Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out the teacher

"Who would have thought that some simple house repairs would end up like this."

17
6 Comments 6
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
When I was 18 and a senior in High School, I was a vocational student and worked in maintenance for the school district. This came in very handy in regards to my favorite teacher.

Ms. Valentine was fresh from college 5’5” tall the most beautiful green eyes, dark brown hair and she was built like a centerfold. She was 36c-27-35 and those numbers just don’t do her justice.

As it happened she needed some work done in her classroom. She had put in a work order to install a pencil sharpener, hang an overhead projector screen and paint over some graffiti. I entered her room with my tool box in hand and told her I was going to fix her right up. Her radiant smile made my knees weak. After I made her repairs, Ms. Valentine asked me if I ever did any side work. I told her sure as long as I had the knowledge no problem. She gave me her address and we made an appointment for the next Saturday.

I arrived at her place Saturday morning. I could see that she really needed my help. It was a small wood frame house with shutters hanging, stairs rotten, needed paint and that was before I ever got inside. I knocked on the front door and when the door opened all I could do was stammer. She was wearing cut off jeans that barely covered anything and a man’s work shirt tied at her waist with her ample cleavage staring back at me.

” I hope you don’t mind if I help but I need to learn how to keep this place up on my own” she said.

“No problem Ms. V., you are the boss” I replied.

“How about away from class you call me Becky?” she asked.

“Sure thing Becky, where would you like to start?” I replied.

We decided on the stairs. Man was that a good choice.

She already had the wood in her garage. The house had been her aunt’s and she had inherited it just a few months ago. Her aunt didn’t have the means to maintain the house on her pension and had let it fall into disrepair. I cut the 2x6s we needed and showed her how to remove the old boards with a 3’ crow bar. I leaned over her shoulder as we gripped the bar and I could smell the freshness in her hair. We removed 5 bad boards. I showed her how to center the new wood and drove a nail in each end to secure it in place. I handed her the hammer and nails and told her add 4 more while I got the next board.

I backed up a few steps and watched her get into place to nail the board down. When she bent over, most of her ass appeared in plain sight as the cut off shorts rode up. Her ass was amazing. I froze and stared while she nailed the 4 nails into the board. I was getting quite an erection staring at her exposed flesh. As she started to back up I realized I had to turn away quickly. I almost ran after the next board. After starting the next stair repair I moved up the stairs so I wouldn’t be staring at her ass again. That was a bad idea. As Becky leaned over to finish nailing the step down, I had a perfect view down her shirt. It might have been a man’s shirt but the lacy bra inside was all woman.

Now my erection sprang back to life and I was trapped on the stairs looking down her shirt. Becky looked up and saw the bulge in my pants and smiled but kept working. I was so embarrassed but somehow kept working until we had the stairs and shutters both fixed. Her climbing the ladder was another trying time. She seemed to linger on top longer than necessary for the repair in question.

My face was just even with her crotch as she stood on the ladder. She actually turned on the ladder and my nose was almost pressed into her pussy. Becky smiled and said “see anything you like?” I couldn’t take it anymore.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

I slid both hands up the back of her thighs and clamped on her ass and gently squeezed her ass while I leaned forward and licked her thigh at the crotch of her shorts. I nudged the thin fabric aside with my nose and started kissing her pussy for all I was worth. I licked and nibbled and sucked her lips into my mouth.

“Oh yes. Eat the teacher just like that” Becky said, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy.

I thought her knees might give out on the ladder so I lifted her down and led her inside. I kicked the door closed behind us and we ended up on her living room floor. We snatched our clothes off while exploring each other’s bodies with hands lips and tongues. I kissed the side of her neck and chewed softly as my fingers crept towards her hot wet pussy. I slipped a finger up and down her slit and eased it inside her as I kissed her deeply. I sucked her tongue into my mouth as I started pistoning my finger in and out of her pussy. I added a finger and now had 2 fingers sliding in and out. I leaned down and claimed a nipple with my lips sucking her rosebud to erection then nibbling on it.

Her breath was coming quicker. I increased the speed I was finger fucking her and started to hungrily suck her tits. I bit her once by accident and she yelped but kept thrusting back into my hand.

 “Cumming, I’m Cumming” Becky squealed.

I kept fingering her pussy in and out, faster and faster but now I leaned down and sucked on her clit. Like a bomb going off she started Cumming in my face. She actually squirted a blast of cum into my mouth the nearly drowned me. I swallowed quickly and kept sucking and fingering.

She yelled “Ahhhhh, oh yes, yes, ohhhh ummmmmmmmmm”

I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen or done. My whole chest was now covered with her juices.

She whimpered and cooed as she came down from her orgasmic delight.

”Can I fuck you now?” I pleaded.

“You had better fuck me boy and right now!” she replied.

I climbed on top of her and sank my dick into her hot wet pussy. I started slowly because I had been so wound up I figured I couldn’t hold off cumming very long.

I guess Becky had other ideas.

“Fuck that slow shit, fuck me hard and fast. If you cum to quickly, don't worry I’ll get you hard again” she told me.

Well who am I to argue with the teacher I started pounding her pussy and squeezing and sucking both of those fantastic tits. I could feel cum building in my balls so I started fucking faster and faster. I grabbed her hips for extra leverage.

“Cum in me baby. Cum in your teacher now” she said.

 I didn’t need any further encouragement as I started cumming. I started cumming and spilled so much seed that it was oozing out of her pussy and down her thighs and pooling on the floor.

“Keep thrusting a bit more baby I am going to cum again” she cooed.

I kept it up and slid a finger down to play with her clit. I slipped that finger into her pussy above my dick and curled it up towards her g spot. I only rubbed her a few times before she clamped down on me with her legs and she leaned forward and started sucking on my neck. She was thrashing wildly as I felt the contractions start inside her again. She moaned and kept sucking on my neck the whole time she came.

We were both a sodden mess and me with a huge hickey on my neck. I asked her if she was marking her territory. “Damn right I am” she laughed.

I didn’t get paid for my work….well not money anyway.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments