Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Franziska Facella

"“Well, are you going to help me out or not?” Franziska smiled and asked."

3
2 Comments 2
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
**THE NAMES USED IN THIS STORY ARE FOR PURE FANTASY AND EROTIC TITILLATION ONLY.**

"Fucking Franziska Facella"

Never did I think I would make a living as a stagehand on porn sets, but somehow, I ended up doing so. For five years, I have gone from studio to studio to areas rather unknown in Hollywood, placing items needed to produce and film such a lucrative division of cinematography.

In those five years, I have seen many porn stars, male and female, fuck more times than I have ever been laid. That much is true. I have seen Tiffany Tyler's tight pussy pounded hard by Levi Miller. Then there was Peter North getting a blow job and hand job from Sylvia Saint until he blew that massive load for which he was so famous. And I would never forget the day we filmed Cytherea! Damn, she was a sight to behold. There was Cytherea, sitting on the leather couch, her legs spread wide, dildoing herself, then yelling loudly as she squirted massively her cum in a streaming arch. I had always heard women could squirt, but damn the amount Cytherea unleashed. It was all real also; nothing fake about it. We never hooked any hidden hoses to her body for effect. After she squirted, Cytherea always shook afterwards from the aftermath. I always hated cleaning up the set after Cytherea. Don’t get me wrong here. It was hot as hell watching Cytherea turn into a fountain, but the cleanup was always torture.

Today, however, the production was working with two porn actresses, one a seasoned veteran, Sasha Grey (which to my understanding would be her last porn scene ever since she was going to retire), and one fairly new to the scene, Franziska Facella. We had worked with Sasha before and knew her ins and outs (no pun intended), but it was the first time we had worked with Franziska.

I had thoroughly enjoyed the times we had filmed Sasha. She was definitely a looker in more ways than one. I was really going to miss seeing her pale nude body and long dark brown hair. She was such a joy to watch.

I had vaguely heard of Franziska, so I looked her up on the internet several days before this shoot. She had only been in two movies so far, but had filmed several low budget videos for internet porn. From what I could find, Franziska was primarily into lesbian porn; I never found a video of her with a man. Obviously, we were filming a lesbian scene between her and Sasha today.

I can honestly say, Franziska was a hot beautiful blonde, and while lesbian porn was not my forte, I could watch her all day long. She was slim, tanned all over, and very fit. Her curves were in all the right places and her long blonde hair fell along her shoulders in waves. She was more than erotic; she was highly sensual.

And Franziska’s body looked as smooth as a baby’s bottom all over. It was as if her whole body had been shaved smooth, especially the most important area that meant the most in porn, (even though some female porn stars kept some hair there, like Sasha—who looked sexier with trimmed pubic hair anyway). It was obviously a matter of preference.

But before I go any further, I know that internet photo shoots can be manipulated by programs and bodies can be airbrushed then photographed, but there was something about Miss Facella that overpowered all of that. It was sheer beauty.

As I was helping put together the set, the exact room where Sasha’s and Franziska’s lesbian scene will take place, I was actually nervous with anticipation of seeing Miss Facella in person. If she looked anything like she did on the computer monitor, she was going to be absolutely breathtaking. Actually, as I was finishing putting the wrinkles in the sheets on the bed since that is what the script called for (it was an effect thing), I got my chance to see her.

Franziska came walking out onto the set dressed in a pink robe, tied at the waist, that only covered her bare essentials. Her tanned smooth legs jutted out underneath the robe and looked even better than on the monitor. Her long blonde hair was damp and slightly curly from a shower and had yet to be done. She also had no makeup on yet, but that only let her natural beauty shine through. She looked just like an angel.

In a very soft tone, Franziska asked anybody on the set that would listen, “Can anyone tell me why the water I asked for is not in my dressing room?”

A couple other stagehands looked at her, but did not say anything. I looked over at her after setting the wrinkles in the sheets and said, “Sorry Miss Facella. I’ll take care of that right away.”

“Thank you very much. Just bring it to my room. I’ll be in there getting ready.”

“Yes ma’am,” I said and went to find the water. I actually could not believe I spoke and took charge and that I was going to be the one to take the water to her dressing room.

I found it and even a couple of cold ones in the staff refrigerator and immediately grabbed them and took the water to Franziska’s room. The star on the door had her name on it like all the rest, and to tell you the truth, her name read just as beautiful as she was. I knocked and said, “Miss Facella, I have your water.”

“Door’s open, please bring it in,” she answered from behind it.

I opened the door and when I went inside, she was standing topless with the lace bra in her hand she was given to wear getting ready to put it on for the scene. I know I stared at her longer than I should have, but I could not help it. I had never seen a pair of breasts so small in my life! They were absolute perfection. Perfectly round and symmetrical, very firm and pointed, I could not help but be awestruck. The top half of her was so much more sensual than what I observed on the computer monitor.

I finally stopped staring as she covered her tiny perky breasts with the lacey garment, and said, “Here’s a cold one Miss Facella,” and I handed it to her as she finished clasping the bra, “I’ll just put the others in the fridge for you.”

“Thank you very much, but please, call me Franziska,” she said in her soft voice.

I turned, looked at her, and just smiled. I was not able to say anything else. Franziska smiled back at me and stood there in her bra and matching panties in her high heels almost ready for the taping. She was obviously used to the attention.

I walked back out to the set and Sasha was having fun with a few members of the production crew. Sasha was always a hoot in production. She had a great sense of humor often cut up on the set when not filming. She was always one of our favorites. We were all going to miss shooting her.

However, I was sure Franziska would quickly become one of our favorites also. She definitely had the looks, the charm, the charisma, and she had the personality. But, could she act on a real film?

We would soon find out.

This was going to be the first time that Sasha had worked with Franziska professionally from what I understood. Sometimes that was not a good thing; then again, sometimes that was what made a scene so good. I was almost convinced that this was going to be one of the very best first scenes ever experienced by two porn actresses having never worked together. I just had that feeling.

Franziska came walking out onto the set. She was so much shorter in person than what she looked on video, but her every asset was what made her whole. The lacey white undergarments she was wearing accentuated her tanned smooth skin. I could tell her skin was so soft even from where I stood. She kept walking and then me and her made eye contact and she smiled. Her smile was so tantalizing.

I watched her walk up to Sasha. They hugged and exchanged pleasantries then looked around to the director. They were ready.

The scene they were filming took place after their characters first date and they were supposedly back at Sasha’s apartment to find themselves in their underwear in her room. The call was made to roll film and the director yelled, “Action!” I was actually high with anticipation from wanting to see Franziska totally nude.

Sasha and Franziska were playing the part of lesbian lovers very well. It was as if they had worked together several times. The chemistry was mesmerizing. Sasha was the dominant lover, taking charge of the moment, and Franziska was the submissive lover, taking it in until it was her turn to please.

Sasha, in her knowledgeable sexy moves, carefully acted the part with Franziska, taking care like a true lover, feeling areas on Franziska that would excite her. It was working also. When Sasah slowly removed Franziska’s lacey white bra, Franziska’s small mounds were firm and perky and her nipples were hard and erect. They were not like that when I saw her in her dressing room. Franziska really was aroused.

The whole set continued to watch as Sasha took one of Franzeska’s tiny lady lumps in her hand and slowly caressed it. As she did, Franziska’s tiny nipple poked out in erect pink glory. Sasha covered it with her mouth. Franziska moaned and closed her eyes and with one hand, felt her other sensual small peak.

Film kept on rolling and we found that Sasha and Franziska were more than acting; they were both falling into the clutches of pure arousal and taking it to the highest level, all in front of the many cameras around them. Everybody watched quietly as the film recorded their actual aroused states. The director was loving it because it was script free and also because there was no need for direction; Sasha and Franziska was in true natural form. This was true porn being filmed. The whole film crew was being treated to lesbian naturalness.

It was very evident when Sasha ran her hand down inside the panties of Franziska, felt around, and then brought her hand back out and her fingers were wet with Franziska’s fresh slippage. We all watched Sasha taste Franziska’s pussy as she slipped her finger into her mouth. It was a very hot moment that got even hotter as Sasha reached and pulled the panties down, revealing Franziska’s smooth pussy, a thin thread of her pussy’s wetness pulling away with them, leaving Franziska fully naked. Franziska was so much more beautiful in person. The computer did not do her justice at all.

Franziska stood there as Sasha came back up and let her face come in line with Franziska’s glistening division.

GreicherVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreicherVega

Immediately, Sasha stuck out her tongue and slid it through Franziska’s partition. Franziska moaned, lost her balance and fell right onto the bed. Sasha did not miss a beat, falling onto the bed with her, right between Franziska’s legs. Again, Sasha licked the smooth pussy in front of her, then leaned up and removed her bra, revealing her breasts not much bigger than Franziska’s. Sasha crawled up between Franziska’s smooth tanned stems and Franziska leaned up and took one of Sasha’s breasts in her mouth as her hands fondled with the waistband of the thong Sasha was wearing, wanting to get her out of it. I did not see just how Franziska got Sasha out of her thong because the moment was so intense, but before we all knew it, they were both naked on the bed, pussy to pussy in the scissor position. Their pussies became one as they ground themselves together, their juices mixing with each others.

The film never stopped rolling as Sasha and Franziska’s clits rubbed against each other. The motion between their slits sliding together was getting more intense and heated and became faster and harder. Both were moaning and yelling sexual tones as their bodies rocked back and forth. Suddenly, Sasha leaned her head back, gulped a full breath of air, and squealed through heavy sexually stimulated breaths, “Oh God. . . oh God. . . oh sweet fuck, I’m going to cum! Oh God, I am going to fucking cum!”

Franziska moaned loudly and then there was a very audible “Uuuuhhhhh,” from Sasha as she came. We all watched as Sasha’s body quivered, letting the moment consume her and then collapsing limp onto the bed.

But then, Sasha did not move.

All of us on the production crew knew there was something wrong when Franziska leaned down, started shaking her and yelled, “Sasha! Sasha, wake up!”

“CUT! CUT! CUT!” The director screamed and the cameras immediately stopped filming. “Get over there and get Sasha out of the damn bed!”

Stagehands ran and immediately picked up Sasha’s nude limp body off the bed and placed her on the floor away from the set. As bad as this is going to sound, her pussy was shining, still dripping with her orgasm as they lifted her then put her down. She really did cum. Luckily, we always had a medic on all of our scenes and she rushed to Sasha’s side.

The director looked at me and yelled and pointed, “You! Go keep Franziska’s pussy wet!”

I looked at him as if he was crazy and did not move. I did not know how to keep a porn stars pussy wet. I had never had to do so before. Why, I even wondered during a crisis on the set.

“Didn’t I just give you an order? Go tend to Franziska’s pussy! NOW!”

Immediately, I ran over to the bed where Franziska was kneeling and watching. There was a huge wet spot on the sheets and Franziska’s smooth slit was plump and glistening from both hers and Sasha’s bodily fluid. She actually smiled at me and asked, “Could you please get me a towel?”

I did not even say anything. I just walked over to the linen closet and pulled a towel from it and brought it to Franziska. She took it from me and I watched her wipe her delicate private area clean. As she did, I felt my cock lengthening inside my pants. Her pussy was scrumptious, and I started to throb.

I continued to watch Franziska pet her pussy with the towel as I continued to pound inside my pants. Then she put the towel down on the sheets and lied on it, spreading her legs, revealing the soft pinkness that was there between them. My cock felt like it was going to break the sewn seams of my pants it so wanted to get out and into that pink slit now spread in front of me.

“Well, are you going to help me out or not?” Franziska smiled and asked.

To tell the truth, as much as I wanted to fuck Franziska, I was lost. Yes, the director told me to keep her pussy wet, but in all actuality, Franziska could do that herself, even though my cock was ready to do so. Plus, it was difficult knowing Sasha was non-responsive on the floor and we did not know why.

“Oh, I see, you’ve never done anything like this before,” Franziska said, “Well, let me be your first.”

My first thought was her choice of words and then my second was again with Sasha, so I looked down to the floor, and was relieved to see her sitting up. That made my decision really easy.

I just let nature take over and I crawled up into the bed with Franziska, and the first thing I reached for was one of her perky small breasts and massaged. I was right about one thing; her skin was baby soft. Franziska’s nipple got hard under my palm as I massaged her perkiness. She moaned under my touch and it felt good to know I was able to please a porn star.

I then ran my other hand down between her legs, circled over her pubic mound, and as the director ordered, began to keep Franziska’s pussy wet by running my fingers over it. It was hot, soft, and wet in the inner lips. I could even feel her hard clit hiding behind the thin flaps of skin that covered it.

“Mmm, that feels good,” Franziska moaned.

I could not take it anymore. I stopped and came out of my clothes. My cock shot straight up and was ready for use. I kneeled in front of Franziska and she looked right at it.

“Yes baby, fuck me! I want to feel that hard cock fill my wet pussy!" Franziska announced, which surprised me a little since I never found any videos of her on the net with any men. It was all women.

I did not waste any time. I grabbed her legs, pulled her down further on the bed, and positioned my cock right at her pink spot. Before I knew it, I was shoving my hardness into a porn actress.

Franziska’s pussy was so soft and so warm and enveloped my cock with suppleness. She exuded the right amount of pressure on my ridges as I started to move in and out of her. I could feel her soft pink wall slide against my hard cock with each stroke I made. It was as if I was fucking a soft delicate flower.

Franziska wrapped her smooth legs around my waist as I continued my slow movements inside her. I felt the softness of her their skin rub against mine as I filled her hot porn cavity. I leaned down and sucked in one of her nipples and tasted the sweetness there as I continued drilling her deeply. Like her pussy, her nipple was hot against my tongue. Franziska arched her body and leaned her head back into the pillow and moaned ever so softly. She was enjoying every minute.

Then I adjusted myself, while still inside her pink pussy, just so I could kiss her tender lips. I looked into her blue eyes first. I could see the ocean in them. Slowly, I lowered my lips to her and kissed. Her lips were just as soft as the ones my cock was surrounded by and tasted hot with desire. I tasted her moan as our tongues played with each other.

Franziska’s body was getting hot and her skin was getting moist. Not only was her skin getting moist, but I could feel the wetness her vaginal walls secreted as she came closer to orgasm. I was actually bringing a porn star to orgasm for real. Franziska was bringing a little known production crew member to climax also. I wanted to believe this was a first time for her, and made myself actually believe it, but inside I knew it wasn’t. It did not matter. I was fucking Franziska Facella.

Franziska’s breathing began to get heavier and quicker as I pounded into her sexual canal at a pace that pleased both of us. I could feel her tiny firm mounds with their hard peaks rub against my chest as my movements rocked both of us. Suddenly, I felt a quick jerk on my cock deep inside her and she moaned loudly. Then it subsided for a second and happened again. And again and then once again, each time, Franziska moaned deeper. I knew what was happening. Franziska’s pussy was contracting, pulling harder on my cock deep inside, as her pulsing orgasm came closer to commencing. It was like her pink elastic walls was milking my cock to giver her mine. It was working.

Then, with no warning, Franziska squeezed my waist tightly with her legs, let out a deep breath with a long hum, and I felt her vagina wrap tightly around my hard cock buried deep inside her. At the same time, I felt the warm flow of sexual fluid squirt all over my hardness as she came in bursts of sexual bliss. That caused my immediate spasm to be released and in several long streams, I pumped her pussy full of my core. It was actually the first time I had ever came at the same time with a woman.

“Oh, yes! Oh yes! Oh yes, yes, yes yes, yes,” Franziska screamed, as the moment consumed both of us. She was moving her head back and forth as she said it and her body was quivering as it came. As soon as I had pumped her full with my bodily fluid, and as her orgasmic spasm subsided, her body relaxed and so did mine. My cock was still inside her hot wet pink cavity, but it was now limp. I gently kissed her on the lips as our bodies fluid mixed with each other. She looked up at me with her sexually satisfied blue eyes and smiled.

As our bodies came apart, we were both unaware that we had an audience. Sasha said with a chuckle, “Well, you definitely do not need me anymore. I’d say Franziska’s pussy is now wet enough!”

Both of us looked at Sasha. She was still naked and smiling at us. She was okay. Turned out that when Sasha came, she came so hard and so intense, that it consumed her by taking all her oxygen away, causing her to pass out. That’s definitely what I call an orgasm.

I looked around and everybody was looking at me and Franzkiska. I was so embarrassed. I jumped out of the bed, got my clothes and ran to the staff bathroom, without any thought of Franziska and how she was feeling. I put my clothes on and took a look at myself in the mirror. It was apparent that I had just had sex, like I could have hidden the fact anyway since me and Franziska did it in front of every one. I was scared to go back out to the set. I had never done anything like that.

Then I looked at myself again and smiled. A feeling came over me that felt strong, and I knew that I had nothing to be embarrassed about. I made sure my clothes were straight and I had a smile on my face before I exited and went to join my crew and friends. I had nothing to be embarrassed about at all. I had kept Franziska’s pussy wet like was asked of me. Today, I was more than a production crew member on a porn set. Today, as I walked out of the bathroom and back onto the set, I said to myself, “I am the crew member that will be known for fucking Franziska Facella,” and loved the sound of it.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments