he grabbed my hips and scooted my knees toward him and lifted my ass higher into the air. Without much warning, as I still could not see him, I he shoved his cock right up my ass. The pain at first was almost unbearable. But as all anal virgins find out on their first time, butt-fucking is an acquired pleasure. It started to feel so good not too long after he started. He was really stretching my little teen ass out. He spanked my ass some more while fucking me, calling me his dirty little whore throughout. His lube left a tingling sensation deep inside my ass, which really turned me on as well.

When he pulled his dick out, I let out a cute little fart. I was about to apologize, as guys tend not to think girls fart, but before I could mutter the words he got deep in my ass and inhaled it and rimmed a little more.

"Mmmm, smells like grape" he said quite charmingly.

"You are so dirty!" I said.

"Well then we must be a perfect match" Eric replied.

He then grabbed my shoulders and pulled my head out of the bars of his headboard. He flipped me over and leaned in and spontaneously gave me a big and sloppy kiss. He then dropped me body and I just fell limp onto his bed. He then spread my legs open and ran his fingers from my knees to my inner thighs. From there, he slowly made his way down to my "lady zone" as I call it. He rubbed my pussy a bit to get me revved up.

He then leaned in positioned his dick in front of my pussy. He looked into my eyes and saw that I had a cute smile, as if I was a virgin, finally about to become a woman. Clearly, he knew I was not a virgin, but he seemed to like the idea of stealing my innocence. He took his huge cock and pushed it into my pussy. When it went in, it felt like the first penis I've ever had. Obviously Eric had just penetrated me not too long ago. It's always different for me in missionary however, which is my favorite position.

He started to hump me deeper and deeper, and I was enjoying every second of it. He kept pushing in deeper and deeper into my teenage cunt. After a while a grabbed his ass, and pulled him in deeper. I also love feeling a buys butt flexing as he's fucking me. I gave him a few playful spanks to make up for earlier. By now his bed was moving and squeaking so violently that it would be impossible for anyone to be home and not hear us. Even if there were people home, we wouldn't have stopped, as we were both high with pleasure and close to orgasm. He kept pounding me as the headboard was pounding into the wall. He started to sweat and it started to pour onto my face. It didn't bother me though because my pussy was ready to explode in pleasure. I started to moan louder and louder and he started to do the same. All of the sudden, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and I squirted a huge spray of pussy juice that reached his bed and sprayed his nice sheets.

Almost simultaneously, he yanked the condom off and jerked his cock and came all over my body and tits. He shot at least seven loads, and I was able to sit up and stick my tongue out to receive the last four in my mouth. I savored the flavor and swirled it in my mouth, and then swallowed every last bit. I then took my fingers and rubbed off the cum from my tits and sucked on my fingers. He was still on his knees, stroking his now limp cock, watching me enjoy his juice. He was completely drenched in sweat and was all red from all the action. When he was done, his body went completely limp and he just collapsed onto me.

"FUCK, that was amazing baby" he whispered to me

"I know baby, thanks for the good time Eric,” I said back.

For a few minutes we just laid there, with me on my back and him on top of me, and I just stroked his hair for a bit.

Just as I thought we were having a romantic moment, he whispered in my ear "I have to take your slutty ass home baby, get your clothes on."

I just said, "Yes sir."

We both just laughed after that. We then both got dressed; he pulled his stained sheets off of his bed and put them in his hamper. As I was leaving I was thinking to myself, "Is he going to have his mom wash those sheets?"

I just kept the comment to myself and had a smirk on my face.

He dropped me off at my house and said, " We gotta do this again Stacy".

I then grabbed his bulge through his shorts and said, "I'm your whore now, we can do it when ever you say you want to do it baby"

The End

Published 
Written by Sexpertteen18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments