Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For her

"A dirty story written for a friend"

1
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I'd start by pulling you down onto your bed with me as I lock my mouth onto yours in a deep kiss. I'd roll half on top of you tangling the fingers from one hand in your hair pulling you deeper into the kiss, as I slide my other hand under your shirt and massage your breast through your bra, lightly pinching your nipple through it.

After I've teased and tweaked your nipples rock hard, I'll move my had around and deftly unhook your bra before sliding the accursed thing off you and out of my way along with your shirt. Delighting in the access to your glorious mounds I'd attack them with my mouth. Sucking, nibbling and biting lightly at one nipple, while I flick my tongue across it as I mimic those actions on the other one with my hand and fingers. You start to moan as the pleasure slowly builds.

Suddenly you feel my other hand start teasing the skin at the edge of your pants. Ever so lightly I draw my fingers back and forth across the skin just under the waist band. You gasp as the nerves there light on fire from the feather light touch. I switch which nipple I'm sucking on with my mouth as I slowly slide my hand further down your pants but over your panties, and I begin to trace the tip of my finger just outside the edge of them, gingerly caressing the skin between your inner thighs and your warm wet lips that are already starting to drip with your arousal. Then my finger moves down between your legs but not actually touching where you want me to. Up around the other side and then back over the waist band continuing in a constant circle like that of feather light touches making you whimper with anticipation.

"More!" you whisper urgently, your pussy and clit burning to be touched after all the circling and nipple play. I lift my head away from your chest and smile evilly. As I continue to circle I begin moving closer and closer to your lips, pushing your panties between your lips and brushing against the outer edges of them. My head moves down and begins nibbling, sucking and biting at your neck and collar bone. You whimper, wanting more faster.

Suddenly I give you a good bite and pull away looking you in the eyes. As you recover from the shock of the harsh bite I slide two fingers deep inside of you and you let out a shuddering gasp of a moan as your eyes roll back at the sudden pleasure.

I continue watching you as I begin fucking you with my fingers. Slowly sliding them in and out of your warm wet folds. Your breath becomes short and ragged, letting out the occasional moan of pleasure. I move down and begin kissing you passionately again. You moan into my mouth as my fingers slowly begin to pick up speed.

You feel your underwear shift ever more out of the way rubbing over your clit as it does. You shudder from the contact and then gasp and moan into my mouth as I put direct pressure on it with my thumb. Every nerve in your body lights on fire from the sudden pleasure after all the gentle touches. Slowly I begin rubbing my thumb in circles over your clit rapidly bringing you to the edge after being toyed with for so long.

You can feel the orgasm coming, right there at the edge of it. The kissing, the rubbing and the sensation of my fingers sliding in and out of your pussy and a rather rapid pace feels simply amazing...but suddenly my fingers aren't in your pussy anymore, and my thumb isn't rubbing your clit. I pull away from kissing you a moment later and you whimper as your orgasm starts to fade away. You pout at me and try to bring your own hand down to finish what I started but I grab them both and pin them above your head, smiling evilly.

"Plea..se," you manage to shudder out as your body shakes with need, but I just keep smiling and shake my head. I then slide you down and off the bed onto your knees, at the edge of the bed where I move to sit.

I take your hands and place them on my crotch making it quite obvious what I want. You can feel how hard I am through my pants as you begin to unzip them and pull them down my legs, along with my boxers. I stand up slightly allowing you to pull them down and then sit again so you can toss them across your room.

By the time they've landed your hands are already stroking me. I smile and gently grab the back of your head pushing it towards my cock. You open your mouth and greedily start sucking my cock. I don't have to keep my hand on the back of your head, but I leave it there to remind you who is in control.

Slowly you start to slide one hand down between your legs. Your pussy demanding attention. You look up at me, but my eyes are closed as I moan a little from the feeling of your mouth and tongue sliding over my cock. You smile inwardly and begin masturbating, the fact that you know I don't want you do and that you're currently sucking my cock making it infinitely better.

I continue to moan and smile at how lovely your mouth feels and that just turns you on further. You can feel your orgasm building again as you feel mine closing as well. You moan lightly onto my cock as you feel yourself about to go over that edge, when I grab your arm and pull your hand away from between your legs.

I take both your hands and hold them against the back of your head with my own as I begin fucking your mouth. You moan again, but this time out of pure frustration and anger at my having denied you yet another orgasm. You feel my cock begin to pulse and you know I'm about to cum. I shoot stream after stream forcefully into your mouth as I moan wildly. I continue forcing your head down onto my cock briefly but I quickly lose control of my muscles and just begin to buck as I empty myself into you.

There's just so much cum though, it dribbles out of your mouth as you pull your head away for each new stroke and leaks down over your chin and down, covering the tops of your breasts.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

It's hot and sticky, you can feel it running down over your nipples and dripping down onto your legs from there. I stop bucking, but you keep going for another few stokes. I shudder and shake with each one, you milking the last of the cum from my cock. You feel a few last drops fall from your chin and onto your breasts, some of it cascading down between them onto your stomach.

You pull away from my cock and look down at yourself. My cum has coated your chest and stomach. You can even feel some pooling against the edge of your panties. You look up at me and I smile weakly down at you, my face conveying my obvious enjoyment along with a look of barely being coherent.
“My turn,” you say seductively, a hint of forcefulness in your voice telling me that if I don’t give you what you want you’re going to take it from me. You stand up to take off your last scrap of clothing. The small amount of hot cum that had pooled against them runs down between your legs and touches the edge of your lips before falling to the floor. You shudder as a few more beads follow it. Reaching over, you take of my shirt and use it to clean yourself up. I just sit there and smile at the sight of you basically bathed in my cum.

Once you’re clean you push me down on the bed and straddle me, giving me a few more minutes to pull myself together while you get things started. You impale yourself on my cock suddenly and without ceremony. You know you should have put a condom on me but you’re too horny to care, and the feeling of my bare cock inside of you is just too good to give up. You want to fuck and nothing is going to stop you from getting it.

You start riding me as hard and fast as your legs will let you. After only a moment or two you can feel an orgasm closing to the edge. Having been brought right to the edge twice already it’s not surprise and it feels incredible. You’re not letting this one get away. I lay there between your legs, my hand grabbing your hips and ass helping you up and down as I add my own thrusts. The added effort actually making being on top enjoyable.

You feel yourself at the edge and push harder and your moaning crescendos. You feel the dam break and you scream in pleasure, the walls of your pussy rippling and spasming around my cock as you cum. It feels amazing to have a real cock inside you again when you cum instead of just your vibrator.

You collapse forward onto me, your legs rubbery and tired from the explosive orgasm and being on your knees already when you sucked me off. You lay there recovering but you realize that I haven’t stopped fucking you. I meet your lips with mine and begin kissing you as I use my hands to lift your hips and lower you back down as I thrust my cock in and out of your still spasming pussy. The pleasure is immense and it drags out your orgasm, sending you into aftershocks.

Abruptly, I shift my weight and roll us over so that I’m laying on top of you, my cock never leaving your hot wet folds. I start thrusting in and out of you, slowly, still holding you in a lip lock. You wrap your legs around my back urging me to go faster, to give you more. I oblige, but not as quickly as you would like.

I slowly pick up the pace, getting slightly faster and thrusting just a little harder every time. We moan into each other’s mouths, our tongues entwining nearly as much as the rest of our bodies. You can feel the ridge of my cock massaging your inner walls and tickling your gspot with every thrust. Another orgasm is building quickly and you can tell I’ve recovered from my own because my moans are getting louder and breathing shallow. I’m close to blowing my load deep inside you and the thought of it pushes you that much closer to the edge.

We break our kiss and moan, both breathing heavily as our orgasms approach. My pace has quickened to being rough and fast, my cock pulling almost entirely out before slamming it back inside you. You can feel my cock starting to pulse and my thrusting becomes erratic. You know that I’m about to cum.

I let out another deep groan and you can feel me erupting inside you, my cum filling you up. Feeling me cum inside you like that throws you far over the edge and you scream as another orgasm ravages your body. Your entire body convulses as you cum. You pussy clamps down on my cock forcing even more cum out of it and into your warm, wet, waiting pussy. I give you a few more thrusts as my strength leaves me and then half collapse on top of you, your legs still wrapped around me, holding me inside of you.

Aftershocks ripple through your body causing your pussy to squeeze my cock. I shudder and shake with every squeeze letting out little moans. You can feel my cum overflowing from your pussy and dripping down your ass and onto the bed.

We lay there panting for a few moments before I roll off of you, spent. You sit up and put your head down into my lap to clean off my cock, hoping that if you can keep me hard you can have me again right away. Our mixed juices coat my cock, making it glisten. You hungrily lick and suck, getting every last drop and savoring the taste of our sex. I moan loudly and my hips buck, my cock obviously still extremely sensitive, but you continue to clean me off before we start it all over again…

Published 
Written by Marworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments