Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Greek Goddess

"Xenia rose out of the water slowly the water dripping down her gorgeous, womanly body"

7
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
851 words 851 words
I was a young man in my early thirties and had recently travelled over to Sivota, Greece and bought my own Greek villa as my late father had left me all his money in his will before he died.

So, here I am in glorious, hot Greece. I opened the balcony doors and stepped out onto the balcony sighing happily, raising my head to the hot morning sunshine. I was about to return back inside when I caught sight of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen before walk down the road below.

"Morning," I said to her, cheerfully.

The woman stopped and gazed up with her right hand shielding her eyes from the sun. She was tall with long, luscious black curly hair down to her waist, and a beautiful womanly body covered over by a yellow sundress. The corners of her plump lips in red lipstick turned up into a smile.

"Morning," she replied.

"Bit of a scorcher today, isn't it?" I said, making conversation.

She threw her head back and laughed. "Everyday here is a scorcher, you do not know that yet, Englishman?" she said.

"I'm beginning to realise it is."

"I have to go," the woman said.

"Wait, what's your name?" I quickly asked before she walked away.

"Xenia, and you?"

"Nathaniel. But it's just Nate for short," I told her.

"Nice to meet you, Nate."

"Can I see you again?" I asked.

"I shall come to your villa tonight around eight," Xenia told me.

I nodded and we both said good bye. I was looking forward to tonight now.

During the day I bought some shopping from the local supermarket like bottle of white wine, eggs, and some nuts. I got the villa all nice and tidy.

I wore a plain white shirt and black trousers.

I had just opened the bottle of wine when the doorbell rang. It was Xenia's arrival. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw her.

Xenia wore a thin, white sleeveless dress and her curly black hair was piled high on top of her head. She had gold bangles on her wrists and wore long, gold earrings. Her nipples were erect through the thin material of her dress making it obvious to see.

I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt as all of a sudden I got very hot. I smiled at her and stepped aside to let her in.

"You look beautiful," I said, as she looked around my small villa.

Xenia turned her head over her shoulder and smiled without saying anything.

FoxValeria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxValeria

She walked through the doors to the small outdoor pool and slowly went down the steps into the water and went under the water.

I walked to the pool and peered into the water to see her, then suddenly I jumped back as the water started bubbling and Xenia slowly rose her head out of the water. The water dripping down her gorgeous, womanly body. I gulped nervously as I was being turned on.

I felt extreme hot heat suddenly appear all over my body especially groin area as my dick started to grow and grow outwards so much so it strained against my pants.

Xenia walked slowly and seductively out of the pool and walked to me and gazed deeply into my blue eyes. Her dark eyes lowered down to my hard quivering member poking out through my trousers. She looked back up fluttering her eyelashes at me. Xenia unbuttoned my trouser button and unzipped my pants and then pulled them down to my black Calvin Klein boxer shorts. She stroked her left hand up and down my shaft and balls making me gasp out loudly. Xenia slid her wet dress off and it fell to the floor. She stared at me and then turned back round to the pool and walked back into it.

I watched lustfully as she walked, watching her perfectly rounded buttocks moved as she walked. I so wanted to feel and fuck her from behind. My wish seem to be coming true as Xenia was motioning for me to come and join her. I quickly pulled off my boxer shorts and walked casually into the pool.

Xenia dipped her head back and leaned back against the side waiting for me. As soon I was near to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips.

We kissed passionately and wasn't long before my large, hard dick was deep inside her hot, moist pussy thrusting hard and fast. We moaned and groaned together.

Xenia wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands ran down my back and then gripped my buttocks in the water. She was moaning so loudly I was sure the whole town could hear. Suddenly, she cried out as she reached ecstasy. Her body convulsed for a few seconds then mine did as I came, too.

Xenia and I gazed at each other breathing heavily and then kissed passionately and my dick grew hard again inside her and we were at it again.

It was heavenly bliss.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments