Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends To Fucking

"After months of romantic tension, two people finally fall into each other's arms after a party."

44
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"Aw, are you sad that you didn't get enough of my attention tonight?" I muse as we stand outside my apartment. You laugh and shake your head.

"I wasn't going to put it that way but... yes." I meet your eyes before quickly averting my gaze. We've stopped laughing at this point, and the tension hangs in the air between us for a moment before I look up at you again.

"Well don't worry," I whisper, turning to face you head-on. "You're always on my mind."

In the silence, you look me up and down, and I feel like I could shrivel up under your gaze. I shift my weight, pulling away slightly. Your eyes settle on mine and you hold eye contact for a moment. For some reason, I can't look away. I revel in the intimacy. I invite you inside.

"I'd love to, if you're comfortable with that..." I laugh and nod. You have no idea how comfortable I am with that. The tension is broken for a moment as I dig through my purse for my keys, unlock the door, and lead you inside. I hope that the tension will return as I move through the living room and bring you into my room. I wonder if I should shut the door. I look at you standing by my bed, taking your shoes off, and you shyly meet my eyes. I don't even think about it, but I find myself pushing the door closed. You move slowly towards me and my breath gets caught in my throat.

You raise your hand and place it on my waist. I can feel you're shaking a bit, and I'm sure that I am too.

"Is this okay?" you ask.

I nod; I'm worried that if I open my mouth to speak I'll end up begging for you. You smile at me, and I relax, reaching out a hand to gently touch your face. I feel your stubble under my fingertips.

"You have my attention," I whisper, before closing the space between us and touching my lips to yours, and I savor the texture of the skin that is so uniquely yours. We both let out a breath we'd been holding the entire evening. Your grip on my waist tightens as I lean against the door and lift the hand that isn't on your chin, placing it on your chest. You begin to take a more assertive role, and that does me in. You lean against me, pressing me against the door, and you stroke my hair. I sigh against your lips and kiss you harder. I can feel your heart beating in your chest, and the heat radiating from your skin.

Without breaking our kiss, I undo the buttons on your shirt slowly and you shrug it off. I feel you pull away slightly, and I immediately long to feel your lips against mine again. You take off your t-shirt and immediately wrap your arms tightly around me. The thin lace of my top teases the feeling of your skin against mine. You hold my hips and guide me gently toward my bed. I climb up and sit on the edge. You stand between my legs, and I waste no time pulling you against me.

I lightly run my fingers all over your skin, observing all the textures, valleys, slopes, and things that make you unique. I worry that this is my only chance to fully get to know your body. You run your hand up my thigh, just under my skirt, and move your lips to my jaw, slowly working your way down to my neck. I notice that I'm breathing very heavily. "I want you so bad," I groan. You mumble something against my skin. I don't understand, but the feeling of your breath keeps me occupied. I allow myself to fully enjoy the feeling of you kissing, nibbling, and sucking the skin of my neck and chest.

The thought of seeing myself covered in hickies tomorrow is divine. I miss kissing you, though, so I pull your face back up to mine. Our lips are wetter and warmer now,

You toy with the strap that's falling off my shoulder and I smile against your lips, feeling blood rush to my nipples. You pull the strap down the rest of the way, revealing my breast, which you wrap your hand around. I hum lightly as I pull you closer. You run your fingertips along me, starting with the outside and moving gradually toward the middle. I groan into your kiss and the grip on my thigh tightens. I tense slightly and hesitate.

"Are you okay?" you say softly as you lighten your touch. I don't want you to pull away.

"It's fine. I'm just nervous." You run the back of your hand along the side of my face softly.

"What are you nervous about?"

I look away. "I'm worried... that you won't find me attractive." You hold my hand and lean into me.

"I want you so fucking bad," you whisper. "I think you're amazing and I'm so glad this is happening." I press my lips to yours and pull you close.

"I want all of you," I groan.

You smile, and then you whisper "I can tell." Then, you're back to kissing me. Your breathing is heavy and deep. One of your hands is on the small of my back, pulling me closer to you, and the other is holding my thigh, under my skirt. At this point, my legs are wrapped around your waist, and I can feel that I'm getting wet from your cock pressing against me. "Your bed is at the perfect height for me to give you head, you know."

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

I laugh even though I feel my insides twitch at the thought of your head between my legs. I tell you I did notice. You very gently and slowly push me onto my back, checking in for approval. My legs are shaking because I'm so nervous and so turned on. I move back slightly to give you a better angle. You can definitely hear the shaking in my breath. I close my eyes and focus on being present.

I feel your hands move up and around the outsides of my thighs, and your fingers hook under the waistband of my thong. I let out a deep breath as you pull it off, just like when I get a piercing. This is so much more intense than getting a piercing, though.

"Let me take care of you," you whisper, and I can feel your lips brushing against the inside of my thigh as you speak. I can't muster anything but a desperate groan. You grip my hips with both hands. When I feel your lips on my pussy, I let out a deep sigh I didn't even know I'd been holding. Then, I feel your tongue, and I find myself grabbing for the sheets under me. You kiss and lick and probe my with your tongue, hitting all of the right spots until I'm moaning your name and holding your arm tightly, You release your grip on my hip with one hand and lace your fingers through mine.

"I might break your hand," I whimper.

"Go ahead."

I grip your hand tightly and tip my head back. Your tongue flicks gently across my clit, and I gasp, bucking my hips a bit. You chuckle against me and then do it again, following the response I gave. You've done me in, and now I'm begging you desperately for more. You maintain the same even rhythm until my legs shake and I'm a whimpering mess. When you pull away slowly, I sit up and desperately pull you toward me again for a kiss. We both try and fail to catch our breath as we devour each other.

I pull you closer and closer until you climb into bed with me, at which point I straddle your hips and begin kissing your neck. You hum in approval as I grind against your hard cock. I tell you that I'm worried about getting a wet spot on your nice dress pants. You move your hands from my hips for a moment while you unbutton your pants and pull them down just enough. You groan when you feel how wet I am for you.

"Do you want all of me?" I ask. You nod. I lift off of you slightly to line myself up, and then I sink down very slowly. I want to fully observe how every inch of you feels inside me. We both moan as you penetrate me.

Once I'm completely stuffed, I lean forward to kiss you, my hands on your chest. You lean to meet me, grabbing my hair desperately. We moan against each other's mouths as I rock my hips back and forth. Then, I break our kiss and sit straight up so I can ride you harder. I move up and down a bit faster, making sure to hit the best spots inside of me. Every time you whisper my name, it sends a jolt of energy through me, so even though I'm tired, I somehow keep riding you like my life depends on it. Eventually, my legs become jelly and I can hardly hold myself up because I'm so close to coming. I feel you squirm under me and realize you're trying to help me out.

I lean forward onto your chest, placing my elbows on either side of your face and raising my hips slightly. You hold onto either side of my waist to stabilize me. You begin to thrust your hips in and out of me; slowly at first. I rest my forehead on yours and brush my lips against yours. I whisper your name lovingly and stroke your hair. You smile and squeeze my hips gently before you begin fucking me harder. My grip on your hair tightens as my moans get higher in pitch. Eventually, I'm telling you how fantastic it feels and begging you not to stop.

Your thrusts become a bit slower (but deeper) and more labored as you tell me you're getting close. I tell you I am too. I feel every vein and bulge of your cock in my twitching insides and it sends me over the edge. I whimper and collapse against your chest, dizzy with pleasure. You grab my hips tightly for a few more deep thrusts, and soon I feel the condom fill up inside of me. We're both completely still for a moment, the only motion being in our heaving chests. I listen to your breathing, almost in a meditative state. You run your hands along my back.

I move my hips so you can remove yourself, and we both sigh in response to the sensation. You place your hands on either side of my face and kiss me. Our faces are hot. I roll off your chest and lay on my side, facing you, grazing your cheek with the side of my hand. I whisper my affections and smile at you. You wrap your arms tightly around me and hold me against your chest. It's everything I wanted.

Published 
Written by xxnatalie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments