Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With The School Slut: Part 2

34
12 Comments 12
38.8k Views 38.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I sat up in my seat once he stopped the car. Eric was flustered with anxiety and arousal. He was shaking when he shifted the car into park. He then turned off the engine. I unbuckled my seatbelt as he stuffed his penis back in his shorts. I opened the door and turned to get out. I made sure my thong showed as I scooted my ass out of the seat. He got out of the car, sweetly took my hand, and escorted me quickly to the side door of his house. Like when he was turning off the car, he struggled to get his keys out of his pocket and more so while trying to unlock the door. I wasn't helping as I was leaning my head on his shoulder and groping his bulge. When we got into his house we were in his kitchen. I was ready to pull his shorts back down right there and get on my knees. But he was worried because they had a huge window in the kitchen with no blinds, and a nosy neighbor who frequently looked threw it. He said he wanted to take me to the bedroom. I got up and jumped into his arms, with my legs around him and feet on his cute muscular butt. My pussy was also on his bulge. It had softened a bit when we had gotten out of the car. This was probably a good thing as his boner was very obvious in those shorts and visible to all his neighbors.

As he was holding me I started to kiss him sensually. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and it went wild all over. I then bit his lip a little. He was carrying me at a pretty slow pace, perhaps not wanting this hot make out session to end. As he made his way to the hallway I started to suck on his tongue. I love swapping spit with guys. When we got into the hallway I noticed we passed by the bathroom. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and regretfully told him, between kisses, that I had to use the bathroom. I was not so much embarrassed as I was bummed that I had to break from this hot action. He seemed bummed, and then put me down.

"Could I watch", Jake said with a playful wink. 

I said, "sure baby".

He then picked me back up and carried me into the bathroom. We were kissing some more as we made our way to the toilet. He gently put me down onto it. I was wearing some little booty shorts. He then got down on his knees and positioned himself in front of me. He grabbed my thighs and lightly caressed them, mentioning that I had such smooth skin. He rubbed his way up my thighs to my hips. Then Eric grabbed the waistband of my shorts and I sat off the toilet seat. He slowly pulled my shorts down my legs and off onto the floor. Now he gazed intensely at my panties, which were hot pink with a bedazzled black heart on the crotch. If the heart wasn't so dark he probably could have seen how wet I was.

With all this excitement, I still had a full bladder. I told him that I really had to pee quick. He then playfully put his fingers on my pussy and tickled it a little. I started to moan nervously as any sensation in that area might make me start peeing. I told him that he really had to stop and let me go to the bathroom. He then yanked my panties right off quickly with out warning. 

He then said "go ahead baby". 

Even though I had to pee so bad and have been naked in front of many guys before, I still had a slightly shy bladder. I tried and tried to get it to flow out. When I finally felt that it was ready to come out, I closed my eyes in anticipation. When Eric saw this he knew I was about to let loose.

Right when I was about to pee he quickly stuck to fingers into my pussy and fingered it violently.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

While doing this the pee started to come out uncontrollably. My pee came out in an even flow, but he would finger fuck me in a rhythm, and in turn the piss would squirt out all over him in little sprays. He moaned and smiled as the piss went all over his face. I was in complete pleasure as I enjoyed the fingers going in and out of my wet pussy. I was so surprised that Eric was getting off on all this as he seemed pretty reserved in school. I had no idea he had such a kinky fetish. I finally finished pissing, and he was covered in it. 

"Fuck yea baby! Eric said, "That was so fucking hot". 

He then stood up. I was getting some toilet paper to whip my pussy, with my eyes to the ground. I then saw in the field of my vision that he had dropped his shorts down to his shoes. I looked up and his dick had grown rock hard again. I leaned in and stuck my tongue out. He stuck his dick in mouth and I closed my lips onto it, pursed tightly. I started to stroke it while sucking it. He then told me to stop and said that he reason he whipped his dick out was that he had to piss too. I looked up apprehensively as I hadn't ever explored getting pissed on myself. But I was on the toilet and he was clearly about to piss.

I was sitting there on the toilet, my heart beating rapidly in anticipation of his piss. He started to slowly stroke his cock as to get it going. I then realized that my top was about to get all wet so I quickly pulled it off over my head and struggled to unhook my bra. I finally got it off and threw it across the bathroom. I was right in time as he then started to piss all over me. At first his dick was pointed down toward the toilet and it was going between my pussy and the toilet seat. Even with me on the toilet, he had good aim. But then as his eyes closed and his head went back his pee started to hit my pussy then the stream made its way up to my navel and then up my chest. It felt so good and warm on my naked body. He then opened his eyes and started peeing on my tits. He must had been holding it in all day because he just kept going and going. I moaned in pleasure at this pee all over my body. My nipples had grown hard and pointy. His piss started to slow down a bit and he took it with one hand, and played with my nipples with the other.

When he finally stopped he shook it a little, with a few little droplets landing on my face. I then realized that I had missed the opportunity to get the pee on my face and mouth. I stopped as he was still shaking and pulled his cock toward my face. I Eric's cock in my mouth in an effort to suck any pee that had been remaining inside. He found this really sexy. When I had exhausted all efforts to get the pee his cock, now soft again, slipped out of my mouth. He then grabbed my hands and pulled me up off the toilet. We joked at the fact that he had to clean all this up before his parents got back home, but he didn't seem to care much about anything but getting me into his bed. He then grabbed my head and pulled me in and we kissed some more. This time he licked all over my face. He had clearly gotten very horny after all the piss. While we made out I grabbed his cock and started stroking it a little. I could feel Eric's dick thicken and rise while we kissed. He then grabbed my ass and squeezed it, then told me to jump back into his arms. He carried me back into the hallway, both of us naked. We then made the long journey to the end of the hall to his bedroom. (To be Continued) ;)

Published 
Written by Sexpertteen18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments