Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Times At Cheddar High: Part Four

"Richard gets lucky at a party and is seduced by an unlikely partner"

8
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Busted: Becky finds out . Richard gets an education and a surprise seduction.

I rarely jerked off at home during the two weeks that Becky was away at her art workshop . I hadn't needed to since Becky's friends were taking good care me. Becky got home just in time for the big Fourth of July party at Stan's.

Stan's parents were up in Hayward meeting friends who had a vacation lodge there, so we had the house to ourselves. The Fourth of July is always a big deal and in Wisconsin it is known as a 3-B party, brats, burgers and beer.

I picked Becky up around noon and headed to Stan's place. She got in the car and slammed the door shut. Becky sat tight to the door and didn't look at me. Her body language said it all. Becky was pissed!

I looked over and said, "What wrong Beck?" No answer. "Did you have a fight with your parents?" I asked. No answer.

I was getting the silent treatment. I parked the car across the street from Stan's house and tried again. "What's with the attitude?" If looks can kill, I was a dead man.

"You know what the fuck's wrong!" she said with venom in her voice.

"Oh?"

"You've been screwin' every girl in town while I was in Madison ."

"I didn't fuck anyone, Becky," which was unfortunately true.

"How about Alice and Sarah and Tina and Margaret? They all called me to say how lucky I am. When I asked what they meant, they told me everything."

"Well, it wasn't my fault. Your friends called me with their lame excuses. How was I to know they wanted to hook-up? Anyway, it's all your fault. You showed everyone the 'Laser' painting and thanks to that stupid AO Club of yours, everyone was true to that dumb pledge, well almost everyone."

"What do you mean almost everyone? Anyway, you cheated on me. I hate you!" She slammed the car door for emphasis. I followed her into the house.

Most of the usual suspects were already there. A couple of guys were setting up a keg in the garage. The girls were whispering secrets among each other and a few kids were already in the pool.

Although I knew everyone, there was one very tall girl with legs like stilts that I didn't know. She had a tanned body, long attractive legs, a tight little ass with small, not tiny, nicely shaped tits. The girl had short brunette hair and a pretty face. She looked marvelous in her skimpy bikini. The girl was sex on legs. I asked Stan, "Who's that tall brunette?"

"That would be my cousin, Jayne." Stan replied.

"Where does she live?" my curiosity was getting the best of me.

"Jayne's an education major on a volleyball scholarship at the University."

I didn't ask which university , but volleyball explained the legs. Taking a second look, it was clear that she was an athlete. Jayne had no body fat and was trim in all the right places. I hoped my staring wasn't too obvious.

Meanwhile, Becky ignored me. I jumped in the pool playing Pool Volleyball. Jayne was on the other side of the net spiking the ball down our throats. She really made us guys look silly. Once , I got lucky and hammered it straight at her, but she casually returned it as if my shot was merely a lob.

After the game, I headed to the patio where Maurice was manning the grill. He said the brats were just about ready. I was starving and grabbed a bun. When I turned around, Jayne was standing beside me.

"Hi, I'm Jayne, Stan's cousin," introducing herself as if I didn't know.

"Yeah, I'm Dick Walton."

"You're a pretty good player. You almost nailed me with that shot. You're the one they call 'Laser', right?" she asked.

Totally embarrassed, I said, "I guess so. How did you know?"

"Oh, ya know, girls talk. Nice to meet you, Laser." Showing little to no interest, Jayne turned away to take a plate, then turned back asking, "How'd ya get the name Laser?"

"From a painting my girlfriend made."

"Is that the girl you came in with?"

"Yeah. Becky and I aren't exactly on speaking terms today."

"Well, that happens," she said while moving toward the grill to ask Maurice to put a brat on her bun. I thought how nice it would be to put my sausage in her bun. Just the thought of getting between those luscious legs had me as horny as a stallion among a pasture of mares in season.

After lunch and a few beers with the guys, I had to take a pee. Beer runs through me as if forgetting to make a stop at the stomach. It's non-stop, beer to bladder.

I headed to the nearest bathroom , but it was busy and from the sounds coming from inside, it didn't seem it would soon be free. Upstairs, next to the master bedroom, was another john. So that was my next stop.

At the top of the stairs, an older guy was leaving the bedroom. I didn't recognize him. We said, "Hi," as we passed on the stairs.

Inside the bedroom door, it was obvious that some activity had occurred on the king size bed. The covers were all rumpled and one of the pillows had fallen on the floor. I was in such a hurry that I didn't notice a light on in the bathroom. Rushing into the bathroom, " when, what to my wondering eyes should appear , " but a completely naked Jayne.

"Sorry. I gotta go , " I blurted out.

"No problem," she said. "I gotta freshen' up in the shower. Daryl left me a little present and I have to take care of it."

"Daryl? Is that the guy I met on the stairs?"

"Probably. He's a friend of mine."

"Your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, just a good friend. He's my father's business partner."

I had to take a leak fast and didn't care who saw me. She stepped in the shower as I relieved myself. Hearing the toilet flush, Jayne asked, "Why don't ya join me in here?"

She didn't have to ask twice. Tearing off my swim trunks, I hopped in the shower just as she was washing out Daryl's 'present'. Now I understood what Jayne meant. It was the kind of present that sometimes doesn't get unwrapped for nine months.

"Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant not using a condom?" I asked as she finished freshening up.

"Don't be silly. The health center at school gives out birth control to students that are sexually active. That means just about everybody. My roomy and I got fitted for diaphragms so I'm okay."

She kept talking while soaping the rest of her sensuous body. Jayne didn't ask , but started lathering me between the legs. "God, Laser, you're awesome! You're hung as big as a horse. Are you still a virgin?"

"My name is Dick and no, I'm not a virgin," I lied.

"Okay, Dick, but you seem a little nervous," she said.

Apparently, my inexperience had betrayed me. Feeling a little guilty, I admitted I was technically a virgin , but had been around lots of girls and of course that was true.

"Well we need to do something about that technicality of yours. You have a tool that would be a terrible thing to waste."

I thought to myself, "Wasn't that supposed to be, 'A mind is a terrible thing to waste'? " Oh well, let's not argue the point and call it poetic license.

"You are so adorable, Dick. I wanted to fuck you the second I saw you walk in the door," she said with a sound of teacher. "I can't wait to get you inside me."

"Didn't Daryl do that for you?"

"It was just a quickie and I'm still so horny. Anyway, he's a real great guy but he doesn't measure up to you, if you know what I mean."

I knew what she meant.

As we stepped out of the shower and toweled off, we heard voices in the other room. "Dick, we better lock the door. We could be here for awhile and we won't want to be disturbed."

I locked the door hearing a girl giggle on the other side. It took no imagination to know what was going on in there. When I turned back to Jayne, she was sitting with her lovely legs straddling the toilet giving me full view of her womanly parts. "I want to show you how a girl does it," she said as I examined her perky natural tits and swollen pussy.

She sucked on her fingers for a few seconds before putting the first finger in a nicely shaved snatch. Then a second finger disappeared in her moist opening. Back in her mouth, she licked three fingers and had them all inside. Jayne put her free hand out to have me suck her fingers, and then she used it to massage her clitoris while continuing to finger fuck herself.

"Step closer, Dick. I want to do this with your cock in my mouth." Of course my pleasure tool was at full strength as it surged forward toward her succulent lips. I did as she said and stood close so she could give me a good oral licking. Her humming had a musical lilt to it while she stroked my cock with her tongue.

A few minutes later she gently but firmly took hold of my hard-on leading me to the floor. "When you fuck a girl, Dick," she was saying, "don't be in a rush. Girls like it slow at first." There was that teacher voice again. I found it kind of sexy.

There was no need for further foreplay. We were both stoked. I couldn't wait to screw the living daylights out of this student teacher. The waiting wouldn't be long. Noises in the other room added to our 'romantic' moment, kind of like movie sound effects.

Her hand still held my dick as she invited me to enter between her wide open legs. I wanted so badly to shove my cock through the door of paradise but she kept repeating, "Take me slow, Dick, slow." Jayne could feel my urgency as the head of my monster was introduced to its first pussy lips. Wet and warm were the sensations and far better than a blow job. Little by little I entered her love cavern. I had no idea how deep I should go or how long I could last but inched my throbbing cock inside ever deeper.

"Slow, Dick, slowly," she moaned sounding less like a teacher. "Pull back a little. Let me catch my breath," she instructed sounding teacher-like again.

I almost pulled all of the way out , but my cock head still felt the grasp of her tight fuck hole. I pushed on needing no further tutoring. I buried my cock, balls deep into her gaping hole. With a shout she yelled, "Take me, take me you big horny stud."

Her long legs were flying apart like bird wings as I kept pounding her stroke after stroke. I thought, "So this is what fornicating is like." It made me angry thinking of what I had missed out on all these years messing around with Becky.

We soon were in sync fucking each other in the same tempo with her legs stretched far apart and my cock easily sliding in and out of her slippery cunt. I kept feverishly working her with my balls slapping on her ass cheeks. It was if I was the bad boy at school punishing the teacher. I'd learned my lesson and was determined not to cum until she was ready.

"Stay inside me while I close my legs," she cooed. "I love it best with my legs together."

Her legs closed as I worked my cock in and out with more dedication. "Make me cum, make me cum," she screamed.

I increased my efforts. Thrust after thunderous thrust kept her juices flowing and I was nearing my own pleasure point.

Jayne's sperm sucker squeezed at my dick as I rammed her without mercy. I could tell by her moans that she was having a strong multiple orgasms. Jayne sensed that I was so ready to spill my load but she wanted more of my love muscle.

Moving her hand down between her legs, she grabbed my rod, pulled it out and held it tightly. The firm grip kept me from releasing what was surely be an abundant load of jism.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1



"I want more of this before you finish," she begged and before I could say 'okay', she had me on my back and was on top shoving my pulsing meat into juicy cunt.

I relaxed as she did the work, jumping on my joystick, panting like a bitch in heat. She had taken complete control of me and was riding cowgirl with her hands resting on my thighs. Jayne reversed herself and began working out with her back to me. Her knees were on the floor straddling my legs rocking up and down letting every inch of my monstrous organ slide in and out of her dripping love nest. My cock was overly ripe to the point of no return.

"Jayne, I can't hold it much longer," I gasped.

"I know!"

Quickly changing positions, she faced me again plunging my cock all the way down to its roots. Like the fireworks that would be seen later that night, I began blasting off like the " rockets' red glare, bombs bursting in air. " It wasn't bombs bursting in air but explosion after explosion from my penetrating cock, sending rivers of cum into her tight sweet twat.

As she felt my cum gushing inside her, Jayne humped harder and harder letting out cries of intense satisfaction.

"Ahhhh, oh my God, my God!" I groaned, never having had experienced an orgasm so powerful.

The sounds of me cumming, the erotic sounds in the next room, and a satisfied G-spot sent her over the edge again. "Yes, yes, yes. OUGH OUGH OUUUUGGHHH, Yes," and she collapsed in my arms with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you hurt?"

"These are tears of joy, Laser. I just love how your hot cum kept splashing inside me. I've never had it so good before. You're so big I really didn't think I could take you all the way in but Dick, you were a perfect fit."

"It's Dick, Jayne," I laughed. Dick and Jayne sounded so childish, yet familiar! Now semi-hard, I pulled out with a plop-like sound.

"Dick, I'd like to give something back to you for being such a great lover. I've got a little gift for you before we leave," she said coyly.

She moved her creampie toward my head and said, "I want you to taste your delicious cum and help clean me up." My cum began gushing from her overflowing puss as she moved her body closer to my astonished face. What could I do? She had me in a compromising position. I was a captive audience staring straight into a rosy red, well reamed pussy. Lust had me lapping my love juices like a hungry dog as they flowed from inside her. It wasn't the best meal I had that day. It's definitely an acquired taste.

As I licked the last drops from her swollen gash she whispered, "The next time I want you to do me anal."

As it turned out, there never was a next time.

I had been so distracted with Jayne that I hadn't noticed the turmoil happening in the bedroom. The girl was extremely vocal. "What a horny slut," Jayne said as we put on our swim suits.

"Yeah, she's really getting creamed by some guy," I agreed.

Quietly we stepped out of the bathroom door not wanting to be noticed or to disturb the couple fucking their brains out on the bed. I could see the guy was on top banging her doggy style. We could see the girl's ample tits swaying each time he forcefully thrust his schlong into her cunt. She was letting out sharp squeals as he vigorously plunged into her.

As I turned to close the bedroom door, I looked back for a final glance. I caught just a glimpse of the girl's face. "Oh my God," I said to Jayne. "It's Becky, my girlfriend!"

"Yeah, with my dad's partner, Daryl, doing the honors."

We could still hear Becky wail, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as we walked downstairs for a dip in the pool.

Epilogue: Mrs. Johansson has a surprise for Richard

Becky and I broke up the next week and that was the end of her participation in the AO Club. The thing was, it opened up a lot of opportunities for me in my college years as Becky and I went our separate ways.

I started school at the community college only forty-five miles from home. Occasionally , I came home on the weekends although the social scene in our town was now a lot quieter than when we were in high school. The action was basically at the university.

It must have been late September or early October when I stopped by the Johansson Pharmacy to pick up shaving cream and toothpaste when I ran into Mrs. Johansson. She caught up to me to say, 'Hi'.

"How is school, Richard?" She always called me Richard for some reason. Maybe that's a mother's thing.

"Fine, and you?" continuing the small talk.

"Good. We haven't seen much of you since Becky left for college?" she said.

I had to ask, "How is Becky?"

"Oh, she seems happy at school. Maybe she's just glad to be away from home," Mrs. Johansson said with a little laugh. "Look, Richard, I need to talk to you about something. Can you meet me at home tomorrow afternoon around three?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Okay. What's up?"

"We'll talk tomorrow if that's alright with you. It's a little bit private."

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon," and we waved goodbye.

The next afternoon I drove over to the Johansson's feeling guilty without knowing what I was guilty of. Guilt just comes easily to a young man like me. Mrs. Johansson greeted me at the door looking like a fashion model. This is a woman that could dress in burlap bags and look like a million dollars. She wore very little makeup. She didn't need it. She was simply a natural beauty.

Leading me into the living room she said, "Can I get you something, maybe a beer?"

"No thanks. I'm not much of a drinker."

"How about a glass of water? I'm going to fix myself a martini."

"Water is fine."

I was hypnotized by her beauty watching her mix the drink. There's not much to mixing a martini so she was quickly back with her martini and my water. She sat next to me on their elegant Scandinavian sofa.

"Thank you, Mrs. Johansson," as she handed me a glass of water.

"Oh, Richard, call me Bridget."

"Fine but call me Dick."

"Okay Dick. I wanted to see you because there is something I want to ask," she said in a rather formal way.

"Oh? Shoot."

"Well, Richard, ah Dick, I wanted to take a few pictures of the fall leaves in our backyard so I went into Becky's bedroom and borrowed her camera. Quite accidentally, I came upon some of the pictures she had taken."

Oh no. I swallowed hard realizing Mrs. Johansson had stumbled on our selfie pictures. "Wait, I can explain," I blurted out.

"I didn't ask you here to explain, Dick," she said pulling her long blonde hair over her shoulders.

"Look, Bridget, we were just playing around. You know, a few selfies for fun."

"I understand, Dick, and some of them are very funny especially when Becky pointed to you between your legs. My, you are well endowed."

I almost said, 'Thanks' but thought better of it. "Well, we were just two kids playing around."

"Yes I know Richard but did you have sex with her?" she asked.

Frankly, I was surprised at the question. "What do you mean by 'sex'?" I said as calmly as possible.

"Intercourse. Did you fuck her?"

Holy shit, Bridget was giving me the third degree. Sweat began beading up on my forehead.

"No, Bridget, we did not have sex," I said with conviction.

The interrogation continued, "So she was a virgin before leaving for college, right?"

"Bridget, I only know that she didn't have sex with me."

"That's a shame," she said.

"I don't understand. Why is it a shame that we didn't have sex?" I asked.

"Because she's pregnant and due in March. My husband and I thought you were the father and I like you very very much, Richard."

This last statement was almost purred as she moved closer to me on the sofa. Bridget put her hand on my shoulder and said softly, "Can I trust you, Richard?" It was still 'Richard'.

"Of course."

"Ever since we learned about Becky's situation, it reminded me about having Becky. I was sixteen when Becky was born and I wasn't married. The thing is, I got to thinking about how much we enjoyed sex back then. Now my husband and I hardly ever have sex and I miss it."

I was beginning to develop a better understanding today's real agenda.

"That's really really hard to understand, Bridget. You are gorgeous and so sexy. How can he keep his hands off of you?"

"Thank you for those kind words, Richard," she said while finishing her first martini.

"I'm not kidding. You are sexy and beautiful."

At that she got up to mix herself a second drink. "Dick, are you sure you don't want a beer?"

"On second thought, a beer really sounds good," and she left for the kitchen. My heart was beating in double time.

When she came back holding a beer in one hand and a martini in the other, she had dressed down by unbuttoning a top button on her blouse. When leaned over to hand me the beer, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra giving me a good look at her tits.

"Did you know I modeled when I was younger in Sweden?"

"Yes, I'd heard. Do you have some pictures?"

"Sure, there are a few in that magazine under the coffee table."

I reached over to pick up the magazine and could see it was all in Swedish. "Is this it?"

"Yes, let me show you," as she moved closer to me, very close.

Bridget was wearing the same intoxicating perfume that I loved so much on Becky. The magazine sat on my lap and Bridget began turning the pages with another hand on my thigh.

"Oh here I am," she exclaimed.

The first few photos were of a young teen in girly poses dressed like a school girl but on the next page she wore a bikini, then a couple of topless pictures and on the last page she was naked sunning herself on the beach.

"Do you like them, Richard?"

"Of course," I said enthusiastically.

"You see, Dick, you and Becky are not the only ones to have nude photographs of yourself."

At that she gave me a peck on the cheek and placed her hand firmly between my legs. "Richard, I need you so badly and after seeing pictures of you with that big hard cock, I could hardly wait to get you here."

"What about Mr. Johansson?" I muttered.

"Don't worry. He's with his mistress in Milwaukee for the weekend. He said he was going to a pharmaceutical meeting but I read his emails."

"By the way, Richard, did you know Becky has a vibrator?"

"Really?" I responded in innocent surprise.

"Yes, I found it hidden under her bed. Last night I tried it out."

"Did you like it?"

"Of course," she said, "very much but I think I will like you even better."

"Goodness, who would have thought ..."

Mrs. Johansson, ah Bridget, was everything that I had hoped Becky would be in bed. Who could have imagined that I would fuck the mother but not her teenage daughter.

Needless to say, after that afternoon, my weekend visits home became more frequent. Mrs. Johansson made several trips to visit me in the dorm because. as she said, she didn't want me to feel homesick.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments