Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 9

"All the recent events take their toll"

3
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
A week passes without any action. The two of you go to school, try to focus and go home afterwards. Although you stay with Danielle the complete week, nothing happens. When the two of you get home you just watch TV until it’s time to go to bed. Danielle isn’t the same now that her aunt killed herself. She’s not the happy girlfriend that wants to have sex and is laughing all day long. She doesn’t say much and it seems like she lost the ability to laugh. You hope this ends after her aunt’s funeral.

On the day of the funeral the two of you are dressed in black, obviously. Although you think the thought is wrong, you can’t help but admire Danielle in her black dress and think about tearing it off her body. The funeral is beautiful, for as far as that is possible. You stay with Danielle the whole time and comfort her as much as you can.

The day after you wake up in an empty bed. Danielle has had some sleeping problems since last week and it’s not weird for her to be out of bed already. You get out as well and walk into the living room. You can’t find Danielle so you think she must be at the supermarket, since there’s little food left in the apartment. You walk into the bathroom to take a leak and when you’re finished, you hear Danielle entering the apartment.

“Morning,” you say.

“Morning,” comes the hasty response as Danielle walks to the kitchen to put the food away.

You follow her into the kitchen and hug her from behind.

“Michael,” she says as she tries to get away. “Please don’t.”

You don’t listen to her and you hug her even tighter. She seems to calm down. Your cock, however, is doing the opposite. You can feel it growing harder and harder. You realise you’re still wearing your boxers only and the tent your boner is making is visible. Even worse, your cock is trapped between Danielle’s legs as it’s still growing. Danielle can feel your hard member as it tries to break free.

“Get away!” she yells as she pushes you.

You step back from her and she turns around. She’s angry and she’s not going to hide it.

“Look at you!” she yells. “I’m taking care of everything here, while mister just lays in bed in his boxers.”

“Danielle…” you try to interrupt.

“All you think about is sex. I’m doing the best I can and all you want is to fuck me right here in the kitchen,” she says as she looks at your boner. “Now leave me alone,” she softly says.

You walk away from your angry girlfriend and put on some clothes. What Danielle said is not entirely true. It’s true that she does most of the work. She’s got a job to pay the rent, she cleans more than you do and she’s got to work hard at school to get good grades. But you’re doing your part. You try to cook for her when she is home late due to her job. You have tried to comfort her with her loss, which has been harder on you than Danielle thinks.

You want to avoid a fight, so you just sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. You hear Danielle sigh in frustration, which irritates you. Now your bubble bursts.

“What do you want me to do?” you say. “Do you want me to put the groceries away?”

“No, I just want you to do something useful.”

“The only useful thing to do is what you’re doing right now, so if you want me to do that, then tell me,” you reply.

“No, I don’t. Just watch your stupid show.”

“Fine. But then don’t complain.”

“How can I not complain when I’m the one who’s doing everything!” she yells as her face is red and tears stream down her face. “You’re just like all other men. You only want me for the sex and next to that, I have got to do everything. I’m not your slave!”

“That’s unfair!” you yell back. “I’ve cooked for you when you got home late! I tried to comfort you the best I could!”

“Sure,” Danielle mouths.

“And what did I get back? Nothing!” you scream. “Not one kiss, you’re ignoring me!”

Danielle waits for a moment before continuing to put the groceries away.

“Maybe you should leave,” she sobs.

“Fine,” you mumble.

You grab some of your clothes and put them in your bag. You take the keys you have from Danielle’s apartment out of your pocket and slam them on the kitchen counter in anger. You walk out of the apartment without saying a word.

You take the bus home and try not to think about Danielle. It’s hard, but the music that you’re listening to helps you to ignore the thoughts. When you get home you get a surprised look by your parents.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff



“What’s wrong? We thought you would stay at Danielle’s place?” your mother asks.

“We had a fight,” you answer before walking away from them and into your room.

For the rest of the day you stay there. Your cock is still desperate for release, so you decide to watch some porn. You pull your pants down and type in your favourite porn site. You click on the first thumbnail you see and the scene starts to play on your screen. A couple is enjoying sex in a large bedroom. Your cock gets hard quickly, but not because of the images on your screen. You don’t see the pornstars fucking each other in a lot of different positions. You stare at your screen, but in your mind you think about Danielle.

You think about that time when Danielle surprised you by suddenly sucking your cock, the first time you had sex and the time when Danielle and you fucked in an empty classroom. You think about her mouth around your cock, the feeling of her tongue moving around your shaft and the tip of your cock hitting the back of her throat. You think about the way she tasted when you kissed, the way her pussy tasted when you licked her and the moans Danielle made when you made her cum. The feeling of your hand around your cock, moving up and down while you think about all of this, is nowhere near as good as when Danielle’s hand is jerking you off. But it’s not the feeling of her hand you think about. It’s the feeling of her tight pussy. The way it felt when you moved in and out of her love tunnel and the way her muscles contracted when you made her cum. And what about her ass? You fucked it for the first time not long ago, as punishment for Danielle.

The thought of cumming inside Danielle’s ass makes you cum and you get snapped back to reality. While you cum the images of Danielle and you having sex slowly fade away and get replaced by other images. When you’re done blowing your load, all you see is Danielle laughing with you, Danielle and you hugging or kissing. Tears start to stream down your face as you realise what you just lost. You weren’t with her for her body, you were with her for her. For Danielle. You decide that taking a shower might calm you down.

When you return in your room you check your phone. Fifteen messages. Most of them from friends and family, one of them from Kim. None from Danielle. They all tell you that they’re sorry for you that your relationship ended. Your friends invite you to have a drink with them tonight, to try to forget about Danielle for a while. You accept their offer.

Later that night, when you are in a bar with your friends, you notice Danielle. You see her looking at you for a couple of seconds before you both look away. Kim is also in the bar and she’s walking towards you.

“Hi Michael,” she says cheerfully. “I’m sorry for what happened with Danielle, but she’s just not the one for you,” she adds as she sits down next to you.

Kim keeps talking to you about how Danielle is just an attention seeking whore and how she herself would be perfect for you. You ignore her and stare at Danielle. You can tell that she’s not enjoying herself. Suddenly Kim lifts herself up and sits down on your lap.

“I’m not wearing any panties,” she says as she leans in for a kiss.

You turn your head away and push Kim off you lap.

“Okay, maybe I went a little too fast,” she says. “Just call me when you realise I am perfect for you.”

You ignore her and stare in Danielle’s direction once more. You can see her staring at you. She must have seen everything. You just hope that she doesn’t get the wrong idea. She quickly turns her head away from you. Maybe going out wasn’t such a great idea.

“Sorry guys,” you say as you get up. “I’m going home.”

“Sure,” one of the says. “Just take care of yourself.”

“We’re here for you,” another one adds.

You nod as you leave some money to pay for the drink you’ve had and walk away. As you leave the bar you walk through crowds of partying people. Outside the image is the same; a lot of people wanting to get laid and drunk people doing the most stupid things you can imagine. The music from other bars and clubs is loud, but you hear someone shouting your name. You don’t know who it is. It could be one of your friends, Kim or even Danielle. You don’t care who it is and you just want to go home.

When you get home you go straight to bed. Again your head is filled with images of Danielle and you have a hard time trying to fall asleep. Where did things go wrong? Everything seemed perfect, but now nothing looks good to you.

You’re covered in blankets, but the lack of Danielle’s body next to you makes you feel cold. You’re loved by your parents and friends, but the lack of Danielle’s love makes you feel alone. You’ve just finished studying, but it feels like there is no future.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments