Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloria's Sex Diary 8.14.10‏

"Pulled over and banged multiple times."

21
8 Comments 8
23.6k Views 23.6k
815 words 815 words
Even though I was 20 years old, I was still living with my family. I found a job working as a clerk in a hardware store. It was a bit of a drive from our house and work there has become complicated but that is another entry. I still have to mention it because there were several costumers that I had come to know and had come to know me. One was a man who worked as a state patrol officer. He had become good friends with the guys working at the store and he had heard stories about me. The way he looked me over told me he was just like many other guys I have come to know.

On this particular day, I had finished my shift at work and was driving home. I was used to speeding and had come to know where the police would be checking for speeders. Well, on this day, I must have been day dreaming as I zoomed past a police car. Having clocked me traveling at excessive speeds, he pulled in behind me with lights flashing. Pulling over on the express-way, I kicked myself for not paying better attention. My heart raced as I really didn't want to get a ticket. I was scared and my mind went blank. The police officer at my window seemed just a tad older than I was. He took my driver's license and registration and headed back to sit in his vehicle. Looking in my rear view mirror, I could see he was talking to someone. It was probably by way of his radio.

Having calmed down a little, I started to think of an excuse or maybe just flirt with him with hope that he would just give me a warning. When he arrived back at my window, he asked to pull the car further off the road until his backup arrived. Now, I was curious on why he needed backup. I guess I should have questioned this but instead I did what I was told. He followed me and parked slightly in front of me near the tall grass. He had me step out of my car and we stood there with both cars blocking the view of the road.

I finally started to ask some questions. He ignored me and asked his own questions. Looking at my license, I asked if I was the Gloria that worked in the hardware store.

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

I then knew what was going on. He must have made the connection with the old patrol guy that would always come into our store. I told him I was and asked if I did something for him would I get out from paying the ticket. He grinned and proceeded to unzip his pants. Kneeling before him, I started to give him a blow job. He grabbed some of my long black hair, gripping it behind my head. I was a bit off balance as he fucked my mouth, trying to get it down my throat. My gagging only seemed to excite him more. I closed my eyes and tried to relax but gripped his legs to hold on.

He came rather quickly but when he pulled me off of his cock, I was aware that we were no longer alone. The older officer was there and he quickly pulled me up and over to my car. Opening the backdoor, he bent me over onto the seat. Having pulled my pants down to my ankles, he mounted me from behind.

"Hello Glory." He said as if greeting me at the store. "I've heard so much about you. I finally get to find out what I've been missing out on."
This guy must have been older than my dad. His first thrust was unmerciful and I yelled out. He reached around me and grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard. I continued gasping and bucking against him. With my head rising back against him as he continued squeezing on my tits, I saw that other patrol cars had swarmed around. "Damn Glory, you really do like to fuck." As much as he was hurting me, I had to admit that I was getting very excited. Too soon, he grunted and came inside me. No sooner was he gone, but some other officer spun me around and lay me on my back. A tall black man climbed on top. A long cock slid into me. His fucking was longer and slower, and I actually came with him, much to my satisfaction.

I think I fucked a few more men after that, but it was all a blur after I came. I don't even know who these men were but just as quickly it was all over with. When I was back on the road driving, my pussy sore, I wondered if this sort of thing happened to other girls.

Published 
Written by Gloria4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments