Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Fucking Birthday

"Dedicated to my friend The Painter..."

18
6 Comments 6
23.8k Views 23.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“So, we’ll meet there at 9:00pm?” Sándor asked skeptically.

“Yeah we’ll be there I swear! Scouts honor.” I giggled.

“Ok I’m going to trust you guys… See you there.” He hung up.

Chelle looked at me puzzled; she had no clue as to what I had in store for us tonight. We’d been living together for a while now and even though we love each other we like to mix it up and bring a real life toy into the bedroom sometimes. That was our agreement from day one, I love pussy – but sometimes I had to have some hard dick inside me.
 
“Wear something cute and comfortable love.” I smiled seductively.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, removing her shirt as she walked towards the bathroom. Mmm I had to follow her, she loved to tease me and I’m an impatient woman. More often than not I’d end up fucking the shit out of her. As she bent down to fill the tub with warm water I cupped her soft pussy.

“Mara its late honey, we’ll never make it.” She moaned.

I spread her satin folds with my fingers, her wetness dripping down my hand. I grinned, such a cheeky minx – she had this planned. I placed my hand on the small of her back and bent her over, leaving her pussy exposed between her legs. I gently kissed my way up the back of her legs, her skin goose bumpy as my lips traveled quickly up to my price. I spread her butt-cheeks displaying her beautiful, glistening lips; my tongue lapping eagerly, digging between her folds, flickering gently against her swollen pebble. She held on to the wall, her legs trembling as her orgasm ripped though her body. She makes the most delicious sounds when she cums and her juices are mouth-watering.

“Oh fuck baby…” She was out of breath.

I kissed her lips, sharing the sweet taste of her cum. “Take a shower or we’ll be late.”

------

9:30pm fuck we were late, I just hoped he hadn’t left. We walked into the smoky bar, I looked around anxiously, “fuck, fuck, fuck” he left, I thought to myself. I held on to Chelle’s hand, ready to guide her out when I spotted him from the corner of my eye. There he was sipping on an ice cold glass of Apfelkorn – wearing a white dress shirt with a black skull and wiggly lines all over, his face smooth, his smile – interesting to say the least. We walked over to him, Chelle still drawing a blank.

“Finally, girls I was beginning to think you guys had stood me up.” He looked us over, the bulge in his pants growing. “I’m glad I waited.” He finally said.

I smiled “Chelle this is my friend Sándor – Sándor this is my life partner, Chelle.”

He stood up, looked her over again and said “Wow, Chelle. Red is your color honey. You look stunning.” He gently tucked her silky brown hair behind her ear. “Your hair, your lips, your tits, FUCK!” He cleared his throat and apologized for the last remark. He was unaware of the moist patch forming on Chelle’s lace panties.

“She is a doll isn’t she Sándor, I am indeed a lucky lady.” I licked my lips.

He laughed, “Indeed you are Mara.” He reached over and traced my lips with his fingers. “You are also adorable, your lips are so soft and you have to let me see that ass!”

I turned around and wiggled my ass a little; my skirt did little to hide the fact that I wasn’t wearing panties. We all laughed as the waitress arrived at our table and took our orders. We sat around for a while, drinking, talking and laughing. The mood changed as the night progressed – the alcohol helped build the fire that now burned between our legs; none of us were the exception.

------

“Chelle lets go to the bathroom.” I winked. “Why don’t you follow us in a few Sándor?”

His grin was my answer – we walked towards the bathroom hand in hand, my pussy throbbing in anticipation. Once we were inside, I pushed her against the wall, my mouth covering hers, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

SophiiaSmiitth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiiaSmiitth

Our hands tracing every inch of our bodies, our moans of passion echoed in the room.

“Oh come on Mara, let me return the favor love.” Chelle pushed me against the sink.

I sat and spread my legs, she didn’t waste any time. Her mouth covered my lips as she gently sucked them into her mouth. Sándor walked in just as Chelle’s fingers parted my swollen lips and her tongue danced circles around my clit. He leaned back against the door and rubbed his swollen manhood.

“Can I join?” He asked.

“Sure, but kissing is off limits.” I managed to say in-between moans.

He nodded and took his place behind Chelle as she kept nibbling on my sweet pussy. His hands massaged her butt as he lifted her skirt, revealing her lace panties. His fingers tickled her sex and her wet spot grew under his touch. He pulled her panties to the side and lined up his erect member at the entrance of her love tunnel. With one swift movement he was all inside her; she groaned as I reached my first orgasm. His thrusts were met by her eager body, the sound of their flesh slapping against each other and the look on her satisfied face were enough to send me over the edge as I rubbed myself to another orgasm. I reached up and released her ample breasts; he wrapped her hair in his hand as he pulled her towards him – shoving himself further inside her. I rolled my fingers on her erect nipples, just as she exploded all over his thick cock. Her vaginal walls contracted as he kept thrusting; harder, faster, her orgasms ambushed her. The floor beneath them soaking wet, the smell of raw sex filled the room. He pulled out and I jumped off the sink, ready to catch his seed in my mouth. I took his head into my mouth and sucked all of his man juice out, swallowing most of it and keeping some in my mouth to share with Chelle.

I stood up and reached for her face, her legs still trembling from the series of orgasms that had just ripped through her body. I kissed her passionately – sharing his tasty seed and her deserving price. Sándor dick wasn’t limp though it was showing signs of life; it just needed a little help, as we both got down on our knees, his cock between our lips and his hands in our hair, our tongues working together to bring that monster back to life. It wasn’t long before his shaft was oozing more of his delicious pre cum.

“Fuck my ass Sándor.” I growled as I positioned myself on the sink again.

With my left leg up on the counter my pussy was left exposed under me. Chelle still on her knees began to lick my slit up and down, her tongue licking every inch of me from front to back. Her warm, soft tongue flickered against my tight asshole. I was ready to be fucked; my loins were on fire, my ass begging to be stuffed. Sándor position his thick cock between my cheeks, forcing his dick inside me, slowly. Giving my bowels time to adjust to his size, his big manly hands cupped my breasts as his manhood disappeared between my ass cheeks.

“Fuck my ass papi!” I yelled in between moans.

My words encouraged Sándor to pick up the speed, shoving his hard cock deep inside my ass and pulling it almost all the way out. Chelle’s soft fingers danced around my clit, building a huge orgasm inside me, he reached around and pinched my nipples sending me over the edge. Chelle pushed two fingers past my quivering lips and into my tight pussy, stimulating my g-spot.

“FUCK! Both of you don’t stop, keep fucking me!” I growled. I squirted all over Chelle’s hand as a wave of powerful orgasms washed over me.

“Oh fuck Mara I’m going to cum. Can I cum in your ass?” His fingers dug into my flesh as I felt his dick pulsate inside me.

[Clap, Clap, Clap] “Wow that was uhm entertaining. My name is Lucy by the way… and where do I sing up to get some of that?” She bit her lower lick while she eye balled Sándor’s swollen manhood.

“Well Sándor, Happy Fucking Birthday!” I giggled “May be Lucy can come home with us, that is… Are you ok with that babe?”

“I’m ok with that…” Chelle replied licking my cum off her fingers.

Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments