Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Alarm Love Take 3: (Pedro's Trip)

"The Five Alarm Love between Punz Pedro will continue but not with out a little extra happening."

1
2 Comments 2
808 Views 808
1.7k words 1.7k words
This is the continuation of the story Five Alarm Love by 1redheadrapunzel. I figured it was time for me to see if I could put out a story to add to what she started as a gift to me. So here it goes. It’s not much but it is my shot at writing something for here. Take a minute to read parts 1 & 2 so you don't miss anything. Can’t wait to hear what you all think of my first shot at a story!!

It was time to see Punz off. As much as I wanted my lover to stay, I knew she had her teaching life to return to. As I pulled into JFK Airport to see her off I rubbed her thigh as she was cuddled up next to me.

"I wish you could stay babe. God only knows when we will get to see each other again." I said quietly.

"I wish I did not have to go either." She replied as she ran her hand across my chest and sneaked me a kiss on the cheek.

I pulled up to the terminal, unloaded her bags and tipped the sky cap. I grabbed her and pulled her to me and kissed her good bye for what seemed like forever! We said our final farewells and she disappeared into the terminal.

As I drove to the station all I could think about was how much fun and how relaxing the last few day had been and cringed at the idea of hitting the streets on a Friday night in the summer. I pulled up to the station and sat in my truck for a few minutes to gather my thoughts, before going in to find out I was stuck with a rookie for the next 3 weeks.

"Fucking wonderful, in the middle of the damn summer," I said to the Captain.

I wandered to the locker room got changed, grabbed my equipment and went to find my F.N.G (fucking new guy). Three runs into the tour I got a message from Punz that she had arrived home safe and that eased my mind until the F.N.G. opened his mouth again. The tour went quick since it was fairly busy and we were back at the station on time to go home which is rare these days. When I was returning my radio and keys to the desk boss he handed me an envelope which contained good news for a change. I was approved to attend a conference on terrorism and bomb responses in Missouri that I had been waiting months to attend. Then a light bulb went off in my head Missouri is the home state of my friend Punz. I put the papers in my back pocket and hit the road for home to finish reading it over.

As I entered the apartment I could still smell Punz's perfume. I pulled the envelope from my pocket and a beer from my fridge as I made my way to the couch. I thumbed through the papers to find that I was flying out in two weeks and the conference was at the University that Punz teaches at. Big decision now, should I tell her yet or keep it a surprise? I decided to keep it a surprise and figured I would call her when I checked in. So when we spoke the next couple times I did not tell her I was going to be in town.

The next two weeks with the rookie flew by. He was a good kid and really wanted to learn which was nice for a change. The F.N.G. even offered to drop me at the airport after work my last day so I could leave my car truck at the station. The kid loaded my stuff up into his truck as the Captain gave me the old speech about behaving and make sure you represent us in the correct light.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Were the Captain’s last words to me.

"Famous last words," I replied as I walked out to the F.N.G.'s car and off we went.

He asked if I knew anyone out there and I said yes and hoped that she would have some time for me since I have never been to Missouri before.

Dan pulled into JFK dropped me at the terminal and told me to let him know when I would be getting in so he could pick me up. I thanked Dan, checked my bags and hit the lounge while waiting for my flight. While waiting I struck up a conversation with a flight attendant. She so completely reminded me of Punz that I was starting to get a little excited after a couple drinks. Same basic, curvy build and even though the flight attendant was a brunette, her laugh made my heart and dick jump. I excused myself when I heard the boarding call for my flight and made my way to the gate.

The lady at the counter checked my ticket and sent me on my way. I found my seat and settled in, put my Oakley’s on and got ready for a nap. A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was the flight attendant from the bar.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

She greeted me and told me that members of the FDNY did not ride coach on her flights and she escorted me to first class. She introduced herself as Kathleen and showed me to my new seat which was more like a personal suite. The seat had a partition that went up and down so you can sleep in private and the chair reclined almost completely flat. I thanked Kathleen wholeheartedly and asked if I could do anything to repay her.

“Not at all! It’s our pleasure to take care of those that serve the public with such dedication!” she said with a sly smile.

Just after we took off Kathleen brought me a beer and showed me how to adjust my seat and said "If you need anything just push my button." winking and pointing at the attendant button.

I could not get over how much she reminded me of Punz and I dozed off thinking about getting naughty with Kathleen.

I was awakened by a hand on my thigh. It belonged to Kathleen. She asked if I needed anything since our arrival will be delayed by about an hour due to weather. It took me a minute to answer verbally but my cock had already answered her question and she noticed it. Her hand slid further up my thigh and over the bulge in my pants and she gave me a squeeze. I groaned and asked if she was sure about this and she smiled and reached for my zipper.

"I was dreaming about this since earlier." She confessed.

Then she opened my zipper and pulled out my cock. "Looks good enough to eat!" she whispered as she slid my head between her lips.

She sucked hard on my cock. I ran my hand up her thigh and found a soaked pair of panties. I looked into her eyes as she devoured me.

"What’s got you all wet babe?” I teased.

She stopped sucking my cock just long enough to answer.

"You, since the bar baby. I swapped flights when I saw what flight you were on."

I slid her panties to the side and slipped a finger into her wet pussy and played with her tits with my free hand. Kathleen then looked up at me.

"It's now or never. I want your cock in my pussy. Do you want me baby do you want to fuck me right here?" her words seduced me further.

All I could muster was a muffled yes as she slid her wet panties off and then straddled me and sank onto my cock one inch at time (thank God for the partition and everyone else snoring). I pulled her to me and kissed her deep as we fucked slowly and quietly. I released her amazing tits from her uniform and took her sexy nipples into my mouth one at time.

“Suck ‘em harder baby and make me cum." She moaned riding me harder.

I slid my hands under her skirt and played with her ass and rubbed her tight little asshole.

"Do you like that?" I asked. She leaned forward kissed me.

"Go for it.” She answered.

I wet my finger with the juices of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her ass and she tensed up and almost came right there.

"Fuck my tight ass with your finger till we cum baby." was all she could muster.

After a while I felt her wet pussy start to pulse around my cock and that was about all I could take. I looked up at her and said

"I'm so close." I warned.

"I'm not stopping till you’re empty and my pussy is full." was her reply.

Well that was it! I shot rope after rope of hot cum into her as we got off together. Kathleen whimpered and sighed as we came down from our sexual high. I could feel our juices dripping from her pussy as I softened inside her. She climbed off me as the pilot announced we would be starting our approach to the airport. Kathleen tucked her panties in my pocket with a smile.

"Thank you for your service." and then calmly started her landing duties.

As I left the plane she slipped me a napkin with her number on it.

"I am stuck in town for the next few days so call me if you want to have some more fun."

I collected my bags shortly after that and I headed to my hotel. When I arrived I sent Punz a text.

"Hey Sexy! Guess who is in Missouri for the conference at your university? Me!! Call me I have a story and an idea that I hope you might be interested in."

I put my phone down ordered some room service and relaxed on the bed thinking about the plane, NYC with Punz and the prospect of living out a fantasy with these two ladies....

Published 
Written by TnAlover58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments