Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking

"Two people fuck."

4
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
839 words 839 words
She walked towards me, her high heels clacking on the floor. I looked up from my book. I took a sharp intake of breath. The heels were accompanied by stockings, a wispy thong and a push up bra that was almost containing her full tits. I watched her walk towards me, a smile played around the corners of her mouth. I opened my mouth to speak but, she stopped me by placing a finger on my lips. She stood in front of me and reached down and pulled open the zip of my jeans. She reached inside and freed my hardening cock from them.

She bent forward from the waist and licked the head of my cock making it tingle with anticipation. She placed a hand on my legs on either side to steady herself and sucked the top of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the heat of her around myself and felt my cock twitching as she sucked it. Without stopping, she knelt between my legs and pulled my balls free and massaged them as she sucked me. Her tongue swirled around the shaft of my cock, and stroking it, her mouth slid the length of me until her chin was on my balls. She then slowly pulled her mouth along the length until only the tip was in her mouth and she nibbled lightly on the head. I came then, spurting spunk over her lips, face, and tits.

She stood, reached around her back and unhooked her bra, her tits sprang free, she tossed the bra to one side and then hooked her thumbs into the band of the thong and slid it down her legs, she stepped out of it, picked it up, sniffed it and gave it to me. I raised it to my nose and inhaled the musty smell of her sex and licked at the damp spot in the gusset. She watched avidly as I did.

Then she climbed onto the sofa and stood with her legs on either side of me and thrust her shaved, wet pussy into my face while rubbing the spunk into her skin. Her hands went around the back of my head and pulled me into her. I stuck out my tongue and flicked over her clit, she shivered as I did, then I licked then length of her wet opening and fucked her with my tongue. She ground herself into me as I continued to lick at her wetness.

I felt for her arse and found her tight hole and pushed a finger in.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna

She almost fell as I did but, steadied herself and reached around and spread her cheeks to allow me better access to her tight arsehole. I carried on licking her cunt until it was dripping, then I pushed her away and stood. She knelt before me and removed my clothes, licking and kissing different parts of my body as she did. She got on all fours and looked at me, inviting me to fill her with my cock.

I got between her legs and lightly pressed the tip of my cock against her wet pussy, grasped her hips and thrust my cock into her as hard as I could. A cry escaped from her and her head was thrown back as my cock suddenly filled her. My balls loudly slapped against her arse. I fucked her with long, hard strokes. I pulled her onto me to increase the sensation, slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. She was groaning now as her orgasm started, it became a long strangled scream as it engulfed her until she fell forward and my cock was pulled from her, a drip of her juices hung from the end. I caught it with a finger and licked it off. She rolled over onto her back and grinned at me, her fingers lightly caressing her tits and cunt. Her breath was coming in short gasps as the orgasm left her.

She sat up and me beckoned me towards her with a finger, I moved to her and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked our combined juices from it. She then crawled to the sofa, laid her upper body on it, reached around with both hands and spread her arse cheeks and waited for me to fuck her in her tight, hot arse.

I didn’t, I got the vibrator from the table, switched it on to full power, coated it with lube and pushed it into her arse, then rammed my cock in her cunt. I thrust hard ramming my cock and the vibrator into both holes at the same time. I fucked her until I was about to come, pulled my cock from her cunt and shot my load over her vibrator filled arse and swollen cunt lips. I watched it drip from her. I walked around her, and wiped my cock on her face making sure her lips were smeared with spunk, then got dressed and went home.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors