Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Day Weekend

"This is another story for my love, Pv2 Moorman..I love you baby"

9
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was 12:50 am..I stood by my car at the Greyhound station, waiting for the bus to arrive. My heart was pounding, butterflies fluttered around in my knotted up stomach. I was getting very excited but also very nervous.

The 15 minutes felt like an eternity before the bus pulled up in front of me. One by one I watched people step off; then I saw my soldier. As soon as he stepped on to the sidewalk I ran towards him, jumping into his arms.

For some reason I started to cry. I dont know if it was because it was the first time we've seen each other, or because I loved this Army boy more than myself. At that point it didnt matter, I was just happy with being in his arms. Something that I have dreamed and fantasied about, since the day we met.

I heard people say "Aww, isn't that sweet," and other sentimental comments about us. I was to involved with my soldier holding me tight to even bother paying attention to them.

Kevin kissed me deeply as he squeezed my ass hard, making me giggle out loud. I looked at him and ask..

"Are you ready to get this weekend started Soldier?"

Kevin replied, "More than ready baby girl."

I walked to my car as he got his bags together. I watched him closely, he was one hell of a vision in his ACU digital camo. The man had a way on turning me on without even trying. I looked at his combat boots, the camo, and I knew his dog tags were around his neck. Even though I couldnt see them.

Remembering back to when we would spend all weekend on Skype, watching him lean back in his chair..teasing me by putting his legs up, so I could see his pants. Yes, the man knew exactly how to get me wet, whether he ment to or not.

I snapped back to reality, when Kevin walked up to me and kissed my forhead. "Are you ready baby?" he asked.

"Yes my love, I'm ready," I replied with a smile.

**********************************

We walked into the hotel that I reserved for the weekend, and went straight for our room. I was so wet that if I was wearing jeans, they would have been soaked. I could not wait to feel his his hard cock deep into my cunt.

I inserted the key card and unlocked the door, I walked through and set my purse on the vanity. Kevin grabbed my waist and he kicked the door closed. He grabbed my ass and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I cant wait any longer baby," he said in a whisper

I looked deep into his hazel eyes and replied, "Please make love to me Soldier, I need you."

That was all he needed to hear. Kevin carried me over to the the plush queen size bed and layed me down gently. He took off his ACU jacket and reveiled his t-shirt and dog tags.

I grabbed his belt and pulled him down on me, I kissed his lips lighty and gently bit his lower lip. Kissing down the left side of his neck, before pulling off his t-shirt. My hands went down his chest and stomach, as I kissed every inch of his exposed upper body. Taking in the scent of his Axe, everything about this man was intoxicating.

Kevin sat up and slowly took my 5 inch stiletto heels off, as he kissed his way up each leg. Pushing my black mini dress up with his hands, exposing my black and pink thong. Kissing my inner thighs very lightly, stopping at my fabric covered mound.

A moan escaped my lips as he traced my slit through the thong.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

He slowly pulled my thong off, and kissed the top of my pussy. Just feeling his touch sent chills through my body. I felt him insert 2 fingers in my pussy, I was wet and ready for anything my soldier did to me.

"Kevin," I whispered

"Yes baby?" he replied

"Please fuck me now," I moaned, almost begging.

"I dont want to rush it baby girl," Kevin said as he pinched my clit.

"We have all fuckin weekend soldier," I stated.

Kevin got off of the bed and walked over to his bags,and pulled out four bottles of 5 Hour Energy Shots and walked back towards the bed.

"Remember these?" he said laughing while dangling them in front of me.

"Oh my God, I cant believe you brought those!" I exclaimed.

He laughed and raised his left eyebrow as he grabbed my legs and pulled me close to him. He unbuckled his bet and pulled off his pant. I could see his hard dick through his boxers. I reached out and wrapped my hand around it, slowly stroking it as I kissed his stomach.

Kevin pulled off my dress and took my erect nipples in to his mouth, one at a time. My wet pussy instantly started dripping on to the bed. Without stopping he laid me on the bed and slid the head of his dick into my slick cunt.

I moaned loudly as the tip stretched my tight pussy. He slowly pushed half of his cock into me, before slamming the rest deep into my cunt making me scream. His pace started slow, building me up to a climax.

"Oh God," I moaned as I grew closer to cumming

Kevin picked up his pace, pounding my pussy hard and deep with his dick. With every thrust I felt like exploding, I wanted to cum so bad but I didnt want this feeling to end. It was the first time we made love, and I didn't want to forget the feeling.

"Fuck babe I'm going to cum," he said with a grunt.

Just hearing those words made my pussy tighten around his shaft as I came harder than I ever had before. Kevin never missed a thrust, he continued to pump his dick into my soaked pussy. I felt my walls tighten once again, the deeper he went the closer I was to cumming.

He pulled out and layed on the bed, I straddled his lap as he slid his member into my cunt. I started grinding and fucking his dick, determined to make my soldier cum for me. I put my hands on his shoulders and I rode his dick hard, feeling my tight muscles grow even tighter as I came once again.

"Oh fuck Kevin, I love your cock," I moaned.

I pushed down hard on Kevin's dick making him spill his seed deep into my canal. He grabbed my waist and pushed down farther, making sure that every drop of cum was inside me.

We kissed passionatly before I laid beside him cuddled up into his strong protective arms. He quickly fell asleep, which gave me the oppertunity to shower and watch him for a while.

I crawled back in to bed snuggling against him, with my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forhead. As I laid there hearing his steady heart beat, I was hoping for one thing. I touch my flat belly and prayed that I was now carrying his unborn child.
 
To be continued...

I love you with all of my heart baby. Our love will never end Soldier.....

Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments