Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Fuck Doll, Part 1

"After all of these years, this was my best."

70
29 Comments 29
21.3k Views 21.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
A few weeks ago I had real sex for the first time in a while. It was your basic one night stand, and it was amazing. Even though I took over managing the massage parlor, I actually don't do a lot of massages. I want the girls working for me to make the money. Now I walk around always horny but because of my kids and job I need to masturbate a lot. I needed a good hard fuck. Boy did I get one. It was a long night so I've broken it up into two parts.

Three weeks ago this past Saturday, I attended a wedding. One of Krista's good friends got married and I went as Debbie's guest. It was a beautiful autumn day and the wedding was very nice. The bride looked beautiful and Krista and the rest of the bridesmaids looked very sexy in their red strapless dresses. I wore a lovely blue dress, with a little bit of cleavage. Because this was a wedding, it was one of the few times that I'd wear a bra.

Deb picked me up and we went to the church. The ceremony was nice and the bride looked so beautiful walking down the aisle. It reminded me of my wedding day and made me a little sad. The reception was held at a local function hall. I was amazed at how many people were there. I guess that final count was one hundred twenty eight, not including the wedding party. The bride's guests were on one side, and the groom's on the other. There was a pastry table, live band and a huge dance floor.

I sat at a table with Deb, our friend Jane and four other women, all friends of Deb. All of us were in our late thirties or early forties and divorced. Later in the night Krista jokingly called it the cougar table. We sat and watched all of the rigmarole that goes with a wedding reception. The wedding party introductions, head table toasts and the ceremonial dancing that the wedding party does. Then we had a nice dinner. It was one of the best receptions that I had been to.

After dinner, the party began. The band played music from the eighties and early nineties. People were dancing and mulling around the bar. Because I didn't drive myself, I had decided that I wanted to drink, but not get drunk. Just get a light buzz on. My only concern was getting home. I knew that Deb would probably hook up with somebody. I knew other people there, so I wasn't too concerned.

Debbie mingled, as she usually does. I sat and chatted with Jane and two other women. We talked about our kids and ex-husbands, all the things divorced soccer moms talk about. At one point during the conversation the subject of sex came up. One of the other women, and attractive red head named Pam, commented about all of the cute young guys that were there. I had noticed that I hadn't seen Deb in a while. I looked around for a bit and saw her on the dance floor with this younger nerdy looking guy.

That was actually her type. Being dominant, she likes younger, somewhat naive men. He was tall, with brown hair and kind of cute. He seemed a little nervous on the dance floor but Deb would loosen him up. She had found her conquest for the night and I don't think he had a clue what he was in for. But I knew and so did Deb, he was going to get the fuck of his life. A few moments later I noticed that they stopped dancing. Deb gave me a subtle sign to meet her in the ladies room. We walked in together.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Do you mind if I take him home with me?" she asked.

"No problem," I replied. "I can find a ride."

We looked in the mirror, fussing over ourselves as women do. There were other women in there, we were waiting until we were alone.

"He's kind of cute," I said to her. "What's his name?"

Deb replied, "Joey, he's a friend of one of the bridesmaids."

"He has no idea what he's in for later, does he?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.

"That's the fun part," Deb said laughing.
 
"You're going to take advantage of the poor thing?" I asked.

"Sweetie," she relied. "I'm going to fuck him into a coma."

We both laughed as we exited the ladies room. Krista looked at us and shook her head smiling. She knew her mom's deviant sexual mind was up to something. She was in no position to talk, she was all over some guy half the night. It was going to be an interesting evening a Debbie's house. She wet back to talk to Joey and I went back to my table. When I got there, I noticed a glass of red wine waiting for me.

I asked Jane where it came from and she mentioned that a man had bought it for me. Then she pointed to the other side of the room. He looked at me and raised his glass, I responded the same way and nodded my head in appreciation. Jane whispered in my ear that he was hot, though I couldn't see him very well from that distance. I continued talking with the other women and was actually starting to get bored. After about ten minutes, I saw this out stretched arm to my right. It was him.

"May I please have this dance?" he asked.

My eyes gleamed as I looked at him. There are many terms used by women to describe men. Hot, cute and sexy are popular, but I think that the best compliment you can give a man, is to call him handsome. To me, the word handsome means both attractive and manly. He was both. He was tall and big shouldered, with brown hair. He looked like he was close to my age.

I introduced myself as we walked out to the dance floor. He told me that his name was Frank and he was the groom's boss. He owned a home security company in the local area. I could tell right away that he had money, but that never matters to me. It's how a man treats me that does. He treated me like a woman. He pulled out my chair, bought my drinks and was very gentlemanly. I was getting drunker than I wanted too. When I drink too much, I get very flirtatious and somewhat slutty. I didn't want him to think that I was a lush, so I shut myself off.

After some nice conversation we back back out to the dance floor. That's when I saw Deb gesture that she was leaving. She had Joey with her as well as Krista and some guy she met. As I said earlier, it was going to be an interesting night at her house, that poor kid had no idea what he was in for.

"Damn, there goes my ride home," I said to Frank.

"No need to worry," he replied. "I can drive you home."

"Thanks Frank, but I don't want to be an inconvenience," I said.

He responded, "Not at all, it'll be my pleasure."

I was glad that he said that because I had a very strong attraction to him. It was one of the few times that I was glad that I had a bra on because my nipples were as hard as marbles. After our dance I requested one more glass of wine. As we sat and chatted, the groom came over with his new bride. Frank introduced me to her; I gave her a hug and wished them happiness. That's when I saw Frank pull an envelope out of his suit pocket and give it to the bride. He told them to enjoy their honeymoon.

We noticed that the crowd was beginning to thin out and it was getting late. I asked Frank to take me home. He took my coat check ticket, put my jacket on me and escorted me to his car. When we got there, he opened the door of a brand new beautiful Audi. I only live around three miles away from the function hall so the ride home was very short. When we got to my house, I asked him please come in. He again opened the car door and escorted me into my house.

When we got in, I offered him a drink. The only liquor that I have in my house is wine, but he turned it down. He asked me for root beer, which I have because my boys like it. I told him to get comfortable and that I was going to go upstairs and get out of this dress that I was in. I went into my bedroom and took off everything. I put on small pair of white panties, and a long sleeve baseball style shirt that belonged to my husband. It goes down below my hips and I sleep in it a lot.

When you come downstairs in my new house, you emerge in the living room. The back of my sofa is facing you. I could see Frank sitting there, waiting patiently for me to return. There is a carpet of the floor so I could be very quiet. I surprised him as I straddled his lap, put hands behind his neck and looked him in his eyes.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello there," he replied.

My nipples were like marbles, and it was very easy to see that. It was the reason that I put that particular shirt on. My eyes focused on his.

"I hope that you can stay awhile Frank," I said.

He replied, "For a little while, yes."

"Good," I said, squirming on his lap.

ZoeKoleman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeKoleman

"Because I'm really in the mood."

I positioned myself next to him and began passionately kissing him. I reached down, unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He squeezed my tits lightly as I began to rub his cock through his underwear. I could feel it getting bigger and bigger. I glanced down and saw his cock emerging through the waist line of his briefs. It was very big, one of biggest I'd seen.

"Oh my God," I said in amazement.

I gave him a very sexy look and asked him to follow me to my bedroom. I took my shirt off as I walked up the stairs. I went into my bedroom and sat on my bed. I asked Frank to stand in front of me. When I pulled his pants down, I was even more amazed. His cock was fucking enormous, it was a good ten inches and very thick. He was cut, the head was big, and it was pointing right at my face.

I lightly sucked it for about a minute, and then asked him to get on the bed. As I watched him undress, my nipples got harder and my pussy was soaked. He was tanned and toned, with the right amount of hair on his chest. He was an extremely masculine man. A wave of excitement came across me, I felt like a high school girl on prom night. I was a bit drunk and hornier than I had been in a long time.

Because of that, I did something that I rarely do. I'm not a big fan of the sixty nine position, but this guy was different. I lay on his body, put my pussy near is face and began sucking his cock. I power sucked him as he licked my clit. I coughed and gagged due to his size, and it was hard to concentrate. Chills ran through my body from the clit licking I was getting. This man was good. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed his cock.

I slid my body down, grabbed his cock and positioned it under my vagina. I let out a moan as I slowly sat on it. It filled every inch of my wet pussy. At the end of my bed is a large dresser with a mirror. I watched my body bounce up and down on his shaft in reverse cowgirl position. Every time my ass hit his pelvis, I grunted. It was so fucking hot. I picked up the pace a little as my pussy got use to the size of his cock. I rode him for about two minutes, watching my tits bounce up and down.

Frank was about to rock my world and did something nobody had ever done to me before, He put his arms under my legs, cradled the back of my knees in his elbows. He spread my legs wide and interlocked his hands behind my neck. Without any warning, he began giving me deep and fast upward thrusts.

"Oh my fucking God," I said loudly.

He was tearing me up for the first time. He pushed my head down so that I could see his cock slamming into me. The skin slapping was deafening.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed.

I could feel an orgasm coming on and we had been fucking for only five minutes. I felt my body tighten and watched in the mirror as my legs began to shake. The pounding that I was getting, combined with me watching myself getting my brains fucked out just enhanced the orgasm. I saw my legs begin to kick in his arms and my face contort.

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted loudly.

I looked down and saw a stream of liquid shoot out of my pussy. My body convulsed on top of his. He never missed a beat; he kept pounding away at me in that position. I was damn near unconscious; he kept fucking me like this nonstop for another minute or so. I was flopping around like a rag doll. We had been at it for only about ten minutes and I was already sweating. I'm quite submissive and like being manhandled and even used. I was about to become Frank's personal little fuck doll for the night.

After another moment or so, while I was still trying to recover from one orgasm, he was determined to give me another. This nice man that I had met was no longer being nice, which didn't bother me. In fact, it was a turn on. I've met quite a few men who were afraid to call me names, treat me like a whore and be rough with me. Even after I told them that I liked it, they'd still be apprehensive. Not Frank, he was about to get quite rough.

He released his grip and pushed my back so I landed on the bed face down; he grabbed my hips and yanked them up. I groaned as he entered me roughly, shoving every inch of his hard cock into my pussy. He immediately began pounding away at me. my upper body was flat on the bed, with my arms out stretched.
Apparently he didn't like that, because he grabbed my wrists and yanked my body upward.

"Look in the mirror," he said. "Look at how much of a slut you are."

I watched as he pounded me. My hair was a mess, my body was gleaming in the light from my sweat and I was grimacing because of the hammering I was getting. Frank pulled my body toward him with every inward thrust of his cock. The sound of our skin slapping together was incredibly loud and I watched as my tits bounced up and down.

"You like watching, don't you?" he asked.

I grunted, "Yes."

"Voyeuristic little slut," he said.

Except for a video made years ago, I have never seen myself getting fucked before. It was the hottest thing that I had ever seen. I felt like a porn actress, and was being treated like one. Frank pushed my upper body back on the bed and tore into me, harder than anyone had before. The entire bed moved beneath us, and my headboard slammed against the wall. I was getting light headed and began tapping the bed with my hand like a wrestler submitting.

I screamed, "Mercy..Frank..Mercy!"

He grabbed my hair and yanked my body back up again so I could see into the mirror.

"Fuck you slut, this is what you wanted," he said.

He was right, not only did I want it, I needed it. It had been a long time since I had sex this good. I was taking a brutal pounding from a man I had met about five hours before. I felt like a cheap whore. I watched in the mirror as Frank hammered me. He had a handful of my wet blond hair and my neck was all the way back. I noticed that the headboard was moving about three inches as it slammed against the wall. That meant that the bed had actually moved.

Frank then ramped it up. He grabbed both of my biceps and pulled upward so my body was parallel to his. He was one his knees, and began giving fast upward thrusts with his cock. I could see my entire upper body move with every thrust. My tits were bouncing up and down rapidly.

"Fuck me Frank," I said in a deep demonic voice, "Fuck me."

It only took about one minute before I felt another orgasm coming on. This was going to be a beauty. I felt my body tighten and I put my head down. Frank wrapped his left arm around me, just above my tits ad pressed my back tightly against him.

"Watch slut," he said. "You're going to watch yourself cum."

My body began to tremble and my legs were shaking. I was light headed and my ass was a bit sore from all of the skin to skin contact.

I grunted loudly, "I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Cum all over my cock!" he demanded.

"Oh God," I grunted loudly.

A moment later, I let out a scream that could have woken the dead. I watched as my body convulsed and my face contorted. I felt my pussy empty itself all over his cock. Frank never missed a beat. He was sweating profusely and still going, but I could sense that his time was near. He pushed my body back on the bed. I could feel his cock throbbing.

"Cum for me," I grunted.

"Oh God," he replied.

"Let me feel it," I said.

Frank must not have known what I meant because he let out a deep moan and thrust his cock as deep into me as he could. I felt it explode inside of me, he backed off a bit and did it again. I felt a second huge load of cum shoot into my vagina. I'm on birth control, so I'm not concerned about getting pregnant. Frank didn't know that, I wondered why he would willingly cum inside of me.

The minute he was done cumming, he grabbed my waist and pushed me aside. I lied on the bed panting and writhing, Frank's cum oozing out of me. The lower part of my bed was soaked. I watched as his tanned body walked to the bathroom.

"Catch your breath Sara, I'm not done with you yet," he said.

"Oh no!" I said submissively.

"Oh yes," he replied, "Your ass belongs to me tonight"

I smiled at him in approval.

To be continued......

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments