Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting back together - Chapter 2

"Amanda really wants to get back together"

1
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
While I was working, Amanda came in. Her naked body turned me on within seconds.

“Jeremy, I’m really cold. Can I please put some clothes on?” she asked.

I could see she was telling the truth, as her nipples were hard.

“No,” I answered.

“Please, I’ll suck you off,” she offered.

“I make the rules!” I yelled at her.

“Sorry,” she immediately said while she looked down to the ground.

“You could do something to get warm,” I said.

“Like what?” she asked as she looked at me again.

“You’ll figure something out, now leave, because I need to work and you are distracting me.”

Amanda didn’t know whether that was a compliment or not. She walked away and I continued working. After a while I heard moans coming from the living room. I walked to the doorway and saw Amanda sitting in the couch, her legs spread and some fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was massaging one of her tits. She had closed her eyes, so she didn’t know I was watching.

I wanted to jump her right then and there, but I managed to contain myself. My cock was almost bursting through my trousers. Her moans got louder and louder and her pussy was dripping wet. Suddenly I saw her whole body tensing up and I knew she was cumming.

“Slut!” I yelled.

Amanda jumped at the sound, but obviously couldn’t hide her orgasm. I walked to her as she finally stopped shaking. Her hands were still on her tits and pussy, some of her fingers still deep inside her.

“You don’t cum without my permission!” I yelled.

“S-Sorry,” she said as she was frozen.

I could see fear in her eyes. She opened her mouth, but couldn’t speak. I kept staring at her with an angry look on my face. Of course my anger wasn’t real. I was at least as aroused as she was, but Amanda was probably worried that I would kick her out.

“You said I could do something to keep myself warm….” She started.

“And the little slut is always thinking about sex, isn’t she?” I replied.

I quickly took my shirt off and my trousers and boxers soon followed.

“Sluts who don’t follow the rules, need to be punished.”

Amanda wanted to move, but I held her down. She sat on the couch, her legs now pressed against each other. I moved over her body and placed my feet next to her ass. I stood and leaned against the wall. My cock was hitting her lips.

“Open up,” I ordered.

She opened her mouth and within seconds I had pushed my entire cock in her mouth. I held my cock there.

“Play with yourself,” I told her. “But if you cum, I’ll kick you out.”

Amanda put her fingers in her pussy and I started to move my cock in and out of her mouth. She had difficulty breathing. Breathing with my member in her mouth was hard already, but now she had to do so while playing with herself. Amanda was close again and moaned on my cock. The feeling of her mouth and her moans were amazing. If this would’ve been the first time today, I would’ve filled her mouth already. But thanks to my earlier orgasm, I could hold on for much longer.

Although her sucking was great, I wanted more. I was with her for two months, but never touched her beautiful pussy. That was about to change.

I pulled my cock out and Amanda gasped for air. I stepped away from the couch. She moaned loudly and continued fingering herself. Suddenly she seemed to remember my words and froze.

“Good girl,” I said.

Amanda was desperate for a release.

“Do you want to cum, little slut?”

“Yes, please.”

“That’s not convincing.”

“Please, Jeremy, can I cum?” she begged.

“I’ll make you cum with my cock, but you don’t seem to want it that bad…” I teased

“Please, give me your cock!”

I didn’t move. She craved for my cock.

“I need it,” she continued. “I want it so bad, please fuck me like the slut I am.”

“That’s more like it, but no. I think I’ll refuse,” I said as I started to jerk off.

“No, don’t waste that beautiful cock by jerking off, use it on me, please.”

I continued stroking my member and decided to tease her more.

“Hmmm, I’m close,” I moaned.

“Oh god no, pleaseee. Put it in, I was made for your cock. I’m your slut, fit for being fucked by you only,” she panted.

LoveVanessaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveVanessaRay



I grinned and stopped jerking. She looked at me, awaiting to feel my member enter her wet opening. I wasn’t going to disappoint her. As I entered, a lot of pussy juice squished out. I slid in with ease.

“Hmm yesss.”

“Hold on tight, slut.”

Before she could react I started to slam in and out of her with incredible speed. Her wet pussy was prepared for this, and soon Amanda was on the brink of another orgasm.

“Don’t cum yet,” I said.

Amanda moaned in both pleasure and disappointment. I kept pounding away at her. We looked in each other’s eyes. I expected to see love in Amanda’s eyes, but all I saw was lust.

“Please, can I cum?” she asked.

“Ask me nicely,” I teased.

“Please, Jeremy, may I cum?” she panted.

“Not convincing,” I grunted.

“Your hard cock is making me cum, I can’t hold it… you’re so good, please, I need to cum,” she moaned.

I grinned.

“Go ahead, slut.”

Before I finished my sentence, her body started to shake. Her pussy convulsed around my cock as she came. I kept pumping in and out of her as she came.

“Aaahhhh,” she moaned loudly while her orgasm raced through her body.

Amanda kept moaning, even after her orgasm fainted away. She was unable to catch her breath. I still wasn’t done. I pulled out of her and sat on my knees, my mouth levelled with her pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her opening and sucked on her clit. Some of her juices got in my mouth, and I was immediately intoxicated by her taste. Her juice tastes sweet. I could’ve licked her forever, but I had a big, hard problem. I was desperate to cum inside my little slut. I kept sucking on her clit for a couple of seconds, before Amanda begged me to stop.

“Please, I can’t take it anymore.”

“I thought you would do anything?” I teased.

“It’s not that, it’s just that I’m exhausted, I don’t think I can stand on my own legs. If you make me cum again, I won’t be able to cook dinner for you.”

The smart woman had a point. I didn’t want to cook, so I decided to stop.

“Thank you,” she said.

As I stood up again, she noticed my still hard member.

“Where will you cum?” she asked.

I grinned as I once again entered her pussy.

“Nooo, you’ll make me cum,” she moaned.

I knew that wouldn’t happen. I was at the brink of cumming, I just needed a couple of thrusts. It wouldn’t be enough for Amanda to cum again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll cum in seconds,” I said.

Like most of the time, I kept my promise. I thrusted in and out of her for less than a minute before I got to the point of no return. I started to blast my load into Amanda’s sweet pussy as I kept pounding at her. My load wasn’t as big as earlier today, but it was too much for Amanda’s pussy. Cum started to leak out of her hole, while my cock still was buried inside. As I pulled out, a lot more dropped out. A puddle started to form under her pussy, consisting of my cum and her pussy juice. I pushed two of my fingers inside her love tunnel and pulled them out shortly after. They were soaked. I moved my fingers towards her mouth.

Amanda had a disgusted look on her face as she realised what my intentions were. She didn’t want to risk being kicked out, so she opened her mouth and I put my fingers inside. She closed her lips and licked my fingers.

“Hmmm,” she moaned as she tastes the mixture of our juices.

“I knew you would like it,” I grinned.

She kept sucking on my fingers, making sure not a drop was left.

“Now clean my cock,” I said as she was finally done with my fingers.

Amanda was so exhausted that she could barely move. She managed to put her legs down and lean forward, her ass still resting on the couch. She took my semi-hard cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. I let her suck my cock for a couple of minutes before telling her she could stop.

“Clean yourself up, clean this mess of the couch and the floor and cook dinner,” I ordered.

She just looked at me and nodded.

“I’m going back to my room, I expect dinner to be ready around six,” I said as I walked off.

I left my clothes on the ground, expecting Amanda to throw them in the washing machine. I put some fresh clothes from the bedroom and went back to work. Again I wasn’t fully concentrated on my work, since the taste of Amanda’s sweet juice was still in my mouth and on my lips.

I had the best girl in the world begging to get back with me. I could make her do whatever I want. I would use this opportunity at least one more time, I thought, before telling her I would forgive her.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments