Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 8

"You punish Danielle for sucking another man's cock"

4
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“So, what do you want me to do as ‘punishment’?” Danielle asks as the two of you enter her apartment. “A quick blowjob?”

“No,” you say. “I want to tie you up.”

Danielle is surprised by your wish but goes along with it, thinking that this might spice up your sex life. Like that’s necessary. The two of you walk into the bedroom and Danielle starts to undress. You help her out of her clothes and afterwards she lays down on the bed.

First, you take the cuffs out of Danielle’s box with sex toys. You cuff her and she giggles. Next, you take the rope and secure it to both bedposts on the side of her head. You then attach the cuffs to the rope. Finally you take another piece of rope to tie her ankles to the other bedposts. You secure it to the bedposts first.

You look at Danielle just before you put the rope around her ankles. She is aroused and is looking at you nervously. She is completely helpless now that her hands are cuffed to the rope that’s secured to the bed. You surprise Danielle even more when you suddenly turn her around and tie her ankles to the bedposts. She is now lying on the bed face down.

“What was that for?” she asks.

You can hear fear and excitement in her voice.

You take her panties, which are on the ground and have a clear wet spot on them, and stuff them into her mouth. Danielle starts to move and moans. She seems uncomfortable with your actions.

“Calm down, Danielle,” you tell her. “You wanted to suck the doc, I said I wanted to punish your for doing that. You sucked him off, so now it’s time for punishment.”

Danielle tries to calm down, as she stops to move. On her face you can still see a look of fear. She’s trying to soften you with her gorgeous eyes. Too bad that all empathy has gone. By now you’re just an animal filled with lust.

You get up from the bed and walk out of the room. You sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. You can hear Danielle groan from the bedroom. You can hardly contain yourself, as you want to jump on her and fuck her like a madman. You want to make this last, though, so you try your best to ignore the sounds Danielle makes and the image of her naked body tied to the bed.

After an hour or so you can’t wait anymore. You simply have to get your release. You walk into the bedroom and start to undress. Danielle moans in frustration. She’s not happy that you kept her waiting. On the bed a clear, big wet spot is visible underneath Danielle’s pussy.

When you are finally naked, you lean closer to her wet slit. Juices seem to keep flowing out of her pussy. The smell of her juices almost makes you cum right then and there.

You walk over to the bed and climb on top of it. You sit down in front of Danielle, your cock resting on her face.

“I’m going to take these out of your mouth,” you say as you take the panties out of Danielle’s mouth. “You’re going to suck my cock until I cum.”

“Micha…AAAAH” Danielle exclaims, as she tries to speak but is rewarded by a hard slap on her ass.

“I didn’t say you could talk.”

Danielle complies and opens her mouth. You move back a little so your cock is pointing at her mouth and then slam it in. Danielle gags as the tip of your cock touches the back of her throat. Danielle start to move her head the best she can, but the position she’s in makes it hard for her to move. She uses her tongue to make up for the lack of movement.

Except for the fact that she’s tied up, this is just a normal blowjob. It’s not punishment. You decide that’s got to change.

“Hold still,” you say and Danielle stops to move. “Open up wide.”

Danielle complies again and opens her mouth as far as she can. She knows what’s about to come. You start with slow strokes, but within a minute your slamming in and out of Danielle’s mouth at full pace. Tears stream down her face as you continue fuck her mouth. You feel your orgasm boiling up and although you enjoy this, you want Danielle to finish you off.

“Resume sucking,” is all you say as you stop your movements.

Danielle does as you tell her and soon you feel your sperm racing through your cock. You spurt load after load into Danielle’s mouth. She tries hard to swallow it all, but fails to do so. Some of your fertile load drips out of her mouth and onto the bed sheets.

Danielle is frustrated by this, but you comfort her as she looks down to the mess she’s made.

“Don’t worry, you already ruined the sheets,” you say as you softly hit her pussy. “With all of this.”

She looks up at you angrily, but all the anger leaves her and is replaced with fear as she sees that your cock is harder than before your orgasm.

“Please, I’ve learned my lesson,” Danielle pleads.

“No, not yet,” you answer as you move around and lift her ass up.

You sit behind her and admire her holes. Just looking at Danielle’s pussy makes your cock even harder. Danielle is even more aroused. She’s moaning although you’re not even touching her pussy. She knows you’ll fuck her hard, but she will probably still enjoy it. However, she thinks she will enjoy it.

“Where did we leave the condoms?” you tease as you act like you’re really going to look for them.

“No condom, just fuck me,” Danielle moans.

You ignore her as you grab condoms from Danielle’s purse, but you don’t put one on – they’ll come in handy later. Just before you enter Danielle’s pussy, you slap her ass again.

“Slut!” you yell. “You even get wet when I’m abusing you.”

Danielle just moans and tries to move backwards to impale herself on your cock. Obviously she doesn’t succeed; the rope is too short. You enjoy the sight of your desperate, bound girlfriend. The nice guy in you has vanished for today and is replaced by a sex animal.

You slowly enter her pussy until your entire cock is buried inside her vagina. Danielle releases another moan and mumbles something inaudible.

“What was that?” you ask politely.

Again Danielle mumbles something which you cannot hear.

“Maybe I should pull out and get closer to you so I can hear you.” You laugh

“Nooooo,” Danielle moans as she’s completely lost in ecstasy.

You enjoy teasing her, but now it’s time to fuck her again. You start to fuck her roughly, which is no surprise to Danielle since this is supposed to be punishment. You can feel her pussy muscles contracting and her moans turn to squeals as she almost reaches an orgasm within seconds.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

Just before she gets pushed over the edge, you pull out.

“Noooooo,” Danielle moans again, this time in frustration. “Fill me up.”

Since Danielle is lost in pleasure and is absolutely oblivious to anything that’s happening around her, she doesn’t notice you grabbing lube and putting on a condom.

She squeals in surprise as the cold liquid hits her ass. You put a finger inside her ass and start to move it in and out of her ass. Her hole quickly gets used to the small intruder, to which you react by adding another finger and soon after another one.

With three of your fingers up her ass, Danielle realises what you want to do.

“No, not there,” she pleads, but it sounds more like a moan. “I’ve never been fucked there.”

“There’s a first time for everything,” you say as you focus on fingerfucking her asshole.

“No, I’m serious. Not there.”

You sigh as you pull your fingers out of her ass.

“Thank you,” she says, but she is surprised once more when you stuff her panties back in her mouth and return to her ass.

This time, there won’t be three fingers moving in and out of her unused hole. As Danielle feels the tip of your cock against her asshole, she starts to scream. Her screams are muffled by the panties, which adds to her frustration. She starts to swing her ass left and right, making it impossible for you to enter.

You push her ass onto the bed and lie on top of her. She’s got nowhere to go as you position your cock in front of her asshole once more. This time you manage to enter her tight hole. Danielle screams and cries as hard as she can as you slowly penetrate her. The feeling of her tight ass is incredible and you’re sure that her ordeal won’t last long.

When you’ve managed to bury your complete cock inside her ass, you rest for a moment. You can see tears streaming down Danielle’s face, but with your hand you move to her pussy and you can feel that she’s getting wetter by the minute. Some part of her must like being fucked in the ass.

You slowly pull back until only the tip of your cock is still inside her ass before pushing back in. For a couple of minutes you maintain a slow pace to let Danielle’s ass get used to the intruder. You can see that Danielle has stopped crying and you hear soft moans escaping her mouth.

You lift her ass back up while you’re still buried inside. Danielle doesn’t try to move. You start to fuck her again, this time a little harder, but not nearly as hard as when you fucked her mouth or her pussy. You also use one hand to finger Danielle’s pussy.

Danielle’s moans increase in both volume and quantity. Suddenly Danielle freezes as she reaches an orgasm. Unlike other times, where she would squeal and moan a lot, she moans softly as her body shakes. Her already incredibly tight asshole starts to contract around your cock, making it even tighter. This becomes too much to handle for you and you fill the condom with your seed.

When the two of you come down from your orgasms, you pull out of her ass. Danielle immediately collapses and lays flat on her belly. You take Danielle’s panties from her mouth and look at her. She’s completely destroyed as all energy has left her body.

Without saying a word you start to untie her. Danielle doesn’t move a muscle while you’re busy untying her. When you’re done, she manages to roll over onto her back. You look at each other. You expect her to be angry for violating her ass, but she smiles softly.

“You were angry,” she whispers.

“I was.”

“You’ve taught me a lesson. I’ll never touch another cock,” Danielle says.

“Good,” you tell her. “Then I’ll never hurt you again.”

“I could use a bath,” Danielle says.

She’s right. Her makeup is all over her face, washed down by her tears. Her body is drenched in sweat and her gaping asshole is leaking cum. You lift her up and carry her to the bathroom, where you slowly lower her into the bathtub.

You fill the bath for her and get some fresh clothes for Danielle to wear. While Danielle enjoys her bath, you walk to the kitchen and start to cook. You look for food, but there’s nothing that would be enough for the two of you. You walk into the bathroom and enjoy the sight of Danielle. She doesn’t notice you because she’s closed her eyes.

“Danielle,” you softly say. “I’ve got to get us something to eat, I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.”

“Okay. What will you buy?”

“I don’t know, I guess I’ll just buy two pizzas.”

Danielle smiles.

“Men,” she giggles. “Always going for the easy solution.”

You smile at her and leave. You get pizzas from the local Italian place and return to Danielle’s place in twenty minutes. You enter the apartment and hear Danielle sobbing. She’s sitting on the couch, dressed in the clothes you grabbed for her earlier. Her hair is still wet and you can see some wet spots on her clothes. It seems like she got out of the bath in a hurry and didn’t pay attention when she dried herself.

Danielle hears you entering and immediately stands up and walks over to you. You notice that it’s not that she paid little attention to drying herself. She hasn’t dried herself. Her clothes are soaked and she’s very upset. You hug her and your clothes are drenched within seconds.

“What’s wrong?” you ask.

“My aunt,” Danielle cries after which she stays quiet for a couple of seconds, before whispering “She committed suicide.”

You don’t know what to say. Danielle is distraught. First her illness and now this, the bad news just keeps on coming to her. Taking some responsibility, you slowly push away from Danielle before leading her into the bathroom.

“Not now, please,” she sobs as you start to undress her.

“I know,” you say. “Just trust me.”

You undress her and grab a towel and start to dry her.

“Thank you,” she whispers as she realises that all you’re going to do is dry her and get fresh clothes.

When you’ve dried Danielle and helped her into some new clothes you lead her into the living room. She sits down on the couch and waits for you.

“I’ll heat up the pizzas, so we can eat. Just watch some TV, okay?”

Danielle nods. You heat up both pizzas and the two of you eat them in front of the TV, watching some kind of talent show. Neither you nor Danielle pay attention to the show. When the two of you are finished, Danielle leans against you and you move your arm around Danielle and hold her tight.

After the bad news of Danielle’s illness and then the good news after the surgery, you get another setback. After everything that has happened, another challenge arrives, which this time can’t be cured. How are the two of you going to cope with the death of Danielle’s aunt?

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments