Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

four years of foreplay

5
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It had been years, 4 to be exact that we had played this game. A twisted little tennis match with each others hearts. Starting and stopping again before we ever managed to make it clear to the other how we felt. It had caused casualties on both sides, prevented me from being happy and making any attempts he made at relationships crash and burn. But maybe all our past had been a road, a road to where I now found myself, standing, shaking, my hand on the polished brass door knob that lead to so many possibilities.

I took a deep calming breath, steading the butterflies that crashed about inside chest. I had two options before me, open this door and face something that could potentially be the path to the rest of my life, or leave, and forget this mess.

I closed my eyes. I knew I only had options in theory, not in practice, I knew I could never have the strength to walk away from this. From him. I had imagined this day for too many years.

I grasped the cool metal, turning it slowly, drinking in the anticipation.

The door swung wide, I could see him, perched on the edge of a broad white bed. Strong tanned hands either side of him as he peered out of the open window at the summer evening.

The door startled him and he turned around, the sight of me, standing still in the doorway surprised him, his eyes widened and glimmered some unknown emotion.

‘Maggie’ He whispered my name like a prayer to the gods, a sweet lyrical thank you.

My knees buckled at the charged atmosphere, I fell forward to the bed as he slid across it. We met in the middle, a tangle of limbs.

‘James, James you’ll never know how much I missed you.’ my voice was barely audible behind the sob in my throat.

‘I’m so sorry for everything I’ve done’

‘No Maggie, I’m sorry, I’ve been so stupid, all these years’

We crushed our bodies together, as if the distance between us had been hurting us for so many years, and finally, a remedy for our aching hearts had arrived.

He pulled me into his lap, clutching at me like a frail child in his strong willowy arms. His long soft blonde hair covered me blissfully as he buried his tear stained face in the crook of my neck.

I planted soft kisses wherever I could reach and he soon followed suit, nudging and kissing away at my sensitive neck.

he picked my up easily in his strong arms and spread me in the middle of the bed, exploring my creamy virgin skin, smelling the sweet aroma of my glimmering brunette hair.

I ached for him, every inch of my body begged for his touch.

His wide calloused hands slid under my billowy white blouse and caressed the silken skin below, his long awaited fingers trailing paths of goose pimples where they touched. The garment was forgotten and thrown to the floor, he cupped a trembling breast in his hand and looked me in the eye as if to portray the deepness of his love, and the relief to hold me again.

He dipped down and caressed my breasts so softly and tenderly, nudging and sucking, relishing his time there.

Then his long fingers travelled south, and his mouth drew out a path of kisses along to my belly button.

His slender fingers travelled experimentally up my cream skirt, testing the waters and evaluating my response; I sighed in deep relief and he took the signal to continue.

The skirt slid easily out of the way, down my legs and off my ankles.

I felt so exposed; for the first time embarrassment coloured my cheeks. I covered my bareness with my arms shyly, but he only chuckled deeply and cuffed my wrists with his long fingers, pulling them away to allow him a proper look.

That gleam in his eye broke me, shattered my embarrassment; it was the look that someone has when they look at a breathtaking painting or a new born baby; it was the look of pure awe.

He sat backwards on his legs, still positioned between mine and peeled off his own shirt, revealing that chest, broad and strong, the chest I had remembered from summer days in years gone past, the one that had plagued my thoughts for so long.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn



I reached up and worked my hands over the contours of muscle and bone, utterly irresistible; my hands ran up to his neck and pull him down, down into a devouring kiss, it was seething and passionate and wild. I explored deep into his mouth until he groaned suggestively.

‘Take me James, I’m ready, I was only ever saving myself for you’

He didn't need words, the wild look in his eye was enough.

his hand slid smoothly down the front of my floral panties, over the peachy skin there and between my moist folds.

I took a steadying breath as he massaged the sensitive nub he found, every time he passed over it I would gasp and buck; he teased me slowly, building up and then slowing down until I was a writhing ball of need.

But then he made a move that I didn't expect, he slid down the bed, still between my legs, moving the restricting panties away and off my ankle.
He picked up my legs behind the knee and, starting with my foot, planted gentle kisses progressively higher, past my knee and onto my thigh.

I closed my eyes tight as he found the secret spot between my legs that he been reserved especially for him.

His tongue explore experimentally, moving around in sensual circles. I had never felt something so powerful in my entire life; I felt a deep coiling feeling in the pit of my stomach, nothing I had ever felt before, as he teased my sensitive nub the feeling escalated to an almost painful level, my breathing became so ragged and wild I felt sure I might pass out.

But then there was no other thought in my mind other than the waves of heart crushing relief as I exploded. He had tipped me over an edge I hadn't known had existed, and I screamed out his name as I gripped onto his hair for support.

He kissed me tenderly, waiting for my body to recover from the wracking aftershock of my first orgasm.

I detached my shaking hands from his golden hair and dropped them to this belt buckle, at first I fumbled blindly, but soon I found my way and pulled the restricting article out of the way to allow attack of his jeans.

With a little help I pushed the heavy trousers away to the floor to join the mounting pile of clothes.

His simple grey boxers were stretched tight by the length of his expanding member; I took a calming breath, closed my eyes and tucked my thumbs under the elastic before pulling them slowly away from his toned legs.

‘Are you sure?’ His low whisper resonated seductively around in my head, and I was o-so sure.

He moved into my body, at first just pressing his member between my folds so that it stroked my sensitive nub irresistibly; his slow rhythmic movement gradually built in intensity until I couldn't take the anticipation, he looked into my eyes and saw my unspoken plea.

He positioned himself and then pushed his way in slowly, breaking my delicate virginity.

The sensation wasn't all that pleasant at first and his stilled in his movements; but before I knew it my body had acclimated to his length and he started up again, his pace built like a brewing storm, his movements becoming more wild, as if instinct had taken control of his powerful limbs.

He pounded into, hard and fast, he found a spot within me that made me groan and gasp wildly, I clung to the bed sheets around me as I felt the same mysterious coil in my stomach, it twisted and turned and I felt close enough to simply imploding with sensation, I felt myself being to loose control, I was shaking wildly, my inner walls spasming; James let out a groan of ecstasy and I was lost. I was hit by wave after wave of body crushing feeling as he exploded within me; pouring himself into me.

We lay; a heap of limbs, still grasping and groping for air.

‘I’m never letting you go again’ His voice was strong and commanding as he buried his face in my long brunette hair, but there was no risk of me ever leaving his arms willingly.

‘You are my first and last love, Jimmy’, I closed my eyes and drifted away into a contented sleep.

Published 
Written by MaggieLuxen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments