Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking my boyfriend's dad

"Fucking boyfriend is fun, his father even better"

93
36 Comments 36
235k Views 235k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Legendary Story
From my profile and stories you can easily make out that I was sexually active early. The guys I dated during school years were all jocks. I enjoyed being the center of attention of all school guys. One of them (Richard) was a rich kid with a big house, pool, game room etc. We would often go to his place and fuck. I would also spend weekends at his place at the pool with him and other school friends. His family was really nice and did not mind us teenagers having fun at the pool. I mean his family was REALLY nice, specially his dad. He was about 40 years old with the most perfect body. He worked out. He ran. He took care of himself. I always got a damp spot looking at him on weekends when he would be out in the pool area barbecuing, swimming and working on the yard. I knew I had to be of legal age to have fun with him, so it was a few years that I just watched him while having erotic thoughts.

I always fantasized and touched myself wondering how great will it be seeing him naked and being fucked by a real man. I had not been with any older guy. The oldest guy I fucked was 5 years older to me. Once I was 16 I knew I had to fuck him somehow. One weekend when Richard's dad (Steve) was around I went and spoke to him and secretly hope he would do something to touch me. I had a nice bikini on and I know it showed my firm young body well. Once in the pool when we kids were horse-playing, he was in the pool on the side relaxing and I bumped into him a few times letting my ass touch him and once my arms brushed his crotch area. Mmmm, it got me all excited. I was not sure if Steve realized that I felt his cock a little and it surely felt a little hard. I wondered if he was being turned on y any of the girls in the pool including me? The more I thought about it, the hornier I would get and the more resolute about fucking him.

One day knowing Richard was out practicing and his mom traveling, I showed up to his house wearing my mini skirt and strapless top. I had no panties on. I knocked on the door and Steve opened the door. I asked if Richard was around. He told me where Richard was. I asked if I could wait for him. Steve reminded that he may be an hour plus away from coming back. I made the excuse that I rather not drive back all the way and come again if he did not mind me just waiting here and I could read and do homework while I waited. He allowed me in. That left me alone with Steve.

I asked if I could go and sit on one of the lounge chairs by the pool and read there. He opened the back door to let me through. I parked myself on the lounge chair facing the house, sat with my legs up, curled one leg while keeping the other straight and parted them enough knowing Steve could see from the house my naked pussy. I was so wet as I sat there. I pretended to read but my mind was on Steve. I was wondering if he was standing in the house looking at my pussy? I must have stayed there for about 15 minutes when the back door slid open and Steve walked out with some lemonade in hand. I could see he was staring at my pussy as he came out but then took his gaze away. I did not change my position as he kept walking towards me. He handed me a glass of lemonade saying it is hot and I may need it. I knew he had seen my pussy now and since he was standing next to me in his slacks, I could almost see a small bulge. I grabbed the glass and thanked him. He left.

I was bumped. I was hoping he stayed. So I downed my lemonade and went back into the house. Steve was in the kitchen area working on his computer. I asked if I could help myself with the lemonade in the fridge? He nodded and I went over to the fridge, opened it, bent at my waist looking for the lemonade knowing fully well my young pussy was clearly visible to him. I took my time looking in the fridge and turned around suddenly to catch Steve staring at my pussy. He got flustered having been caught. I gave him a naughty smile and asked what was he looking at? He stammered nonsense. I walked to him while he sat on the chair and leaned into his ears, my hair on his face and whispered 'I want you to fuck me!'

Steve did not know what to say. I leaned in and kissed him. His tongue was soon in my mouth. His hands were on my ass as I bent forward to kiss him. Once I pulled up, I told him how much I have admired his body in the pool and how much I have fantasized about having sex with him.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

Steve was groping me as I spoke. Obviously as a guy he was not going to say no to a young girl who wants to fuck him. Here he was, a married man, with his sons girlfriend wanting to be fucked by him. I put my hands on his crotch and felt a hard cock. I stroked it through his slacks. Steve moaned at the touch. I pulled his slack and boxer down to see a big cock. Mmmm he must have been the thickest cock I had seen till then. I bent forward and kissed it and licked the head. I tasted precum.

I told him I wanted to be fucked in Richards room, where I have had sex multiple times with Richard. As I walked upstairs to Richard room, Steve followed me like a horny dog, hands on my tight small ass, feeling me. His slacks never made it to the room as he was already out of them. He was walking with the biggest hard on. Once in the room, Steve said we need to be quick as Richard may be coming home soon.

Once in the room, I turned and kneeled down. I took his cock in my mouth and started to give him a great blow job. He was big and it took me some adjustment to get most of his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him he told me how he has not been sucked by his wife in years. How she is a prude and does only vanilla sex once every few weeks. That was music to my ears. I knew that meant Steve will be horny like hell, will want to do things he does not get in his marriage and will specially give me the best fuck of my life. I wanted him to fuck me in ways his wife would not.

I continued sucking him. His hands were on my head and forcing his cock down my throat. He was the first to gag me ever. I must have sucked him for what felt forever. I really wanted to feel his big cock in me. So I got up, went to the bed, got on my fours with my ass to him and asked him to fuck me anyway he wanted. Steve was right behind me, his tongue on my pussy licking while I was in doggy position. He stood at the edge of the bed, pulled my ass towards him and pushed his hard cock in my pussy. Wow, he filled me good. He started to fuck me doggy style. I have had fantasized about this for so long that within a minute of being fucked, I came.

He pulled out, turned me around, pulled my top around my waist to expose my small perky tits. He started to suck on my tits, hands on my wet pussy slowly fingering me as he ate me. Wow he was good. He did that for a few minutes and I came on his fingers being fucked that way. I asked him to fuck me and he needed no more invitation either. He spread my legs and got over me and pushed his cock. Here was a 16 year old girl being fucked hard by a 40 year old man. Steve fucked me hard and good till he was ready to explode. He wanted to know if I would let him cum in my mouth. I nodded yes and he was so excited. After a few more thrust, he pulled out his cock, pulled my mouth on it and a few strokes later unloaded his hot cum in my mouth. Last time he came in a girls mouth was when he was single. His wife has never let him cum in her mouth even when they started dating.

Once I swallowed all his cum, I went down on him and gave him a long cock sucking. He was getting hard and wanted to fuck me more. But we knew Richard could be coming any minute. Plus my fantasy of being fucked by him was over. I told him we will do this some other time.

We got dressed and I told Steve how much I enjoyed being fucked by him and how he was the first 'older' guy to fuck me. I also told him that I wanted Richard to fuck me now not knowing his father has just enjoyed my pussy and if he would leave the house on some excuse so we could have fun. Steve was more than willing to leave us kids alone. 20 minutes later Richard showed up. Steve left soon thereafter. Richard jumped in the shower to clean up and I got naked and followed him into the shower where Richard enjoyed putting his cock in my tight pussy. He had no idea that just an hour ago I was being fucked by his dad. We had fun in the shower and after cleaning up I left feeling very satisfied and very slutty.

I teased Steve with grabbing his cock, showing him my panties etc. for the next 3 months but never letting him fuck me. He was very frustrated and would beg to let him fuck me one more time. After teasing him for 3 long months, I fucked Steve one more time. That story for some other time.

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments