Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

french banging

"Delphine, a hot french exchange student, is banged by a schoolboy"

1
1 Comment 1
12.9k Views 12.9k
626 words 626 words
The sexy exchange student drove him wild. During class, he would sit behind her, perving on her perfect ass. All he wanted - all he was sure he would ever want was sex. He wanted it from her, and he wanted it bad. They were in sex education at that particular time, learning about the different parts of the penis and vagina, and Troy felt seedy for how much it aroused him. With every slide and picture that went up, he imagined Delphine's naked parts and wanted her desperately.

At the end of the class, she took a while to pack up her books. Troy pretended to be packing up at the same speed so that they could leave together. When Delphine, the gorgeous exchange student, dropped all her books out of her bag, Troy rushed to help her. It took him less than a few seconds to gather them up and pass them to her. She smiled and said 'merci'. Her soft, light brown eyes melted his heart and set his cock on fire. The teacher had left and the room was empty. Troy took the opportunity to chat her up, but she had more than that on her mind. 'I have seen you in classes, and me you want'. She said gravelly in bad english. She winked at me and slid her hand up my top.

'Yes, I want you'. Delphine giggled and started unbuttoning her shirt. Did people make love this fast in France? If so, he would be living there once he left school without any doubt. Troy smacked Delphine on top of the desk and whipped out his cock. 'Oh naughty!' Delphine squealed. She groaned as she touched it gently, and Troy moved him mouth down to hers, taking off her clothes. When at last he got down to her lacy panties, he moved his tongue down to her clit. She looked nervous as he moved his slit around with his tongue, but she smiled in pleasure, and her breasts began to heave in a way that turned him on like there was no tomorrow.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

He kicked off his trousers and pressed his dick deep into her. She screamed softly and he fucked her like a prostitute. He fucked her so hard that he couldn't think of anything but climaxing inside her. Her eyes widened and her mouth parted a little, Troy poised himself above her small hole and threw his penis inside her, his soft balls warming up her pink, tight ass.

Troy worked her breasts with his hands, hardening the nipples by massaging the large tits as Delphine tensed them in delight. He kissed all her sensitive spots to turn her on to the maximum.

Delphine sighed in pleasure and pressed his muscled chest to hers. He kissed her neck as he rammed her wet, tight vagina. 'Ah! Ah!' She yelped as he thrust in and out, each time more sexual pleasure arising and pulsing through their hormonal bodies. Her dark-nippled large breasts enlarged, hardening and her cunt dripped onto the floor. With more and more thrusts, the groans got louder and louder until heavenly pleasure washed through Troy, but Delphine wasn't there yet. He roughly moved her to the floor and spread her long legs. Kissing her vagina lips gently, Delphine sighed and groaned like a crazy sex-starved animal. He wiggled his tongue into her vagina and found her clit. Licking like a child sucking on a sweet lollipop, her soft vaginal skin shook with pleasure. Troy put more and more pressure on her until she screamed and her back arched up. As a mind-blowing orgasm rocked her body, Troy stroked her breasts softly, lovingly, until footsteps broke the mood and they hid behind the black-board.
Published 
Written by 1ove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments