Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to know your Neighbors

"Neighbors acting Neighborly"

9
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Beth leaned over the sink and pulled open the light blue curtains. The cold sink sent a jolt through the young woman's body when it contacted the unprotected area between her t-shirt and panties. She braved the cold for a few seconds to look out onto the freshly fallen snow in the early morning light.

Then she backed away and scanned the windows of the neighboring house. There he was. A towel wrapped around his waist. He dried his hair with a smaller towel then threw it out of her sight. She strained to see his muscular arms and shoulders. Now his back was to her.

"Take it off," she spoke softly in the privacy of her kitchen.

He reached into a closet and pulled out a shirt.

"Come on," Beth said with more desperation, dragging out the words as if begging him.

The man stood in the middle of the room, his back still facing the female onlooker. He seemed to stand frozen for no apparent reason. Then he slowly unwrapped his towel and let it leisurely fall to the floor.

Beth didn't realize she was holding her breath until she heard herself inhaling deeply. She stared at his beautiful ass. It was perfect. His legs looked powerful, even from a distance and through two windows. And his hands were moving around, taunting her by pulling up on both cheeks, then moving in front of his body again.

What is he doing? Is he holding his cock? Why is he just standing there?

Beth couldn't answer her own questions, so her imagination took over. She envisioned his fingers gripping a rock hard cock, gently stroking it in front of the mirror. She could see the tip getting bigger and pinker as blood rushed into the penis making it grow even longer and thicker.

Then Beth's hand was inside her panties. She felt the moisture around her pussy. She pulled some of it up to her clit and rubbed it with a single finger.

The man was moving again.

"Turn around," she ordered him. "Let me see that gorgeous cock."

He disappeared for a second and Beth panicked. Her hand stopped. Then the man appeared again, holding something white. And he turned. He turned so he was facing Beth. His cock was faintly visible in the room's light. It wasn't erect like she imagined, but was large enough. He stood for a second, then leaned over and pulled on the white garment. A moment later the boxers covered the view Beth had wished for and obtained.

Beth was frantically rubbing her clit again. The sight of his cock drove her crazy and she was taking it out on her pussy. He was dressing in the middle of the room, but her mind had captured the scene she wanted and she used it to bring herself closer to an orgasm. Beth reached inside her shirt and massaged one of her breasts, pulling and squeezing the nipple to send even more waves of excitement through her pussy.

The man was nearly done, his back to her once more. Beth stared at him until she was about to cum. Then she removed her hands from inside her clothes and leaned on the sink, her heart pounding and her breathing quick and heavy. Fifteen more seconds and she would have cum.
The man turned off the light as he left the room.

 

Beth is a 27 year old woman who attracted men with her looks and bashful nature. She was the stereotypical princess in distress waiting for her prince. Her flowing brunette hair has many men lusting after the innocent looking female.

She dated occasionally, but not very successfully. Beth had a crush on the guy next door.
His name was Tom.   He had just moved next door the previous week.  
Beth was in her front yard the Saturday morning, following her 'observation' of Tom in his bedroom, nearly finished with putting up the last of the Christmas decorations, when Tom approached her.

"Hi, Beth," he said cheerfully.

"Oh. Hi, Tom," she replied, looking over her shoulder. She turned to face him.

"Pretty good day for putting up lights," he said with a smile.

"Yeah. Perfect." Beth played with the front of her unzipped coat, eventually sliding her hands nervously into the pockets.

"I haven't seen you since last week. Been keeping busy?" he asked.

She thought to herself: 'Well, I've seen you recently. And I loved it.' Instead, she said, "Yeah, kind of, how about you?"

Tom smiled inside at her apparent uneasiness around him and her obvious bashfulness. "I am still unpacking my stuff."

He waited for a second then added. "I wanted to mention that you might want to consider keeping the curtains pulled in your kitchen."

Beth froze at his statement, totally caught off guard. She looked at the handsome man with his steely eyes staring right back at her. A mischievous smile crossed his lips.

"Excuse me?" she said.

"The curtains in your kitchen the day you were watching me."

Beth’s heart felt like it was going to explode. Her stomach turned inside out. "Watching you?"

"Yeah. I saw you in the mirror," he said nonchalantly. "So I decided you wanted a show. It ended up I was the one who got the show. What were you doing with your hands, anyway?"

Beth wanted to jump into a hole in the ground and hide. She pulled her coat closed by bringing her hands together while still inside her coat pockets. "I didn't know...I mean, I wasn't doing anything...I wanted a show?"

Tom laughed at the incredulous tone in Beth's voice. "Why else would you watch a man getting dressed in his bedroom? Did it turn you on? Or did I disappoint you?"

Beth considered turning her back and running into her house. But his calm tone made her consider staying. "I hope you don't think I spend all my time doing that. It just happened...I mean you were there...and..."

"And you decided to watch and get off at the same time," Tom finished for her.

"I did not!"

"Oh. So you WERE disappointed."

"No. I mean...damn you." Beth was almost in tears.

Tom sensed he better back off for a while. Perhaps his teasing wasn't being taken the right way by the younger woman.

"I'm just giving you a hard time. But I do want to talk to you about something. Can we go inside?"

Beth was elated at the opportunity to end the current discussion and intrigued by his offer. They moved inside her house through the front door. Both of them took off their coats and threw them on a nearby couch.

Beth wore a t-shirt and sweatpants. She wasn't sure whether he was happy she didn't wear a bra or not. Between the cold outside air and the subject of their quick discussion, there was no doubt she was bra-less. Tom, for one, was happy.

"Can I get you some coffee?" Beth asked.

"Sure. That sounds good."

Tom followed Beth into the kitchen, enjoying the view of her attractive ass in the process. She offered him a seat while she opened a cabinet to get cups. But he followed her, instead, and stood at the sink. She saw him staring out towards his own house.

"Nice view," he said.

"Oh shut up." She replied

Tom pulled the curtains closed. "See. That's all you have to do."

Beth shot him a contemptuous glare while pouring the coffee. When she was done they moved to a small table in the eating area of the kitchen. They put their cups down and Beth pulled out a chair to sit down. But before she could sit, an arm embraced her around the waist from behind.

She was startled and Tom felt her entire body flinch. He held her as gently as possible and still maintain control of her. His hand slid up the outside of her shirt until resting at the base of her breasts.

"Tell me what you were doing while watching me?" he whispered to her.

Beth wasn't sure she could talk. "Who was watching who?"

Tom appreciated the woman's quick, intelligent reply under the circumstances. He pressed his body against her a little harder. "You were the one getting aroused. I'm pretty sure I saw you touch your breast."

Tom's hand slowly rose up until it covered her right breast entirely. He didn't squeeze or massage it. The hand was just there.

Beth felt her nipple tingle from his touch.

Jenniferh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenniferh

A shudder flowed through her pussy. "I might have. I don't remember."

"Liar, you remember everything. You remember my cock when I turned to face you. You remember how you touched your breast and put your hand inside your panties."

"How do you know I had panties on?" Beth asked calmly.

"Maybe you didn't. Maybe you were nude from the waist down." Tom's other hand found the waistband of her sweatpants and his fingers traced it across her bare stomach. Then half of his hand was underneath the material. He felt Beth’s stomach pull in.

"I was not!"

"It's your house. You can walk around naked all you want, spying on the neighbors." Tom's hand sank a little lower, until his fingers finally made contact with the top of her panties. He rubbed her erect nipple a little harder.

Beth was too aroused to argue any more. She was scared. She was horny. She had no clue what to expect.

"So tell me what you were doing with your hands," he said.

Beth took a deep breath. "When I finally saw your cock, I rubbed my clit. Then I put a hand on my breast."

She couldn't believe the words had come out of her mouth. What was happening to her?

"And...?" Tom asked with his hand deep inside her sweatpants.

"I kept rubbing until I almost came."

Tom's hand touched her. He touched her clit from on top of her panties. He pressed against it. He heard her gasp. "You ALMOST came?"

Beth could only nod. His entire palm was covering her clit. His other hand rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Tom's fingers were down to her pussy now. He could feel her wetness. He smiled behind her head, his face pressed against her beautiful, long hair. In return, she could feel his cock hardening inside his pants. It pressed against her ass.

"I bet you could cum now," Tom teased her. His hands caressed her most sensitive parts. "Couldn't you?"

"Maybe" Beth could barely whisper the words.

Tom was hard. He knew she could feel it. "When you were looking at my cock, did you want to touch it?"

Beth nodded while Tom's hand worked over her clit and nipple.

"Did you want to suck it or have it deep inside your wet pussy?"

The words alone drove Beth closer to a climax she didn't want to have. Not now. Not here.

"Both."

Tom tried not to laugh out loud, but a muffled chuckle still eked out. "Do you want to touch it now?"

"Yes." Not only did Beth want her neighbor's cock, but she quickly figured out saying yes might prevent him from making her cum in the next thirty seconds. She heard the sound of his zipper opening. After a couple seconds of rustling behind her, she felt him grab her hand. It was directed to his exposed cock.

Beth eagerly gripped the thick shaft while Tom's hands returned to her clit and breast. This time he was inside her shirt and Beth’s body shivered from his touch.

Beth was about to explode if this man kept rubbing her clit and sticking his finger deep inside her. His cock was huge and she had to fight off the urge to turn around and devour it.

Tom pulled down Beth’s sweatpants and panties to expose her luscious ass. The cheeks were full and round. The skin was perfect and melted in his hands as he touched her. Then he returned to her clit, his cock, now free of Beth’s hand, pressed firmly against her bare skin.

Beth leaned on the table. "Oh my God, rub me harder. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Tom rubbed Beth’s erect clit with two fingers, feeling the young woman's body shudder from head to toe. "That's it, Beth cum for me, cum hard."

She didn't need to be told. She lost total control of her actions, both physical and vocal. Her cries filled the house as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her. She wanted to tell him what to do, but she couldn't form actual, real words. Just moans and groans and sighs.

She felt his cock sliding up and down the top of her ass. She wanted him inside her. But his finger alone made her cum longer and better than she ever had.

When she was done, Beth could only lean on the table, her legs ready to give out beneath her. Tom just let her relax, gently rubbing his cock along the crack of her ass.

Then she turned around, finally facing him and able to see his cock up close. No longer distorted by two windows and the distance between the houses, Beth could see every beautiful inch of his shaft. The head was large and pink. His balls hung gloriously between his legs. And in between was the longest, thickest cock she'd ever seen.

Beth touched it. She cradled it in her palm. Then she kneeled down and kissed the tip. She felt it twitch. Just a drop of moisture escaped and hung on her lips. Tom watched her lick it off seductively.

She opened her mouth and put her lips around the end of Tom's cock, then slid her head forward and didn't stop until the cock hit the back of her throat. She still didn't have the whole thing in her mouth.

But she began to slide up and down on the shaft, using her hand to stroke the part she couldn't get in her mouth. His cock was warm and hard and wonderful.
Tom watched Beth bob her head on his penis. Her thick, brown hair rocked back and forth across her face and onto his bare skin. She swiped it aside every few strokes, trying to catch it behind her ear. But her energetic actions never allowed it to stay in place.

"Oh Yes, Beth, Oh God!"

Beth pulled her head away from his cock, removed her T-shirt and rolled her onto her back.   Tom pulled her sweat pants and panties off at ounce.   He couldn't think of a time he was more ready to fuck somebody. He studied her full breasts, little waist and curvy hips. He locked in on her pussy and climbed between her legs.

Tom was ready to fuck his neighbor—something he'd wanted to do since they first met. All he wanted to do right now was stuff his cock into her sweet cunt and fuck her until they both came long and hard.

Little did he know Beth was laying on the floor thinking, 'Oh, please, just fuck me with that gorgeous, hard cock of yours. Make me cum again...NOW!'

Tom positioned himself over Beth and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He waited for a second, looking intimately into her eyes.

Then he pushed forward. Beth groaned with pain and pleasure as his cock entered her. No matter how ready she was for him, nothing could have told her in advance how wonderful it would feel to be filled by his thick shaft. The initial shock quickly gave way to unbelievable stimulation.

Tom felt her pussy tighten around his cock and wondered if he could hold back long enough to let her cum. Her cunt felt like a hand tightly gripping his cock, only it was wet and warm. The harder and faster he began to pump her, the better it felt.

"Yes, Tom. Fuck me! Harder!"

Like he needed to be told, Tom felt Beth wrap her legs around his waist. He grabbed her by the ass and pulled her up. He watched her breasts sway like Jell-O as they fucked harder.

"Fuck me, Tom. Cum inside me," Beth urged as her pussy constricted around his cock.

"God, Beth. I'm close," Tom said as he rammed her over and over.

Tom banged his body against Beth with each thrust of his cock. Then he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs even farther apart. Now he was ready.

"Now! I'm cumming!" Tom stammered

Tom felt his balls contract, followed by a tremendous release as cum shot through his cock and into Beth's young cunt. Beth cried out her approval as shot after shot filled her pussy. She touched her clit to assure she would cum at the same time.

Their joint moans and groans signaled a successful dual orgasm.   Tom continued to pound his neighbor even after the last of his cum had flooded Beth’s cunt. Then he settled his body onto hers and they lay together while recuperating. He sucked on Beth’s breasts just for good measure.

It was about a half hour later that Tom said, “I think I am going to like this neighborhood”   “Yes”, Beth agreed
Published 
Written by firecat2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments