Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy New Year

"Sean & Wendy connect at the neighborhood party"

68
14 Comments 14
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I moved into my new house in October. I had naturally met several of the neighbors on my block during that first week and considered myself lucky to have cool families living next door to me.

Our block was a cul-de-sac with eleven homes, four on each side of the street and three at the end. My home was on the end of the left side which meant my backyard faced southwest and was perfect for the pool which the original owner had installed. It was a fantastic backyard on my large triangular lot, and I looked forward to entertaining family and friends during the warm weather months.

I soon learned that our block was a festive group having all sorts of parties at various families’ homes. The Williams hosted a Halloween party, the Grant’s a Friendsgiving, the Sanchez’s a Christmas event, and now it was the Frazier’s NYE party.

All of the neighbors were invited, and each host would also invite some of their personal friends. Our block was a good mix of ages, races, and careers, but mainly it was married couples in their mid-thirties to late forties, meaning they all had kids. I was the lone single divorced man in my early fifties, there was an older couple in their mid-sixties, and one younger divorced woman who had two kids in college.

These parties were perfect for me to really get to know all of the neighbors, what they did for a living, where they went to college, where they grew up, etc. It was also nice to meet their other friends from town.

I had only lived in San Marcos for several months and had been living in an apartment while I searched for the perfect house to buy. I had just moved from California to Texas in June as I had retired from teaching after thirty years. I was only fifty-four, so I picked up a part-time job at a high school teaching math. It was only three classes each morning and I figured it would be a good way to keep busy and meet other educators. My last class ended at 11:00 am so I had all afternoon to go to the gym, play golf, do errands, etc.

Word on the block was that Frazier’s NYE party was always a blowout. Lots of guests, catered food, a DJ and dance floor, and a full bar. People were encouraged to dress up, women in cocktail dresses and men in suits or at least a blazer and slacks.

The invitation said the event started at 8:00 pm and would end at 1:00 am. As I dressed, I heard cars pull up and car doors being closed. I peeked out my front window blinds and saw the street full of cars at 8:20 pm. I was planning on being casually late and walking over at 9:00 pm but decided to hurry over. I quickly dressed in my charcoal gray suit and a navy and white gingham button-down shirt with no tie.

As I approached Frazier’s door there was a sign reading, “Welcome! Come on in y’all!” So very Texas I laughed. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by the hostess, Kathleen. I handed her a nice bottle of Napa Cabernet Sauvignon that was in a festive gift bag, “You’ll want to hide that from your guests so you and David can enjoy it yourselves.”

“Thank you, Sean. Let’s get your nametag,” she said as she looked at a large tray of pre-printed adhesive nametags. As she handed me the nametag Kathy said, “I’ve found everyone talks more when they know everyone’s name.”

She pointed me in the direction of the bar and told me to have a great night. I had been in their home a couple of times before hanging out with Dave watching football, so I knew the layout and made my way to the formal living room where the bar was located. The dining room table was transformed into a buffet complete with party hats, noise makers, candles, and lots of gold and silver party decorations.

The bartender asked what I’d like, and I ordered my standard Old Fashion. As I turned away with my drink, I surveyed the crowd outside and headed out the door seeing a few of my neighbors.

As I joined the circle around the fire pit there were two couples, Bob & Anne and Tom & Gina, and the divorced gal Wendy. The conversation soon turned to my trip “home” to California for Christmas to see my kids, parents, and siblings.

Wendy soon mentioned that her kids would be heading back to TCU and Baylor in the morning after staying two weeks with her. I had killed my cocktail and noticed that Wendy was out of champagne.

“Wendy, would you like to join me at the bar? Maybe some hors d’oeuvres?” I asked.

“That sounds lovely, Sean,” she said.

As we entered the living room, she whispered about some of the other guests in attendance. She seemed to have to low down on who they were, and where they worked, and it was obvious their wealth was important to Wendy.

“I’m usually one of the few single people at this party so it’s always kind of awkward, but I like hanging out with you. I don’t feel alone,” she told me.

“I get it. Being single during the holidays is a bit depressing for me. Especially this year,” I confided.

“But you saw your kids when you were home, right?”

“Yes, but just for four or five hours maybe. Dinner at my folk’s house with the kids, plus my brother and his wife. But we did that on the 26th since my kids were with their mother and her big family on Christmas day,” I said. “What did you do with your kids?”

“Believe it or not, my Ex spent most of the day with us at my house. He and I still get along and it’s just so much easier and less stressful for the kids than having to go to two Christmas dinners. I don’t mind since he did give me the house in the divorce.”

“Wow, that was nice,” I whispered.

“You and I really don’t know a lot about each other. We’ll have to go to dinner or something soon, just the two of us,” Wendy said.

“Great idea,” I said looking in her eyes.

It was then I had this jolt down my spine. Wendy looked really hot in her cocktail dress, high heels, nice cleavage, and classy makeup. She’s usually much more casual in dress, but she sure looked fuckable on that night.

“By the way, Wendy, I must say you look stunning tonight in this dress and heels, the added makeup. You look really nice,” I said.

“Oh thanks, Sean. I don’t have a reason to get dressed up very often,” Wendy said. “And my daughter Haley helped with my makeup and put on my fake eyelashes for me. It was good mother-daughter bonding time.”

Our time had flown by, and it was thirty minutes since we grabbed some food and refreshed our drinks. We were both empty of both food and booze so we headed back to the bar.

As we waited in line, Wendy said, “Would you like to go to my place and open a bottle of champagne and then sneak back her for the ball drop?”

“Yes, I like that idea. Let’s pull an ‘Irish Exit’ and quietly leave. You go now and I’ll be over in ten minutes,” I told her.

By the time I was knocking on her door it was closer to twenty minutes as Bob and Anne had cornered me for a bit. Wendy opened the door still looking stunning in her little black dress and heels.

This was my first time in her house in the nearly three months I’d lived on the street, so she gave me a quick tour. As she quickly showed me her bedroom she joked, “Here is where all of the magic happens.”

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

We sat around her kitchen island to continue our chat, sip champagne, and she had quickly put out some munchies. “We should have each made another plate of food to bring with us. There was so much food.”

Wendy laughed, “Don’t worry, Kathy will text you tomorrow telling you to come over with some Tupperware to take home leftovers.”

I mentioned that the DJ would be starting soon at 10:00 pm and that I hoped she’d dance with me for a few songs, “I haven’t danced much at all since my divorce.”

Wendy smiled. “I love to dance! Yes, of course I’ll dance with you,” she exclaimed.

She and I mingled together and separately and when the music started I saw her from across the large great room looking at me. I mouth the words, “Ready to dance?” She shook her head yes.

We danced several “oldies” from the 80s and 90s when a slow song came on so we moved together and began our box step and sway. I complimented her on her dance moves.

“Thanks. I thought you were just checking out my ass,” she grinned.

“Well, I was doing that too. Your time at the gym is paying off. You’re getting a nice Kardashian ass,” I teased as I let my hands slide down from her waist and caress her buttocks.

“I hope you’re planning of kissing me at midnight,” said Wendy.

“Why wait,” I said as I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. And again. On the third kiss, I could feel her mouth begin to open and I darted my tongue in and flicked her tongue.

As we separated and I opened my eyes, I first saw Kathy over Wendy’s shoulder with a big smile on her face giving me the thumbs-up sign. Wendy’s eyes were sparkling.

“That was nice. I hope there is more of that later,” she whispered.

“I’m sure there will be,” I told her.

As the evening went on Wendy and I continued to dance and mingle together. One neighbor, Bob, cornered me and cautioned me about fucking a neighbor. “That could go sideways really quick. Be careful.”

It was now 11:45 pm and everyone was looking forward to midnight. I was only interested in getting naked with Wendy and figured we’d leave right after the ball dropped. She mentioned she needed to use the powder room so I said I’d go as well.

Sure enough, there was a line for the hall bathroom, so I mentioned Dave’s garage restroom to her. Dave had added a third full-size bathroom in his garage which is accessible from the backyard pool area, but on the side of the house. Most guests don’t even know that it’s there.

I led Wendy back through the house and outside. We made the turn around the corner, and I was thankful to see no one in line and that the door was unlocked. She went first. When she opened the door Wendy said, “Get in here! Hurry up and go pee.”

It was a bit weird having a neighbor woman standing behind me as I whizzed. I did see in the mirror she was looking at my dick. “Hey, what are you looking at?” I joked.

“My dessert,” said Wendy. “Don’t bother zipping up, just turn around.” I could see in the reflection Wendy was getting on her knees.

As I turned, she took hold of my manhood and started stroking me. Without saying a word, she started to lick my shaft and head, and in one quick move swallowed my cock, deepthroating my dick which caused her to gag.

She sucked my cock like a thousand-dollar prostitute for about ten minutes when I told her, “I’m going to cum. Show me my jizz in your mouth before you swallow it all,” I told her.

This only caused her to bob on my knob at twice the speed which felt great. My toes tingled and I could feel my nut sack tighten so I knew I was close. “Here it comes baby. Swallow it all,” I mumbled.

I grabbed her head with both hands and began to face fuck her as my first blast of spunk must have coated the back of her throat white. The next several blasts caused me to grunt like a caveman. Wendy was careful to milk out every last drop out of my six fat inches.

As I looked down, Wendy tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out. She closed her mouth and giggled as she started blowing bubbles with my sticky man milk.

“Now swallow it all,” I said. Wendy did as directed and then showed me her empty mouth.

I helped her up off the bathroom floor and then lifted her up on the long sink countertop. I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up. There was her glistening wet pussy. “Nice, no panties,” I said

I got down on my knees and began to lick Wendy’s honey pot. She was pulling off her dress over her head and then took off her bra. There she sat naked on the counter as I started licking and kissing her pussy.

Soon I had two fingers in her pleasuring her g-spot as I sucked on her clit. With my off hand, I pinched her nipples as she moaned quietly.

“I need your cock in my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Sean,” Wendy whispered.

I stood up and pulled her to the edge of the counter. I grabbed my manhood and slapped it on her labia and clit several times. It was obvious that I did not need to add spit to my cock as her juices were flowing like the Mississippi River during a flood.

My helmet was right in position, and I slowly pushed in about two inches, and then withdrew entirely. I pushed in again, but a bit deeper, about four inches, and withdrew. Finally, I pushed all six fat inches into her shaved kitty. Wendy continued to make soft moaning sounds as I slowly started thrusting in a nice rhythm.

With her back against the bathroom mirror every time I’d thrust her tits would bounce in a circular fashion. I reached out with both hands and first gave her boobs a nice firm squeeze, and then a bit harder.

“Oh, yes, Be rough with me, Sean. Fuck me hard. Slap my tits,” she said with a look of lust on her face.

With my right hand, I slapped her left breast. Then my left hand to her right breast. “Like that, bitch?” I asked.

“Yes. Even harder, and pinch my nipples,” Wendy stammered.

I proceeded to slap her tits about ten times aiming each time for her nipples. Now I rolled her brown hard nipples between my thumb and index finger before pinching as hard as I could. After about five seconds I’d give her a slight twist and release both nipples.

“I’m so close. Fuck me harder,” Wendy whispered.

I pulled her off the counter and told her, “Bend over, bitch. I’m going to pound you from behind.”

Wendy bent over holding on to the counter with one hand while another went under and started fingering her pussy until I got lined up behind her. I jammed in my cock and started jackhammering her pussy. After several thrusts, I added in a couple of ass slaps.

“I’m cumming!” she exclaimed. “Don’t stop!”

I felt her kitty spasm and clench down on my manhood as her legs began to quiver. I held her by her hips and continued to thrust. The added tightness from her orgasm was exactly what this old guy needed.

“I’m going to cum. Get on your knees. Hurry up!” I commanded.

As Wendy turned around and fell to her knees, I stroked myself maybe three times when I climaxed. Pearl ropes of sum started shooting out of my dick like I was twenty-five again. All three big blasts hit her in the face.

During this time, we heard from the living room, “Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Year!”

My last few spurts of jizz fell on her tits. We both looked at each other, laughed, and said “Happy New Year!”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments