Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time with the school slut

"Every guys dream to be with the school slut"

66
21 Comments 21
83.8k Views 83.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I had just broken up with my boyfriend. My relationships don't really last long anyway. I don't like to be alone for long either. I'm pretty much a nympho so i'm always craving sex with guys from school. I have a slutty reputation, which I kinda like. I don't have many female friends because they're all jealous of me. I've been eyeing this one guy named Eric for a while. I know he's been real down lately since his girlfriend broke up with him. Ever since we were freshmen, we've been in classes together. We're both seniors now, but he's 19 and I'm 18. His grades aren't the best and he got held back a while ago. He's really hot. He has a slim but muscular build. I'm in the same gym class as him and i've seen him shirtless many times, especially during our swimming unit. We've caught each other checking each other out a few times and we both wink at each other.

I also check him out in regular gym class. I have a huge fetish about guys in basketball shorts. There's something about the looseness of the fabric and a guys penis flopping all around in them. He has a really nice dick in those shorts. He has the biggest bulge. I have dreams of biting and sucking his cock through the shorts. Even thinking about it right now makes me a little wet.

In English class, we were told to pair up to the person next to us, so me and Eric were partners. We weren't really focused on the assignment we were supposed to do, and we never really pay attention at all, which may be why he gets such bad grades. But anyway, I asked him how he was feeling since he split with Chelsea. He said not too good but he's starting to perk up a bit. He then asked me about my break up with Jake, and I told him I was getting through it. I then told him that getting together with a new guy. He kinda smirked and I could tell he was interested in me for a while, as I was with him. He then said he might see me around some time.

My next class was computers, which unfortunately Eric wasn't in with me. But during class I just messed around on the computer and didnt care at all what the teacher was saying. I then went on Facebook and saw that I had a friend request...from Eric. I got real excited and accepted right away. He then came online and his chat popped up with him saying hey there. I responded and we talked a bit more about our break ups and stuff. The facebook chat was working crappy and slow. He then asked for my phone number I wanted to keep chatting through texting. I said sure and gave it to him. We kept chatting on our phones and I finally asked him if he wanted to get together after school. He said yes really quickly, so I know he was interested. 

We met up at my locker and then we both walked out to his car.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

He wanted to go to his house to change and then we'd go to Starbucks. During the ride to his house he asked me about what happened with Jake. I told him that basically we were too different and that he thought I was too much for him. Eric laughed and commented on the fact that I've had quite a few boyfriends lately, and that I had quite a reputation. I giggled and said that it was pretty much true. Some where in my life I just became obsessed with sex. I was telling him how I had a lot of sex with guys and I noticed that as I was driving, he started to get a little hard. He had on his basketball shorts, which made it very visible and very hot to me. He grabbed his hoodie which was on the seat next to him and tried to casually put it on his lap to hide his boner. I then waited a few seconds then slowly pulled the hoodie off. He kinda jolted a little bit trying to hide his excitement the best he could.

Then I slowly put my hands on his thigh. I squeezed it a little. He had a face that said what are doing girl? And started to stutter a little as I rubbed my hand up his leg. He then said wow in excitement and laughed nervously. I then placed my hand on his dick and rubbed it slowly. This was all while he was still driving. He then accelerated faster as if to hurry up and get home. I started playing with his dick some more and started to squeeze it. I then reached inside his shorts and into his boxers, which are another turn on for me btw. I grabbed his dick and started playing with it. He said we were almost to his house. I then reached down and put my head into his lap. He found this really hot. I bit his cock then opened my mouth and let my lips touch it and then went down.

I started to bob up and down on it a little at first. Then I came back up and used my pierced tounge and swirled it around his cock head like a lollipop. He really enjoyed this. He started to drive a little erratically while I was sucking his dick. I felt the car moving pretty violently. But I was too horny to care. I kept going. He finally pulled into his driveway and hit the breaks quickly. My head hit the steering wheel. He said sorry but I was still working on his cock. He then asked if I wanted to go into his room but I was too into his dick that I didnt say a word. He then reclined his seat back and put his arms behind his head. I kept blowing him for a good ten minutes and then I was in the mood to get fucked. I sat up and asked if we could go into the house now.

(To Be Continued) ;)

Published 
Written by Sexpertteen18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments